Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
Any suggestions for our Black Friday sale? I'm going to finalize it this week, what are u guys looking for....?

The Pro unit is what I am personally interested in. As well as a Water tool to go along with it.. a nice price would make it all that much sweeter. I have never owned this product yet, but I can imagine I would want lots of extra "bullets"..

Its still amazing to me that the owner/manufacturer literally responded to ask what we would want.. :nod: :clap:

VAPEHUNTER

I just got back from a 5-day Disneyland vacation with the family and The PnP really performed amazing! My back pack has a cellphone pocket built into the shoulder strap and the Pro fits great so it looks very discreet if I'm on the move. But I mostly stay in or near smoking areas or a few hidden spots I found, most anywhere I can avoid kids or families for about 8 mins. I also have a small little pen vape I use for my wax, just in case I can't slip away for a session with my Pro. The only problem I seem to have is when I plug my PnP into my Anker Astro E5 I get a green light scrolling up but it only happens sometimes. Anyone else having this problem?
Any suggestions for our Black Friday sale? I'm going to finalize it this week, what are u guys looking for....?
Maybe 50% off everything sale....or some thing like that.

josemembreno

I bought a backpack with built in battery and was wondering if it would charge my shiny new pinnacle pro which arrives today? Here are the specs and the manufacturer website.

Powerbag BackPack website: http://www.mypowerbag.com/backpacks/backpack.html

• Battery: 3000mAh Lithium Polymer, weight: 0.2 lbs
  • Input: 12VDC, 1.2A
  • Micro-USB, Mini-USB Output: 5VDC, 800mA combined
  • Apple Connector Output: 5VDC, 1A
  • USB Output: 5VDC, 1-2.1A

They also have a newer version which I didnt buy that may work too. Can you tell me which one would work? Hopefully both. See here: http://www.mypowerbag.com/backpacks/backpack-6000.html

• Battery: 6000mAh Lithium Polymer, weight: 0.4 lbs
  • Input: 12VDC, 1.2A
  • Micro-USB, Mini-USB Output: 5VDC, 800mA combined
  • Apple Connector Output: 5VDC, 1A
  • USB Output: 5VDC, 1-2.1A

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
josemembreno,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart

You need to invoke @Engineering

At first glance, does that thing have a standard plug or do you have an adapter, PnP does not use a USB connection.

Mister G,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I just got back from a 5-day Disneyland vacation with the family and The PnP really performed amazing! My back pack has a cellphone pocket built into the shoulder strap and the Pro fits great so it looks very discreet if I'm on the move. But I mostly stay in or near smoking areas or a few hidden spots I found, most anywhere I can avoid kids or families for about 8 mins. I also have a small little pen vape I use for my wax, just in case I can't slip away for a session with my Pro. The only problem I seem to have is when I plug my PnP into my Anker Astro E5 I get a green light scrolling up but it only happens sometimes. Anyone else having this problem?

No pictures?!

josemembreno

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La

I guess it really IS the happiest place on Earth!:D

In 1996, I went to Disneyworld for a conference. Managed to pick up the young lady ('cast member') that played Snow White back then and smoked a HUGE joint with her on Paradise Island:spliff:. Wish they had the PNP back then but hey, you do what you gotta do. ...I SWEAR I saw one of the seven dwarfs (little people) after my third drag...but I digress. Guess I was just GOOFY.

Ah...memories...*sniff*. Still can't see anything related to Snow White without smiling...

@Deadshort480 (Post # 1794 below)

If you see a really hot 39 year old woman that now looks like Snow White's older sister, please ask her if she ever found my Omega watch...thanks:tup:

Last edited:
Quick question about the water tool. At first, I wondered how high to fill it with water, but when I did fill it about halfway, all of the excess water above the slits ran out down the bottom hole (which would have drained into my PN Pro pong and into the bullet chamber... if it were attached).

So is it just supposed to be filled right up to the slits only? I'm a total water tool noob.

I left it right at the slits so no excess drained away and used it the other night and WOW. I didn't expect that. The hits were long and smooth. I got medicated off of just 3 or 4 pulls within about 2 minutes on level 3... about the same effect as my normal full 8-min session on level 1. I am now a believer.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Quick question about the water tool. At first, I wondered how high to fill it with water, but when I did fill it about halfway, all of the excess water above the slits ran out down the bottom hole (which would have drained into my PN Pro pong and into the bullet chamber... if it were attached).

So is it just supposed to be filled right up to the slits only? I'm a total water tool noob.

I left it right at the slits so no excess drained away and used it the other night and WOW. I didn't expect that. The hits were long and smooth. I got medicated off of just 3 or 4 pulls within about 2 minutes on level 3... about the same effect as my normal full 8-min session on level 1. I am now a believer.

You should read this thread, there's a lot of helpful info in it about the WT:
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaporblunt-14-4-mm-micro-shower-pnwt-vs-planetvape-f-bomb.11056/

NolaD

I have really been enjoying the water tube, and have been wondering about that fritted water tube since I saw the pic. I would be very interested if those were going to be available on sale.

And here is another update for my PNP:
Brought it to Voodoo fest this weekend and while it worked it became to cumbersome in the dark in a crowd to shift bullets around. Gave it up after the first day. Also a little my fault. I learned that with the pill holders as bullet holders, it is easier if you put the bullet in upside down(open end down). Much easier to transfer that way.

Because I have enjoyed it here so much, I figured I should give back :)

First hit as soon as it got to level 3.

4th hit(I think) from the same session.

Top Bottom