PD vs. MZ a Krazy Function Comparison.

Purple-Days

I think most folks here are on the same page. Some mis-understanding maybe. :2c:

Honest comparison: The screen (in the AZ/MZ heat port) holds back most stuff that can fall out of the loaded tube. But not all... therefor herb against heating element cannot be entirely eliminated, but is diminished in a new user. The screen does hold back attempts to empty this duff out of the system IMO, but also stops most fragments of duff from falling in, but it's not an issue for either vape (IME/O), this (very fine, screen sifted) duff just sits down in the lower cavity. In the case of the PD its easier to fall in and easier to get out, but it's not a real advantage or deficit in either. After a week of loading tubes you get beyond this issue, with either vape. I never (almost), turn the PDs we use every day, over or spank them. It's not an issue with either system IMO. :2c:

Purple-Days,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I like the simplicity of the crossbar design; durable and easy to clean. Wonder if the screen could be sapping any significant amount of heat from the air? Guess it would heat up in seconds anyway.

A quick, light vacuum works great for fallen crumbs, too. Computer cleaning vacuum attachments fit right over the heat exchanger tube.

Rick said:
Vape on, light, heavy and heavier. Praise the Master Flow for our ONE common interest here. I could not imagine life without it.
:tup: :peace:

vtac,

BUZZHEAD

JEFF
Just wanna let you know Rick, i got my Mz on Monday, this is the shits. I'll compare me :2c: with the Pd when i get it. So far i love my new Mz, feels and looks great. Thanks so much Rick. Tom, I can't wait for my Pd, I'm sure i'll love it as much.
Regards
Buzzhead
Ky. Country Boy

BUZZHEAD,
Top Bottom