Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

ehakim

Can any one comment on if the mouth piece is better or the same as the original pinnacle?

ehakim,

vape4health

Early to say what and if I like but the taste is lacking. Still will be a great stealth flower portable I think. Im pretty sure the flavor is not from the vape itself because a dry hit taste like nothing really. The flavor reminds me of a former vape with a similar bowl setup but it is brass. Maybe thats just the taste of conduction?
The vapor is hot, too hot to take my normal long hard 20-30sec draw that I have grown to love.
I'm still trying to figure out how to get a nice big hit. I know the herb matters but this is apples to apples, two vapes on a table with the exact same stuff from the same grind, not just the same grinder but the same load of a grinder, I'm sure I'll learn a bit more too. Like I said, pretty sure it will be my portable but I aint chasin clouds or flavor with it but if it can do the pocket vape job I'm good with it. Size is nice, very similar to all my 18650 ecig stuff so it fits in.

After all that bitching I do like it. Got a nice buzz from the first 2 less then half full bullets. I'm happy with it. Pass thru is a fucking awesome thing in a portable vape, needed pretty much. The water tool is very cool but I'm a former very heavy bong smoker so when I hear bubble bubble and can't fill half a room with smoke or vape now it makes me get that "sumpthins broke" feeling. I'll play around with higher temps tonight and see what that brings me.

Engineering

Manufacturer
I received mine in the mail today. It's on the charging stand as we speak.

First impressions...
Holy cow this thing feels and looks solid. I bought the WT along with the Pro and I am super happy right now. Compared to when I got the Ascent, I can already tell this thing is going to do wonders. It has no cheap plastic feel to it and it's very well designed. Holding it in my hand, it feels solid and has some "good" weight to it. It's actually smaller than I expected and I can easily see it being super stealthy and portable. I'm pumped to try it out, but until then, I just wanted to give my input. If you're riding on the fence about this, I can confidently tell you, pull the trigger, buy one.

Note for everyone on the original charge, since I know everyone has that Christmas day feeling when they receive their units:

While the PRO does need to get a full charge, like the PN to condition the battery - you can feel free to use it while on the charger immediately.

Reveen

Okay, I'm in love.

Taste was actually better than I was expecting. I really like the whole bullet method and the unit feels very stealthy. Heats up quickly and does the job very well (not sure on efficiency yet have to wait until I go through a few bullets). Getting great effects even though there isn't a ton of visible vapor on exhale (lowest temp). I really like the PONG attachment and for whatever reason, the feel of the hit is just more satisfying than with the Ascent. I feel like I'm getting bigger hits (could be the temp difference, as I'd usually start my ascent at 180c and the PnP is set at ~187c.

So far, so good!

vape4health

Couldn't wait. With wt on 4 now but I just crushed it on 5 with a full bullet, FUCK, wasn't expecting it. Super hit, Imma give it hell again here in a few but man that was a good hit, from what I could hold it tasted ok too, no burnt at all. ABV is coming out nice uniform. I'm liking it more, maybe the conduct convection thing is totally true.
Hey TRVB I like what ya done here. :tup:
Edit: this is all while charging and plugged in. From 2 bars to full charge in 3ish hours and 2 full bullets and 2 half bullets while charging in said 3 hours. Good shit.

Last edited:

zongo47

Accessory Maker
Got mine today and tried it out a few times, WOW! I am so glad I got this. I get great taste but almost no cloud on 1, and pretty good taste with good visible clouds on 2. Finished the chamber on 3 and holy schnikes! A little warm without water but it hits you hard Everything is evenly roasted and the amount it conserves is going to save me a lot of money! I'm very glad I decided to grab this over the Ascent right now. Next purchase, WT.

Stthings

So update:

I had dinner and headed straight for the Pro. I loaded that bullet up with some Cluster Bomb as I pressed the power on button. It looked like a space shuttle cockpit. The LED lights fired up, shining an array of blue, green, and purple lights. I waited anxiously as the Pro took about 90 seconds to raise my flowers to the perfect temperature - 420 Degrees Fahrenheit. I placed the water tool on, almost making the Pro feel more like an extension of me. I slowly drew, and drew, and drew. As I removed the joining, I exhaled, and to my gleeful delight, a dense plume of vapor came out. It felt like a weight was lifted; I was moved by this magical device. On and on it went. The draws, the exhales, the draws, the exhales. I lost count of how many hits had taken place. I removed the water tool and continued to draw. On and on it went. I had never experiences such majesty as had taken place at that time. As I'm sitting here, I ponder the creativity and ingenuity that had been implemented to such a elegant machine. With sincere gratitude, I offer my genuine and honest thanks to VaporBlunt. My hat is off to you.

HSIHP

Anyone get a firm count of how many 8 min. sessions you get per charge yet? This is the deal breaker for me.

HSIHP,
Reactions: al bundy

labrador

@TherealVaporblunt what's up with your customer service? I ordered the P-pro, water attachment and some extra accessories. I e-mailed that I wanted to cancel one of the accessories, and your cust svc emailed back saying it couldn't be done as the order had already shipped. This was on Friday. I have shot back 3 messages saying that's fine about the cancellation, but I never received a shipping or tracking notice, so please send that information. Still no response. I have been messaging vaporblunteric@gmail.com. Who should I contact to get an actual response?

labrador,

grokit

well-worn member
Well I gotta give credit where it's due, ups surprised me in a good way this time. I had an episode with them earlier this summer that was very disappointing, but even after the tracking said I wasn't going to get it today, there was a knock on the door at 7pm and the guy handed me a package with a sly grin.

It may have been because I was in my "loungewear", but I think it was the return address on the box. @TherealVaporblunt, you may want to change it from "The Vaporblunt" to something more discreet like TVB Inc. or something. I'm a legal mmj patient now so I don't care as much as I would have before, but not everyone is and people do have concerns about this kind of thing.

Having said that,
I'm surprised in a very good way about this delivery, and I can't wait to take this baby out for a spin!

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
@grokit what comes in the box?

The pp box comes with all the accessories you want: a two bullet screen(s), a ti dab cup, a mouthpiece and a pong. Oh and a mouthpiece tip, a charging stand, a wooden stir stick, a couple of different kind of cleaning brushes and a pipecleaner. And they threw in an extra pong and a pair of bullet screens that were outside the pp box, maybe to make up for the confusion earlier but I'm very pleased at this point!

Fingers crossed on the performance, but I have a good feeling so far that's for sure :tup:

Last edited:

Stthings

The pp box comes with all the accessories you want: a bullet screen, a ti dab cup, a mouthpiece and a pong. Oh and a charging stand. And they threw in an extra pong and a pair of bullet screens that were outside the pp box, maybe to make up for the confusion earlier but I'm very pleased at this point!

Fingers crossed on the performance, but I have a good feeling so far that's for sure :tup:

Oh, it's real good

grokit

well-worn member
Oh, it's real good

I have to agree :clap:

This thing just works, right out of the box. You have to charge it up of course:rolleyes:, but there's no special technique to learn for the pp for which I am grateful. I have to refine the balance between big clouds and great taste but based upon first impressions, the pp is certainly capable of both. I really like the fact that there is no real learning curve or unique technique required for the pp, just pack it loose enough to allow for air flow and let her rip.

This is a vaporizer that you can pass around to your combuster/noob friends without fear; they won't screw it up or combust, and if there's weed in it they'll actually get high. I started a half-bowl off at 3 and got some great taste out of a couple of long slow hits, but only wispy clouds. I am a heavy hitter so I turned it up to 4 and got a good long hit that turned to popcorn toward the end and definitely provided a satisfying cloud upon exhale. The avb is very evenly cooked, overall very promising so far!

I filled it full and started it at level 4 the second time, and the pp did not disappoint. I had to turn it back down to 3 to finish it, big clouds a-rippin' all the way. I need to refine my technique, but I now have no doubts about its capabilities. Next time I will exercise a bit more patience :spliff:

For me this is huge. I've been frustrated with battery-powered vapes since the pax which I also had issues with, but I can already tell that this one's a keeper. I don't miss the pax any more, the hits and taste and efficiency are already better with the pp. The pax has the tiny cool factor going for it but that's about it in comparison. I didn't know what to think of the ascent so I won't compare, but I don't feel like I'm wasting material with this one and that is the other big part of the equation for me.

The blinking colored lights on the pp are fun but never annoying, they actually look more tasteful than I thought they would and they're usefully intuitive. It would be sweet if it stood up without the stand, and the bullets do get hot, but they cool down quickly and the stand-up on its own thing would bother me more if I was a big oil user which I am not. But these are extremely minor nitpicks.

edit/update: Using the pp direct I do get consistent vapor on level 3 with a full bowl; with a less than full bowl the load pulls away from the bottom and I didn't find the vapor to be as consistent; very tasty but on level 3 the clouds are not so thick. Level 4 gives huge thick clouds but it's harsh enough to induce coughing without the ht. Using the matching pinnacle ht, it's easy to get heavy clouds without any harshness on level 4. I should also state that I have been using the pong as a mouthpiece the whole time. If I was to pass the pp around to combuster/noobs I might use the mouthpiece/tip instead, but I like to use the pong for direct draw; it's easy to self-regulate and comfortable. I obviously don't have to change it to attach the ht so that's also a plus.

I do have heavy expectations for my portables; besides being small enough to easily jam into a pocket, they have to hit hard, be relatively easy to use, and be efficient with my material, and this is the first battery-powered unit to meet all of these requirements for me. Based on what I have read I think that the original model would also come up short, but my early feeling is that vb knocked it out of the park with the pinnacle pro.

Well done Vaporblunt! :cheers:

Last edited:

salivape

The postie should be here any minute! My pro is marked as 'cleared customs' so fingers crossed! Can't wait to try it out.

For anyone else that was interested I will be trying some hash in it later. assuming it arrives! Will let you all know how I get on.

Top Bottom