Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
I am a regular pn AND pn pro owner. i have no issues with ANY of the products and love them the way they are. I think the pn pro is the hardest hitting portable on the market. Easiest to use and by far one of the stealthiest. However a glass mp and gong would take this thing even further. With that being said, take your time. Most of the users love this thing as is.
+1

@stonevape

For what it's worth, you can stuff cotton (from cotton balls) in the bottom of the bullet and place as small amount of herb in there on top as you wish. Works extremely well using organic cotton...no added taste at all...smaller loads for shorter sessions. Have fun!

Last edited:

Sativape

Sure, since you are the first to have any interest on this topic...

A USB charger will generate a very anal 5.0 volts. The PNP will not like this and power down after a few seconds with a rising cascade of led lights and then just charge (no operation). Using an adjustable lab supply, I determined the min voltage the PNP requires to function...

Stock adapter is not anal 5.0 volts. Most MFG's boost the voltage x% to deal with the 24AWG wire drops. @Engineering posted something long ago about a customers AC adapter causing the same symptoms, and that got me to explore this...
-BB

This is probably why the PNP can only be charged while not in use with the Astro 3E which states 5V 3A.

@ MileHighLife,

What were the results from that battery pack that you posted about a while back?

herbivore21

That is the same portable charger as mentioned earlier in the thread! Glad to see the Vape Fiend selling those though with the barrel jack adapters and giving specific info about how it works with PNP. Also, to the user who was having issues with getting big clouds.

You are probably drawing too hard/too often. Like others have said, you do need to draw slower, especially on lower settings. If you are using a water piece, you're tempted to draw too hard. I would recommend drawing from it like a hookah (if you have ever used one of these) when you are connected to glass; longer, weaker pulls. You won't get clouds from this like I've seen from some desktop vapes and butane vapes, but you will get consistency. If you want major clouds with big pulls, you need to get a home unit. I would recommend the e-nano - which is cheaper than the pnp too :)

EDIT: It is crucial to let the PNP warm back up between pulls too, you are drawing heat away from the herb chamber when you inhale, so you need to let it warm up for 15-20 seconds between hits! Needless to say, this is also a one man vaporizer for this reason for serious tokers :)

For the love of whatever deity you prefer, please, don't use setting 5 with the pnp upside down or with flower bullets at all. You are melting plastic for sure! EDIT EDIT: Unless you have a custom GonG or WonG adapter like many here do!

herbivore21,
Lol I use 5 for flowers and I have tried the concentrate bowl and it's alright but not big enough hits for me so I have an oil pen for that no big deal. I have noticed no plastic taste? And I have a great taste buds

VapeNStone,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

herbivore21

I am really starting to wonder if we do have some PNP units that run too hot, like @stickstones suggested. I could not run a bullet on level 5 with flowers in my unit without melting the plastic rim around the screen on the bottom of my PonG, especially if the unit is run in an inverted position!

Last edited:
herbivore21,
I am really starting to wonder if we do have some PNP units that run too hot, like @stickstones suggested. I could not run a bullet on level 5 with flowers in my unit without melting the plastic rim around the screen on the bottom of my GonG, especially if the unit is run in an inverted position!
Well I want one of those

VapeNStone,

herbivore21

Oh, I have also noticed that the heights of the bullets I have vary wildly, due to the basket at the bottom not being attached perfectly straight. This may have something to do with the PonG issues too. If the bullet is too close to the screen, conduction would melt otherwise non-melty product.

herbivore21,
Reactions: Gray Area

Pdut23

What is the resin that collects inside vaporizers considered? I know it's super powerful, but is it wax, hash, or oil? The consistency seems to be similar to sticky bubblegum left out for a while.

I am asking this because I was looking at different vape pens for the possible use of smoking that resin in there. The cloud or dab otg to be precise. Would this be possible or are those vape pens unable to handle that type of material?

I hope it is possible because I think it could be a great combination(w/ my pnp). Since the pnp is kind of a session vape it would be nice to have a one-hitter around as well.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I would call it waxy hash oil aka reclaim and just scrape it up and use it with the cup or cotton and bullets! Great discovery, enjoy!!!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: CarolKing

Pdut23

I would call it waxy hash oil aka reclaim and just scrape it up and use it with the cup or cotton and bullets! Great discovery, enjoy!!!

Yea, but would a vape pen work well with it? Either way it's amazing stuff, takes everything to another level.

SSVUN~YAH

If you have the right atomizer for your pen it will, but it will be a less frustrating and better overall experience with your PnP or a real vape.:2c::peace:

radium

Hello, FC. I've been into portable vapes ever since I bought my Pax last March. Recently, I sold my Pax and picked up the Pinnacle Pro. So far, I love it, it performs significantly better than the Pax.

I am just about to embark upon my first cleaning of the unit, and I was wondering if someone could provide a comprehensive guide on the optimal methods of performing deep cleaning of the entire unit. I used to soak the Pax mouthpiece in ISO and that seemed to do the trick, is the Pinnacle MP cleaned differently? What's the best way for cleaning bullets and the interior chamber in which the bullet is housed?

(I have looked through a lot of pages in this thread looking for cleaning advice, but I found a lot of conflicting opinions.)

Thanks!

radium,

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
barnboy, can you suggest. a product. that will be able charge the pnp while using it? I am thinking of pulling the trigger on that black and Decker as one user said it works fine. but according to the home depot website, it did not get too high of a review

wm762,
Reactions: BarnBoy

Pdut23

If you have the right atomizer for your pen it will, but it will be a less frustrating and better overall experience with your PnP or a real vape.:2c::peace:

So using a vape pen for it isn't a good option? I really want to try it out because I always wanted a g-pen, but do not have access to oils/waxs in my area...

Pdut23,

Pdut23

I agree it is a superior tool, but I haven't had great results smoking vape resins out of the FMJ bullet. You are not helping me get to a determination on whether or not what I asked is feasible.

No offense but everything you have stated is self-explanatory. If someone with some actual facts and information can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Pdut23,

SSVUN~YAH

I agree it is a superior tool, but I haven't had great results smoking vape resins out of the FMJ bullet. You are not helping me get to a determination on whether or not what I asked is feasible.

No offense but everything you have stated is self-explanatory. If someone with some actual facts and information can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Have you tried the resin soaked in cotton and put in the bullet??? Yes it's feasible to do what you want in a pen, but if you want facts and information, what do I know! If your having difficulty with the PnP good luck with your pen!

063_XOBX

Ganjapreneur
Have you tried the resin soaked in cotton and put in the bullet???
I second trying it with cotton. The FMJ has been kinda iffy in my experience and the lower temps I can use with a regular bullet and maybe 1/4 of a cotton ball are much better for battery life. At 3-4 I can even produce a few solid hits from a dabs worth when I use it as an enail.

063_XOBX,

herbivore21

I posted a page or two back about how to get great results with oils in your PNP without using the FMJ bullet (which I agree, has not even close to enough air flow) or cotton (which also works).

Bed of bud/avb at bottom of flower bullet, only enough to cover mesh screen in bottom. Finely chop together more bud with QWISO/BHO/Whatever until there are flakes of your concentrate mixed finely with chopped bud. Fill rest of bullet with this, enjoy.

I have personally found this more efficient and better tasting than using cotton, but I acknowledge that people here seem to get good results with it too.

herbivore21,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I put reclaim in cotton and put it in the regular bullet and vaped at heat level 3 then bumped it up to 4. I had an 8 min session with lots of clouds, I was thoroughly medicated.

I don't have access to oils and waxes either. I cleaned my WT using iso then evaporated the liquid and used cotton to wipe it off the plate and wrapped in more cotton.

Philreal187

I've been using a small pollen press and got a few trial and error hash pattys I would like to vape. whats the best way in the pnp?

herbivore21...Bed of bud/avb at bottom of flower bullet, only enough to cover mesh screen in bottom. Finely chop together more bud with QWISO/BHO/Whatever until there are flakes of your concentrate mixed finely with chopped bud. does this work with hash as well?

Sativape

I've been using a small pollen press and got a few trial and error hash pattys I would like to vape. whats the best way in the pnp?

herbivore21...Bed of bud/avb at bottom of flower bullet, only enough to cover mesh screen in bottom. Finely chop together more bud with QWISO/BHO/Whatever until there are flakes of your concentrate mixed finely with chopped bud. does this work with hash as well?

I love my PNP with some good ol Moroccan...

Pinnacle Pro

Philreal187, for real, it's the real deal, you'll feel like it's surreal.... then chill...

@ SSVUN-YAH... damn, you have some real patience.

Top Bottom