Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

labrador

This happened to me with my original pinnacle. It turned out that my tube was defective and one of the welds on the perk had a hole going through it. Trvb warrantied it out for me because it was obviously not a flaw brought on by myself. Even allowed me to warranty it out at my local vapor blunt e-juice bar! Get with trvb, dudes a badass! He'll help you out.

Thanks! I thought I was losing my mind there. I have reached out to VB, so hopefully I can get it taken care of quickly.

labrador,

bigwheels

Has anyone tried bubble hash in this? The guy at the local shop I go to insists it works with bubble

bigwheels,

SiDankies

Im good with my regular pinnacle over here. I think this might be the most underrated portable around. I need to order the new pro pong mouthpiece. I hope it fits my regular pinnacle nice and snug.

SiDankies,

Belgianvapor

Everyone has their own preference on temperature.
But I really dont see how you can use setting 2 and get "vapor galore" when its just so thin.
Any other of my vapes would give a much denser cloud at this temperature.
I am very frustrated with setting 2, it should be hot enough but just isnt delivering the clouds I seek.

I was happy with orange on the og pn, wich gave me lots of vapor, setting 2 is 15 degrees warmer so normally it should give even more vapor. Now, I have never ever smoked in my life, so maybe if you're used to combusting in any way it might be harder to be satisfied by the results, but for me, my results are lots of vapor for the whole session.

the whole session? even the start? how long did u let the bullet heat soak for to get such good results?

why did you do an initial burn on 1? what would that accomplish considering vaporblunt does the burn off already?
also burn off should be done at the highest temperature because that would get rid of the most stuff.

I let it warm for about 30 sec after the blinking stopped and it gave me vapor the whole session, again, lots for me might be whispy for you but there was vapor either way.

The burn off was just like checking your door again after you just checked if it was locked...I did it just to
be sure, you don't have to do it but it won't harm either, I was just looking for any vapor.
(ascent is supposed to be all glass and still they did burn offs, lots of them offgassed...)

vape4health

I been trying lower temps and I'm very surprised at the results. With no water tool on just 1 I get satisfying hits, no or not much visible vapor but the effects are impressive. I don't really want massive clouds in a public setting so thats a great option to have.

The smell, from what I remember to be the first time ever my wife said "that really stinks" she said the whole kitchen stunk of "fresh and green", my half bath where I vape indoors is next the kitchen. But why would this vape or the exhaled vapor smell any more or less then another. It's not the only conduction vape I have and the herb wasn't like next level shit or anything. ????

I'm starting to see oil down at the bottom of the heater on that white part. Guess it's time to read the OG thread.

Reveen

I been trying lower temps and I'm very surprised at the results. With no water tool on just 1 I get satisfying hits, no or not much visible vapor but the effects are impressive. I don't really want massive clouds in a public setting so thats a great option to have.

The smell, from what I remember to be the first time ever my wife said "that really stinks" she said the whole kitchen stunk of "fresh and green", my half bath where I vape indoors is next the kitchen. But why would this vape or the exhaled vapor smell any more or less then another. It's not the only conduction vape I have and the herb wasn't like next level shit or anything. ????

I'm starting to see oil down at the bottom of the heater on that white part. Guess it's time to read the OG thread.

I've also noticed that I get very high even though I'm not exhaling hardly anything on temp 1. I hold my vapor hits in for a good 10-15 seconds though, so maybe that could be why. I vaped right next to my wife on the couch and she had no idea! I had to tell her I was vaping.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
if i recieve my pro tomorrow ill post a video with oil, then a mix of oil and flowers.
surprisingly sometimes they ship even tho it dosen't say Saturday deliver lol. well a few times before. says one business day left, i just really hope i get it tomorrow......

That's enough posts about the delivery status of your PNPro. Let's keep this thread about the actual unit.

HSIHP

So do you guys think this would be a good concert vape? I've been trying to replace my Pax with an XP for a while but it seems like no one will have it in stock for my next adventure so the Pro is looking pretty great.

The price is awesome and most people seem to be having a good time with it. It seems like this is a tool that likes to be treasured and sipped on rather than just a turn and burn like the Pax and I know that for me I like to think as little as possible at a concert. :D For all you concert lovers, do you think this vape would be a good choice to bring out to a show?

HSIHP,

420time

Vape4health, maybe you should read the instructions, in somewhere it said to clean the bullets screen every few sessions, or somewhere in the forum.

420time,

vape4health

So do you guys think this would be a good concert vape? I've been trying to replace my Pax with an XP for a while but it seems like no one will have it in stock for my next adventure so the Pro is looking pretty great.

The price is awesome and most people seem to be having a good time with it. It seems like this is a tool that likes to be treasured and sipped on rather than just a turn and burn like the Pax and I know that for me I like to think as little as possible at a concert. :D For all you concert lovers, do you think this vape would be a good choice to bring out to a show?
Yes but the timeout could be a good or bad thing. My only gripe is no audible notification like with a solo so you can catch it before it cools too much, with the Pro I don't notice till the taste changes from it cooling. I'm not a concert goer but it drops in your pocket with very little fear of breaking. You don't really have to sip it, probably better but the heater seems to put up one hell of a battle against repeated long hard draws with no load. I was trying to cool it off by hitting it too hard and I think the Pro won.

Reveen

I think it would be great for concerts personally. Its stealthy and small, heat-up is quick, and there isn't much smell to it compared to other vapes. I think the only thing it needs is some sort of "plug" to put in the extra bullets so you can carry some extras with you if you need it.

The 8-min shutoff time doesn't bother me in the slightest... I turn mine on, take 2-3 rips, and shut it off for 45 min or so. I like to spread my vaping out a bit (I also have a very low tolerance, so I see how some people might need to have it on for the entire 8 min) I suppose in a group setting it could get annoying trying to pass it around to several people, but I don't really see myself getting into that situation.

HSIHP

Thanks guys! I think I have just wanted the XP for so long that it's taking me a while to warm up to the idea of this vape, even though it does seem to be close to perfect. I don't think I would share it in a crowd, maybe with one other person so I would think it would be ok. As far as the time out goes I think I'll be fine. At a show I would probably do an 8 min session on 2 and then an 8 min session on 3 later.

There just keeps being fewer and fewer reasons to not buy this vape and seeing all the positivity in this thread with TRVB and Engineering is making me quickly forget about the Inhalator folks. I guess it will come down to whether or not the XPs are in stock by sept. 30th...

HSIHP,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Reveen

Thanks guys! I think I have just wanted the XP for so long that it's taking me a while to warm up to the idea of this vape, even though it does seem to be close to perfect. I don't think I would share it in a crowd, maybe with one other person so I would think it would be ok. As far as the time out goes I think I'll be fine. At a show I would probably do an 8 min session on 2 and then an 8 min session on 3 later.

There just keeps being fewer and fewer reasons to not buy this vape and seeing all the positivity in this thread with TRVB and Engineering is making me quickly forget about the Inhalator folks. I guess it will come down to whether or not the XPs are in stock by sept. 30th...

While I can't say anything about the XP besides that I've read that it is a good portable, I really don't think you'll be anything but happy with the Pro.

smokeyouup

While I can't say anything about the XP besides that I've read that it is a good portable, I really don't think you'll be anything but happy with the Pro.

I have been following this thread for awhile and am borderline between this and a Pax. I seem to like everything I read about the PPro but my preference of wanting a long battery life is perhaps the deal breaker. What do you feel about the battery life on a mid to hi setting? How many possible 5-10 minute sessions? Also how much plant can the bullet hold, best case? Thanks in advance!

smokeyouup,

SiDankies

I have been following this thread for awhile and am borderline between this and a Pax. I seem to like everything I read about the PPro but my preference of wanting a long battery life is perhaps the deal breaker. What do you feel about the battery life on a mid to hi setting? How many possible 5-10 minute sessions? Also how much plant can the bullet hold, best case? Thanks in advance!

PN Pro will probably give you at least 4-5 10 min seshs. Yes the Pax battery is much better but who want to clean a vape after every use?

Go pinnacle

SiDankies,

labrador

2 days in and I'm loving this thing. Nice and easy on 3, even without the water attachment, using a medium/fine grind from my SC shredder. I've had 2 sessions (1 bullet each), and the battery is still fine. Will this battery benefit from fully cycling the battery like an iphone?

I need a good bag for the Pro. I wish they made a RYOT bag that worked for this size.

labrador,
Reactions: Reveen

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I need a good bag for the Pro. I wish they made a RYOT bag that worked for this size.
If you check out the Pinnacle thread there are some pretty cool options people came up with to carry the PN + WT. I think one was a "play station portable" case .

RUDE BOY,
Top Bottom