Party Vapes. How do you please the crowd?

monkey vision

What vapes do you use to satisfy 5 or more people? Volcanoe? Extreme? Edibles? 10 PD's and 30 tubes?

Whachya got?

monkey vision,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Volcano is the way to go.
Big dank bags and you can't fuck it up really.
You can also fit like 2 or 3 grams in that fat ass bowl

bluntfaced,

monkey vision

Hmmm...I was afraid of that.

What about the bag/whip combo on the extreme? Or any other whip option, like SSV? I guess having multiple wands would help there but the Cano bags woulld probably still go around easier, not as much to break on a bag.

Thanks guys.

monkey vision,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
You're on the right track pluralizing. Line up a selection of good vapes and let people decide for themselves.

Bags are a safe bet for a drunk crowd, but you're going to be vape-tending regardless. The cano' might fill up massive 10 ft bags better/faster (I say 'might' because I don't know), but if anything the Extreme has more wow factor and can fill bags just fine.

A good whip vape like the SSV is also a good bet, providing big hits fairly easily. Maybe get a PD in there for those with lower tolerances.

A nice clear bong is good, visually and functionally. Make sure you have some good lighting to see the vapor too.

:party:

vtac,

lwien

The thing that's good about a bag vape in a party situation is that it virtually eliminates any kind of user error.

With whips, your guests need to know how to draw, and then they have to be careful not to pull on the whip too hard if it's hands free.

Bags are just easier to use in party situation.

lwien,

duh

I plan on offering almost all of what is being discussed here in a party this weekend. I'll report back what works. No, the Vapor Buddy won't be out and I'll ask people to not combust! :p

duh,

monkey vision

duh said:
I plan on offering almost all of what is being discussed here in a party this weekend. I'll report back what works. No, the Vapor Buddy won't be out and I'll ask people to not combust! :p
Awesome! I don't really have parties but I come from a family of herbalists and I'm trying to change their combusting ways. It's going well so far, but I think a good "party-vape" could convince the stubborn(or lazy) ones.

Have fun duh. I'm jealous of your party favors.

*side note - I thought I heard about someone getting a bunch vaporstars for crowd use. Seems like to much of a learning curve for crowd. Could be cool though if most of the people knew what they were doing and you had some nice glass to choose from.

Oh fuck!, back to work...thanks guys!

monkey vision,

duh

Thanks, mv!

I plan to have at least 4 functioning vapes for ppl to choose from. I will be the vapotender to help them w/usage. There will also be 3 balloons (2 brand new) in possible rotation as well.

On strains, there will be the 2 'main' groups represented as well as a 3rd category - "I don't care". I have stuff that will knock ppl out for 2 days if that is the way they want to go.

I also come from the same family (of green combusters) which is why I am going a bit all out.

duh,

max

Out to lunch
I don't really have parties but I come from a family of herbalists and I'm trying to change their combusting ways.
Bagged vapor is the easiest way to convert a beginner. They can take a little hit, then a litle bigger hit, etc. It's the same vapor with every hit, they only have to change how much they inhale. You don't have to go for the 'cano though. The herbalAire or Extreme will do the job (plus whip use) and save you $200-300.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I read somewhere the ancients used to have festivals where they would burn cannabis under a huge tent and then let people run around in it, breathing in tons of smoke. Now THAT'S a party!

stickstones,

tuttle

duh said:
I plan to have at least 4 functioning vapes for ppl to choose from. I will be the vapotender to help them w/usage. There will also be 3 balloons (2 brand new) in possible rotation as well.

On strains, there will be the 2 'main' groups represented as well as a 3rd category - "I don't care". I have stuff that will knock ppl out for 2 days if that is the way they want to go.
Wow, I need some friends like duh! That sounds like quite a party.

tuttle,

stevebeast

i just use my cheap whip vape, but i fill up a couple of lungs so i have bags, then i serve that in chilled brandy sniffers with umbrella straws. If you blow your hits back in the glass you can generally keep it filled till the bong comes back around again and suppliment that with your bagged vapor.

stevebeast,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
If more then ten people are drinking heavily my extreme stays in the closet.

bluntfaced,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
If anyone is drinking only the PD can fit the bill for their sloppyness.

glass/breakables dont work well with drunks

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

duh

The party is Saturday and we are expecting 50-60 people. Sloppy drunks. Check.
I am thinking about printing up a menu for people to read. :brow:

The special room will be well stocked but I am going to have to assume the worst and keep an off-site stash in case someone 'gets ideas'. My new 1/2 ounce glass jar will be my favorite thing to break, I'm sure of it...

California is funny in that 18 year-olds can get cards but can't drink. It is unlikely that I will have to deal w/anyone who isn't supposed to be there, but it's an interesting off-topic topic. I have heard of dispensaries that just won't sell to them because they look so young (and I assume the teenagers aren't pleading a terminal illness).

I wish I could invite all of you. Maybe in the future, all the walls will come down and we will have a massive FC party. We just need one billionaire FCer w/a heart...

My only real concern is running low on material and the "I don't care" category a drunk might pick will actually be ABV ;).

duh,

SometimesY

My Volcano has been the star of a few parties. I make a 6 ft. bag for them (more than that is just unwieldy). The bag and valve (the original, not the easy valve) are very robust, so I don't worry about the drunks. I'm usually much more worried about my hookah, which I guess is the other star. I know, it defeats the purpose of not having smoke, but I like it.

I do want to point out that the Volcano cannot be called "fast". Filling a 6 ft bag takes quite a few minutes. It takes about 25 - 30 seconds per resulting "hit" to inflate. So I don't think it's especially slow either, but I haven't tried it with 200 people at once or anything, either.

Be that as it may, I'm very happy with it, and have pulled hundreds of wonderful bags of vapor. Though expensive, I think it's worth it. And you can, like I did, get a used one for about US$300 on eBay. It's definitely worth that.

SometimesY,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I have a Digital Volcano with an Easy Valve coupling, and I find that clear tubing with inner diameter of 5/8ths inch fits over the stem of the Volcano Easy Valve filling chamber and allows you to stream vapor into the waiting mouths of friends. No bags needed.

The one drawback: it is really a two-handed operation, as one hand has to hold the tubed Easy Valve on the top of the machine. But you can remove the chamber quickly so as to not waste too much.

macbill,
Top Bottom