Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

vape4health

Absolutely not resin here, crazy to even hear that. The plastic has chipped/degraded exposing more screen but only in one area.
I have to ask, is your test unit just sitting on and at temp not really being used. No engineer here either but I can see when shit aint right.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I did a search but I am not seeing if there is an FC discount code for the pinnacle pro, maybe I missed something!!!
Is this still available for the pinnacle pro, I know the WT code expired yesterday, and the original pinnacle pinn99 for vape world, but can anyone help me find the pinnacle pro FC code.

Many Thanks!!

BLAZING OG,

BlueCloud

I did a search but I am not seeing if there is an FC discount code for the pinnacle pro, maybe I missed something!!!
Is this still available for the pinnacle pro, I know the WT code expired yesterday, and the original pinnacle pinn99 for vape world, but can anyone help me find the pinnacle pro FC code.

Many Thanks!!

FCPRO420 . . . :)

Edit: looks like the code is expired.

Last edited:

sxmokeUP

former combustionist
FYI, the original code for the PNPRO was suppose to be available for 30 days past the release of the PNPRO which was 9/3/2013. TODAY is still within 30 days of that.

I would call them tomorrow and place an order and state that is on the Original Post.

Andy

A note to everyone on the PONG pics that have been on here recently. The PONG is not melting, I have been trying to melt one in our test units for the last 2 days with no luck. We are getting a few of the returns in and I will look at them and let you all know what we find out. It is probably something to do with built up resin.
I really did lol. I didn't want to believe it was melted either. The thought that I was inhaling burnt plastic scares the shit out of me. Unfortunately, no matter how bad I wanted it to be dirty, it is in fact melted. I emailed TrVb and they're sending me out a new PonG today. As soon as I receive it I will send back the melted one so you guys can see the damage in person.

I am a little scared that the replacement Pong will melt too. How can I be sure it is safe?

I have to ask, is your test unit just sitting on and at temp not really being used.
I wondered that too.

If using original PN mouthpieces on the PNP leads to melting, I'd think the PNP and its mouthpieces should have been designed with a different fitting, so that the original mouthpieces wouldn't fit at all!
Now that sounds smart.

Last edited:

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
Just want to let folks know that Vapor Blunt addressed my MP issue immediately. I received an e-mail last night from Eric stating that my replacement MP(s) were already dropped in the mail...impressive. I was promised a tracking number today.

I hope everyone gets their issues sorted out quickly so that they can get back to enjoying this great little vaporizer.

sxmokeUP

former combustionist
Did anyone have their regular MP for the PNPRO melt or discolor?

My regular MP has never been used and am thinking if I should test it before contacting eric at vaporblunt in case it exhibits the same issues.

sxmokeUP,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Got my wt today from theyoyokid1. Overall a few flaws. Right where one of the little fingers on the shower head attaches to create a slit is not even attached so it kinda creates a big hole in the perk. (I'll upload a pic later) but, for 50$ it functions good enough and holds water so the time I'd spend without it getting it replaced wouldn't be justified in my mind. I'll just chalk it up to being unique I suppose.

EDIT: also I believe mine is one of the early iterations as it has the blasted/etched logo and the taller splash guard. Makes me wonder if yoyokid buys vb's seconds?!?!

Last edited:

Engineering

Manufacturer
Mine is NOT built up resin. There is an absence of plastic where it should be and melted plastic holding my screen in now. I'm no engineer but I'm no moron either.

Not calling anyone an idiot. Simply that we, here, have not been able to duplicate the results that your getting. This is both on bench top testing and pilot testing of the PRO. Until I get some of the returns back to evaluate them, I can only comment on what I have been able to do in house.

I am not saying that these isn't some issue - I just don't have answers as of yet. Please be patient (I know that's difficult) while we evaluate the issue.

Engineering,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Understood. When I send mine back you'll have a much better idea of what I'm talking about. Also one time, on and off for a day my setting 3 light was red no matter which setting (3 on up) that I had it on. What might this be? It was solid when the other lights were solid and flashed when they flashed. Almost like it was getting its color overridden by the red.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
smokie I don't believe vaporblunt would sell seconds or poor quality products on their site. They have always been a straight up company who put out quality products and put our satisfaction first. I think they would tell you if it was a second or Blem.

Kief

Medicated
Simply that we, here, have not been able to duplicate the results that your getting. This is both on bench top testing and pilot testing of the PRO.
Is any of this testing done with air being drawn through a simulated load? You need to have that restriction of the chamber loaded as it would be used, and simulate taking long and short inhales if you want to really test this properly.

IMO, there should not be any plastic close to anything that gets up to vaporizing temps in any vaporizer.

Kief,
Top Bottom