Organization tips?

~vapeslut.xo~

Desk.jpg
~~TA-DA!!~~
My crappy desk!

to the right of my desk is a small "mini-desk" that i set my grinders, stems, concentrates on.
(i have an adorable, 2-year old nephew who runs around! Have to put that up higher)

i'm selling the Sticky! I'm getting the Elev8r "coil" setup! (eventually...)

i am just wondering how most of you organize your stuff? i really don't have many options...I might just sell my TV and buy a snazzy, small monitor.
It's a 10-year old TV, surely even small monitors must look better than this!

Anyway...I'm just writing a brainstorming thread! Let's have some fun :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have a little living room in my bedroom, so this is the stoner TV table, (I don't drink coffee lol) and it actually has a drawer which is nice, I store less frequently used stuff in another drawer unit and I have a little bench cabinet for some water tool storage and more... a lot of stuff is still in boxes though because I have too much! Current lay out:

PXL-20210601-014143245.jpg

I think you need to grab some accessories from Delta 3D Studios, I really love this honeycomb organizer and his scoops, obviously I also have a ton of Rogue Wax Works tools because those are my favorite, and I dig the 710 coils mood mat a lot too!

NimChimpsky

This is a topic near and dear to my heart lol. As my collection has grown over the last year I've been forced to organize better. I actually just posted this pic in the Aromatizer thread, and obviously my needs are a little different having so many Aromatizers and bongs lol but I can def recommend a couple things from here.

If you scroll through the pics you'll see I lined the drawers of my little organizer with a cut microfiber cloth to safely put all my dry glass, j hooks etc, another for stems.. theres plenty of option like this on amazon etc. This has helped me tremendously and might be a good option for you as you could put your stems and other breakable out of site and hand reach of your nephew. Also the Delta 3D organizer (the pink one I have) is awesome for tools etc. Also I love dab mats so have plenty of those. Interested to see some other ideas!

Edit: of course me and Snacks have the same Delta 3D organizer :lol: also, man, that damn heady hook...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Edit: of course me and Snacks have the same Delta 3D organizer :lol: also, man, that damn heady hook...

Haha yeah I noticed that, also sorry again!;)

Oh forgot to mention another storage thing I use, for various size screens in particular, is one of those plastic clamshell organizer containers for like beads or jewelry that you can get at any craft type store or container store or online easily!

These type of storage containers are actually useful for wide variety of small vape parts and accessories, easy to store anywhere in drawers away from others etc

~vapeslut.xo~

Haha yeah I noticed that, also sorry again!;)

Oh forgot to mention another storage thing I use, for various size screens in particular, is one of those plastic clamshell organizer containers for like beads or jewelry that you can get at any craft type store or container store or online easily!

These type of storage containers are actually useful for wide variety of small vape parts and accessories, easy to store anywhere in drawers away from others etc
Love it! I think i have twenty of those put away somewhere, perfect!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I like tool boxes for my vape gear, this 3 drawer is great, 1 for glass adapters, 1 for concentrate gear and 1 for herb gear,
IMG_20190614_155015.jpg
Man I wish it still looked that neat...jam-packed tight now.
I am also looking at an adjustable monitor arm to mount my dab rig on nice and safe with cable management, something like this,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Okay, loving this thread. I may have spent more $$ on organization stuff than actual herbs. I think it is just one more branch of the VAS. I went a little crazy during the first weeks of quarantine had plentiful time to organize!!)
Here are a few shots of (some) of what I use…

Just an ordinary TV stand…

Inside details stage right and center…

Inside details stage left…

Inside smell-proof unground herb case:

Big crafts storage unit - I have all my cleaning supplies (ISO wipes, pipe cleaners, tips, etc), plus all the little stuff from the vapes not currently in rotation (stems, caps, adapters, etc)

Another crafts bin that is supposed to have all in rotation parts, but I need to go through at some point: (a lot of this was done during Quarantine times!!)

And finally - my in-rotation case that has already ground herbs, daily tools, vapes, etc so I can quickly zip up and tuck away when visitors come by…

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Okay, loving this thread. I may have spent more $$ on organization stuff than actual herbs. I think it is just one more branch of the VAS. I went a little crazy during the first weeks of quarantine had plentiful time to organize!!)

Big crafts storage unit - I have all my cleaning supplies (ISO wipes, pipe cleaners, tips, etc), plus all the little stuff from the vapes not currently in rotation (stems, caps, adapters, etc)

Another crafts bin that is supposed to have all in rotation parts, but I need to go through at some point: (a lot of this was done during Quarantine times!!)

And finally - my in-rotation case that has already ground herbs, daily tools, vapes, etc so I can quickly zip up and tuck away when visitors come by…

Well.... seems you have embarrassed all of us. LOCK this thread now, as that’s what I would call...
ULTIMATE ORGANIZATION!!!
Very nice indeed.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Well this thread has made me feel a lot better. I thought I had lost control on purchasing bits n bobs for my vapes. But a draw full of glass downpipes, WPA, j hooks etc and an entire crafts bin full of stuff makes me feel my journey has only just started.
Now where's my old toaster....

hoptimum

View attachment 8590
~~TA-DA!!~~
My crappy desk!

to the right of my desk is a small "mini-desk" that i set my grinders, stems, concentrates on.
(i have an adorable, 2-year old nephew who runs around! Have to put that up higher)

i'm selling the Sticky! I'm getting the Elev8r "coil" setup! (eventually...)

i am just wondering how most of you organize your stuff? i really don't have many options...I might just sell my TV and buy a snazzy, small monitor.
It's a 10-year old TV, surely even small monitors must look better than this!

Anyway...I'm just writing a brainstorming thread! Let's have some fun :)
Beware VAS.
It can transform the tidiest environment into runaway chaos and it can take over if you’re not careful.

How do you like the Sticky Brick?

hoptimum

Those crafts bins are bomb

hoptimum,
Reactions: Jill NYC

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

Wow, if I could get like you, there would be a lot more peace in my house! Seriously impressive... one day I hope to be at this level lol

~vapeslut.xo~

1622831606968.png
My glass pieces and stuff sit upon an old file cabinet!

1622831650025.png

And on the file cabinet I've placed bubble wrap. This actualyl makes quite a difference when putting my water pieces away!
I feel i can be more 'fluid' and not have to tip-toe, with my hands so to speak :)

@Jill NYC I would crawl miles over broken glass to have you organize my life!! LMAO!
I've always been SO jealous of gals who are natural born decorators :clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• 1622831095988.png
    1622831095988.png
    478 KB · Views: 10

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
This was my "medicine cabinet" (hidden in a basement, because unfriendly state) from over two years ago (the last time I took a pic of it). The collection is reasonably larger than that now. I need another cabinet, lol. I have a few more vaporizers, and several more pieces of glass now:rofl:

IMG-0842.jpg

I need to re-organize everything, and take a new pic.

I am far from done growing this collection, hopefully.
I look forward to a future time when I can display my collection openly in my place without worrying about the law and having to hide my most prized hobby hardware away from my living space.

Last edited:

~vapeslut.xo~

Beware VAS.
It can transform the tidiest environment into runaway chaos and it can take over if you’re not careful.

How do you like the Sticky Brick?
@hoptimum i love my Sticky Brick!
however, I am selling it, because i need to upgrade my Elev8r.
The Elev8r is a better vaporizer IMO, although not as convenient.

There is a certain chracter the Brick has, that i dont think any other vape will match. So its definitely something i would keep if i could afford both.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Since years I saw these impressive organized stashes and tried myself to copy them... but I'm not enough OCD and all attempts are finishing in a big mess! My last was to get a "small" stash in every rooms I use, so I have one in my gothic living -room, another in my office and the last is in the "evening room" but it appears I'm still carrying a lot of stuffs severals times per day from one room to another and finally have 3 unorganized stashes. Once I tried to make a big vapecase to bring with me when I change of place but it took too much time to set everything in, I took a large one cookers use for their knifes but it wasn't big enough.
My problem is, when I'm in a room with a stash, I always want to use a vape from another stash's room, a never ending issue!
here my main vape spot from years ago:
imag-001.jpg

Not sure but I believe that pic is from 2015-2016, to be honnest it's usually worst ,I probably put away the jars for the picture. The big bubbler is set with a V-Rip bowl, I sold that bubbler, it was TOO BIG, I needed to fill it with vapor, breathe and take a hit but it paired very well with the VHW

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
A tool box is a great idea but for things like three feet long hoses, etc., it's not the answer unless a separate dedicated tool box for the larger stuff.
I keep my logs in a plastic tool box but I've developed a collection of vaporizers and accessories over the years. A bookcase would probably hold the whole shebang along with the toolboxes. But not a small bookcase.
I like this idea.
I have a fairly large wood bookcase from Gothic I bought decades ago that's filled with VHS tapes.
I could easily discard 80 percent of them.
This is the most logical solution within the boundaries of a one bedroom city apartment.

Top Bottom