Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

mostfcknawesome

Have anybody been s.o.l on their warranty return? I've sent mine next day about 3 to 4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything they won't even respond to my emails and somebody definitely signed got the package.help please!!!

mostfcknawesome,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
If you call the number on their website, the message will give you another number to call, unless they changed it recently. If so, PM me and I'll give it to you.

WildChild,

Herr_Dampf

DONT DO THIS Charging via the dedicated USB 2.0 of my Acer A210 (yes, the screen needs a cleaning). Sadly no charge and use either.
soxobk.jpg

Last edited:
Herr_Dampf,

Engineering

Manufacturer
Charging via the dedicated USB 2.0 of my Acer A210 (yes, the screen needs a cleaning). Sadly no charge and use either.
soxobk.jpg

Be careful with that, I am sure the people at Acer built in protection to their USB, but the Pinancle will try to draw up to 3A of current when charging, and USB devices like that will only support 500mA. It is possible to burn up the USB controller on the Acer, would hate for that to happen :tup:

420time

anyone know what the problem is if i turn it on and a minute later it blinks red lights and turns off? i just hope that means my battery is dying or low.

420time,

Herr_Dampf

Be careful with that, I am sure the people at Acer built in protection to their USB, but the Pinancle will try to draw up to 3A of current when charging, and USB devices like that will only support 500mA. It is possible to burn up the USB controller on the Acer, would hate for that to happen :tup:

Thanks for the info!

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: Sativape

Grim Chiclets

Has anyone made a wooden stem/mp mod yet? I'm thinking about mutilating my MP and basically just having a slightly tapered solo/log kind of tube snugged in with a little collar for the screen or something.. I'll post results as soon as I get my ass up for it haha
So I can't edit my last post for some reason...
But my mouthpiece exploded during drilling because of the brittle garbage it was made of- pretty fucking lame.
Ah well.

Ice Rasta

yeah for sure I seen some on ebay with the jack style next to a dime and it looks really close I but don't wanna buy them and just have 10 glass screens that don't fit the bullet. I have round screens from my vape whip but no good way to cut one to fit

The 3/8 inch glass honeycomb screen should sit in the bullet if my eyes don't deceive, has anyone tried this?

The glass honeycomb screens sit just about right I think it is a bit smaller than the chamber with about a mm gap between the screen and the chamber (around the screen). I am not sure if it restricts the air flow or affect vapor production as I have ye to try it without the screen. Still find small amounts of residues of plant material on the PonG screen though.

bigemmit

I often use my PNP at home, even though I have a Herbie, Sublimator, etc....I really enjoy it's high temps, and sometimes it's nice to just kick back on the couch with a small unit.
Hey Tweek, I have been reading some of your posts because i am very interested in the pinnacle pro with water tool, or the arizer solo with the pinnacle pro water tool, or the accent with a bong setup, or the hammer mod with a bong, or the inhalater with a bong or... well you get the point. I am looking to kick back and get a bong experience while vaping. Mostly i would like the vapor to be very thick and satisfying. I also like the form factor of the Pinnacle pro. Just like the idea of a cordless electric vaping bong. Any advice you could give man.. I can't decide.. I like the form factor of the vapor blunt 2.0 the best with it being a big water tool and sturdy mount/pong attachment. I saw you said you use it recently, are you using it with the Vapor Blunt 2.0 or something else. Thanks in advance.

bigemmit,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
People experiencing mouthpiece problems are understandably upset, but that does not excuse posts with a lack of respect or outright insulting language. Terms like "shit" and "liar" are inviting a warning point. Also, you get to state your complaint once but further posts that simply repeat the complaint and do not advance the discussion are against the rules. There are a lot of borderline posts in this thread lately. I'll ask everyone to keep these points in mind before you post, please.

Top Bottom