Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Grim Chiclets

I have never had any great results from abv in edibles. No results at all to be honest.
Really? I've gotten pretty good results from ABV edibles. I have a hunch that the vape used may have something to do with it though too; in my case- an SSV at around 70% power, the ABV still had the slightest green tinge to it too. My guess is if you're using abv that's pretty spent, it'll be basically all CBN, or gunk lol

VapeWeeed

Really? I've gotten pretty good results from ABV edibles. I have a hunch that the vape used may have something to do with it though too; in my case- an SSV at around 70% power, the ABV still had the slightest green tinge to it too. My guess is if you're using abv that's pretty spent, it'll be basically all CBN, or gunk lol

That makes sense..I don't really see how dark brown/almost black ABV would get you very high, but I can see it working with abv that still has even a little green in it. I always vape mine to dark brown, so that's why my edibles were always shitty

dinovape

I think I vaped mine a bit too much (even-brown color after the pnp is finished with it) the capsules don't seem to be that strong, just a bit of a mellow buzz, still not bad :D But I definitely feel like I get more of a high when I vape after taking the capsules!

Maybe cooking with the oil will work better, but I was hoping for more of a healthy way of consuming ( as much as I'd love to eat brownies everyday!) I could save up a few grams of kief to add to the avb for the next batch :)

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Yea i collected lots of abv close to 7 grams and mixed in 2 grams of good erbs. I cook it in canola oil not a lot if its to much oil its weakened just enough to cover the top of the flowers. i let it cook for 4 hrs and let it sit for one and voila use this oil to make anything really and its good stuff :-) and my abv was brown not black but pretty much vaped and still got great results.

$unnyblaq,

KC

feet on the ground, head in the sky
Maybe cooking with the oil will work better, but I was hoping for more of a healthy way of consuming ( as much as I'd love to eat brownies everyday!) I could save up a few grams of kief to add to the avb for the next batch :)

This forum was helpful: http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/cooking-with-cannabis.10/. Lots of ideas beyond brownies.

From what I read though, the remaining THC is activated by fats, so not sure how healthy you can get....

Grim Chiclets

Yeah with the PnP it seems to like browning quickly compared to other vapes, i have around 2-2.5oz of stems and abv at present moment. I actually throw out a lot of my darker abv, and just jar it if it looks decent...
I recall a thread on here where someone even ran BHO and ISO extractions with abv, but edibles are much better in my experience.

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Yeah with the PnP it seems to like browning quickly compared to other vapes, i have around 2-2.5oz of stems and abv at present moment. I actually throw out a lot of my darker abv, and just jar it if it looks decent...
I recall a thread on here where someone even ran BHO and ISO extractions with abv, but edibles are much better in my experience.

Totally agree with you can't beat edibles

ellute

@ BLAZING OG,

This might work:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5v-3A-DVD...p-Plug-Car-Charger-Power-Supply-/400391083446

@ Engineering and TRVB

Can you please confirm if the above charger (or same spec charger) would be compatible with the Pinnacle Pro?

Hello

I am a Solo owner, and I'm looking for something really portable. I think I've found it.

Has any one tried this charger? I guess that with 3A not it can be used while charging (4A recommended), but... would be charged with 3A in the car/motorcycle with this charger? I would like to know the charging time.

ellute,
Reactions: Sativape

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Welcome, It takes the Pnp about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to charge initially. Depending how low it is, say it was on only 2 lights indicating how low the battery is, it would take about 2 hours or so to charge, on the wall adapter.

Officially VaporBlunt hasn't come out with a car charger yet. Some of the folks here have been trying to figure out how to make one. We have a lot of McGyvers around here.

ellute

Thanks for the welcome

I think the Solo is more fast battery charging.

Yes, I would like to see those Mcgyvers and their inventions to charge the battery of the pinnacle Pro when they travel are multi-day, camping, route, spare batteries, car chargers...

CarolKing

It's great that the Pnp can be charged while using. It's very good at conserving herb too, it's very portable and stealth. There hasn't been too many faulty units. Do some reading through the thread. You may also want to purchase the WT too it's paired wonderfully with the Pnp. The WT works great with my Solo.

The Solo is more flavorful. The Pnp taste great the first 5 min. I think this unit extracts the good stuff from your herb better than a lot of the vapes out there.

Last edited:

ellute

I've been searching the net for information about portable vaporizers for weeks, and after much searching and after reading the 123 pages of this thread, I am convinced that pinnacle pro is my portable vaporizer. The only drawback is the battery, so I seek information about ways to charge the battery when travelling.

I have made a query to theyoyokid1 last week but not yet answered me. I want to buy the DLX (with WT) version but I have seen that he has not available the WT. If I buy now theyoyokid1... would receive the latest units that no longer have problems with the plastic of the MP? I see that the people of Europe buy from this seller and is reliable.

On the other hand I have seen on Ebay Pinnacle Pro DLX photos and some comes in 2 boxes (PnP+WT) and in others only one large box. Which is the newest version?

phazedout

Hello

I am a Solo owner, and I'm looking for something really portable. I think I've found it.

Has any one tried this charger? I guess that with 3A not it can be used while charging (4A recommended), but... would be charged with 3A in the car/motorcycle with this charger? I would like to know the charging time.

Hi i have this charger and yes it charges the pnp but you cant turn it on while in use

Id try a car to usb port and buy a 3.5mm usb charger and try that perhaps it would allow for the pnp to charge and turn on

CarolKing

I'm not very handy myself, electronic wise so I'm a bit cautious when it comes to my vaporizers. I would be afraid to charge my unit with something that's not designed for it. Ive seen that on FC, where they tried to charge up a vape with a charger from another unit, then their vape didn't work any longer.

VapeWeeed

Okay, my PnP just started doing this today. It won't heat up past level 2. The flashing LED light just keeps flashing like it's trying to heat up to level 3, but it never makes it. I tried turning it to levels 4 and 5 and it still never gets past level 2. Any advice?

Okay, my PnP just started doing this today. It won't heat up past level 2. The flashing LED light just keeps flashing like it's trying to heat up to level 3, but it never makes it. I tried turning it to levels 4 and 5 and it still never gets past level 2. Any advice?

Update to this: It may be an unconventional way to fix things, but I just gave my unit a couple taps on my desk and voila, it heats up again like normal. Weird!

Last edited by a moderator:
VapeWeeed,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

It could even be your cord connection to the unit or even the charging adapter. I have a Pnp that I have to wiggle the cord connector to the unit sometimes to get it to work. Didn't want to go to the trouble of sending it back because it usually works fine. I have a 2 other Pnps no problems.

CarolKing,
Reactions: VapeWeeed

VapeWeeed

It could even be your cord connection to the unit or even the charging adapter. I have a Pnp that I have to wiggle the cord connector to the unit sometimes to get it to work. Didn't want to go to the trouble of sending it back because it usually works fine. I have a 2 other Pnps no problems.

Hey that is very possible, thanks for the reply! If it becomes a problem I might consider returning it..does the warranty run out? I purchased from yoyokid1

VapeWeeed,
Reactions: CarolKing

CarolKing

You have a 90 day warranty. Turn around time isn't too bad either. If you send it back, it takes about 2 weeks to get a new unit back. VB has a person now to answer phone calls, so you can even call, big plus.

Edit: My mistake you're right 90 days on battery. Limited 1 yr. warranty on the unit.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

VapeWeeed

You have a 90 day warranty. Turn around time isn't too bad either. If you send it back, it takes about 2 weeks to get a new unit back. VB has a person now to answer phone calls, so you can even call, big plus.

Edit: My mistake you're right 90 days on battery. Limited 1 yr. warranty on the unit.

It's doing it again this morning..looks like I am going to have to send it back. Kinda disappointing since I've barely had 2 weeks.

VapeWeeed,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
It's doing it again this morning..looks like I am going to have to send it back. Kinda disappointing since I've barely had 2 weeks.

Have you charged your pnp since it started acting up? Also, have you tried heating it up to levels 3+ while it's plugged in?

MileHighLife,
Reactions: VapeWeeed

VapeWeeed

Have you charged your pnp since it started acting up? Also, have you tried heating it up to levels 3+ while it's plugged in?

Yes and yes..last night I was trying it while plugged in and it wasn't working correctly, so I let it charge overnight. This morning, tried it again without being plugged it..and it isn't working correctly again..tried plugging the charger in, set the heat on temp 3, went to get a shower and ready for the day(10-15 minutes). When I come back, it is still blinking trying to get to temp 3. I turn it up to temp 5 to see if it will go any higher, and it never does. The next step was getting my whip back out for the ol' buddha.

Thanks for your quick reply!

Top Bottom