Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

vape4health

Thats too funny, I been getting stuff ready for Disney World for the past couple days. The pnp no wt, persei sr71 and a Dr D should make this a more convenient trip than last. All eciged upped too, feeling good about all of it.

vape4health,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

josemembreno

I have been using this as my "clip holder" (they have them for $2.81 right now). Works perfect holding four bullets. I use these (part #9277K52) for the caps (have to cut them down but is really easy). I also have been using my e-cig cartomizer covers as caps and they work great too.

Have all of this info in the og Pinnacle thread but thought I would throw it up here for any of you new Pn Pro users that were looking for some solutions.

Nice find. Do you think the bullets from the pnp would fit in the narrower tightpac holder? see here http://tightpac.com/cart.php?category=Tightpac Series

josemembreno,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Thats too funny, I been getting stuff ready for Disney World for the past couple days. The pnp no wt, persei sr71 and a Dr D should make this a more convenient trip than last. All eciged upped too, feeling good about all of it.
I recommend sitting in the very first car on Space Mountain immediately after you hit your PNP. Do they still even HAVE Space Mountain? Man, I'm getting old...

Have fun:tup:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Lol, or that cool Toys inc. ride, but a fast pass might be necessary as that ride is always packed. I liked standing next to the photo building there and feeling the super ac fly out the door! Wish I had my PnP then it would have been perfect!

SSVUN~YAH,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth, Maelstrom, the wildlife walkthroughs at Animal Kingdom, and the back row of the Movie Ride are the best rides to vape on. Easy to do while riding.

lookhigh

FC member
aaaaaaah Disney that brings back memory's, always found Disney a bit lame and haven't returned in years . we usually go the Universal route now. Would love to bring my vape with me to the US but would not chance it with airport security these days. Need to buy a disposable when im there.

lookhigh,

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
aaaaaaah Disney that brings back memory's, always found Disney a bit lame and haven't returned in years . we usually go the Universal route now. Would love to bring my vape with me to the US but would not chance it with airport security these days. Need to buy a disposable when im there.
I can honestly say that I have brought a vaporizer (in my carry-on) on every trip I have taken to the States, Mexico or elsewhere for the past couple of years or so (Da Vinci & Solo). It was clean, not accompanied by herb (of course) and stored neatly in a vape case. Never had anyone ask me at any time what it was or why I had it. Not a damn thing they can do about it, according to our family lawyer. Mind you, he is an ex-hippie...:spliff:

Of course, I do respect your decision to refrain. Particularly if you are accompanied by family, etc. I travel solo (excuse the pun). I'll do the same with my PNP.

EDIT: I am NOT recommending that anyone follows my example. In other words, "Don't Try This At Home, Kids". I would feel awfully guilty if someone got detained at an airport...

Last edited:

josemembreno

OK so I just got my PNP today and im stoked to try it tonight. I have a few questions though.
1) How the heck do you remove the Black Tip Mouthpiece once you have attached it to the PNP? It's really tight and there is a small gap where it wont even push down the whole way.

2) Does the top section of your PNP get pretty hot while holding it? It did for me.

3) I turned it on without anything in the bullet and it smells like burning plastic and even when I inhale with nothing in it, it has an odor. Is this normal? Does it go away?

Thanks!

josemembreno,

green2brown

OK so I just got my PNP today and im stoked to try it tonight. I have a few questions though.
1) How the heck do you remove the Black Tip Mouthpiece once you have attached it to the PNP? It's really tight and there is a small gap where it wont even push down the whole way.

2) Does the top section of your PNP get pretty hot while holding it? It did for me.

3) I turned it on without anything in the bullet and it smells like burning plastic and even when I inhale with nothing in it, it has an odor. Is this normal? Does it go away?

Thanks!

1. Just pull it out. It's a tight fit, but it does come apart with a little strength.

2. The portion containing the bowl does get pretty warm, but not uncomfortable IMO, and definitely not as hot as a number of other portables on the market.

3. Brand new units sometimes have a burn off period to get rid of any remaining oils/residues from the manufacturing process. Run it on max temp a few cycles and the odor should dissipate completely.

Last edited:

VAPEHUNTER

Space mountain was definitely fun. At Disneyland in California it was still set up for Halloween so instead of stars and galaxies we got ghosts made of fire and skeletons. In Ca. we also have "Pirates Island" or the old "Tom Sawyer island" and what worked out really well was letting the kids run around and play on the island while we sat on a bench by the water away from everyone with the PnP. The best ride, while medicated, by far is "Soarin over California" at California Adventure. You sit down with your legs hanging and once the ride starts you get lifted up so you are in front of a giant screen while they show different scenery like flying over the ocean, mountains, rivers, and even a waterfall in Yosemite. The idea is to give you the feeling of hang gliding. If you get a chance to ride I would highly recommend it.

VAPEHUNTER,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
And the pine and orange smells they pump out during Soarin' are pretty cool. They've got a Soarin' at DW as well. My fave to be stoned for is either the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios or the Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom.

Deadshort480,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
The tower of terror needs more windows! Nice and dark though probably making it easy to sneak a toke. But more windows on the drop!

SSVUN~YAH,
Top Bottom