Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

grokit

well-worn member
@ehakim

I will comb through the thread and try finding grokit's results.

It was some keif hash that my buddy made, he fluffed some up in his fingers and filled the oil cup about 2/3 full.

We got a good 20 or so hits on level 5, with some black coals leftover after it stopped producing vapor.

grokit,

k0udek

Good to know! i'll be waiting to see how the Ascent will perform with hash (when it comes out fully functional) so i can decide if i get the PnPro or the Ascent.

k0udek,

RTbar

so stickstones, do you use the ryot headcase to store your PN pro on the go?

I'm not stickstones but I got a large RYOT large headcase and it fits the PNP perfect (or the Water Tube). It looks exactly like a sunglasses case, and you can just clip the carabiner to your belt loops and it would be totally secured. There would be room for a small grinder and extra bullets as well, maybe more. If you are intending on carrying JUST the PNP it may be a little overkill (you could probobly find something a bit thinner) but it would be definitely be well protected.

RTbar,
Reactions: salivape

Sativape

It was some keif hash that my buddy made, he fluffed some up in his fingers and filled the oil cup about 2/3 full.

We got a good 20 or so hits on level 5, with some black coals leftover after it stopped producing vapor.

@grokit
Thanks for the info.
Sounds like it is worth it if you are getting around 20 rips off of a 2/3 full FMJ.
I'm glad to hear that someone had success with this.
Much appreciated.

Sativape,
Reactions: grokit

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I might use a PSP case for the trip, but at the park I will just have it in my pocket native. I've got a very packed bullet in there now for the day and another bullet full of hemp-soaked reclaim for the evening. Using the hemp with oils makes the bullets easy to travel with...no cap solution needed.

stickstones,

vape4health

@ehakim -- don't for oils, do for flowers

I am getting ready for a theme park trip. I used to haggle between the mflb, PN and Solo for the trip. This time it's an easy PNPro decision!
You taking any ecig stuff to cover with security. If its the massive park I'm guessing, lemeno how it goes. We are going soon and I'm planning my stuff now. I'm thinking I'll do a few flavor burnoffs before to be more discrete.

vape4health,

RTbar

The krypto case is way to small, and the second one you linked to looks to be too small as well.
This one looks like it will work:
http://www.amazon.com/RYOT-Smell-Safe-HardCase-Large/dp/B00AXTTBOO/ref=pd_sbs_auto_17

Yep, the others are not long enough to fit the PNP with the mouthpiece on. That is the one I have, except in green. I wanted black, but they apparently don't make the black in large anymore. The green is really nice though. I think the gray looks a lot lighter in person based on some pics I saw on the web.

RTbar,
Reactions: grokit

Reveen

How are you guys sneaking in the pinnacle through security checks such as bars or clubs?

Back when I used to bring my dugout/one hitter to concerts I would wrap a rubber band around my leg and position it under my jeans on my inner thigh. Lol. Last concert I went to they actually opened up my pack of cigarettes to see if there were any joints in there . . . there were :razz:

berbano

Yay my Pro and WT just arrived. How many of the flower bullet are you supposed to get in the package? I only got one but from what I remember you are supposed to get two?

EDIT: I'm a dummy there was one in the chamber already. I'm impressed by the size and stealth level of the unit. I really thought it was going to be larger.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Still waiting for mine at 6:45 est. fuckers will take every second they can!

EDIT: ITS HERE!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! Ill post initial impressions later.

Last edited:

Reveen

I'm impressed by the size and stealth level of the unit. I really thought it was going to be larger.

I felt the same way when I first opened it up. I figured it would be at least an inch longer and thicker, but was pleasantly surprised by how small it is. Still loving mine!

With the method I use (heat up, take 3 hits, and power down for 45 min or so) I'm getting GREAT battery life. Its nowhere near dead, I'll have to see how many days I get out of one charge.

Reveen,
Reactions: labrador
I just ordered a pinnacle pro, and pretty new to this whole vaporizer. I should of asked first, but i bought a WT that is 18 mm instead of 14mm. I just figured the adapter made it 18mm to 14mm, so it would work.
So the question is.. will it work?

mastakimchi,
Top Bottom