Organization tips?

howie105

I have a small end table to the left of my main desk covered with a nylon sheet and a silicone mat (grip & heat protection) when a vape is in use, that is where it and any supporting pieces go. When not in use the glass pieces have a shelf along with assorted small pieces (stems, adapters, cleaning brushes, ect) that live on a baby bottle drying rack. For those even smaller pieces (screens, concentrate pads and mouthpieces) there is a 4" diameter glass dish with a snap on lid. After that, active but less seldom used pieces go into a toolbox and deep storage is in assorted boxes and cabinets.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Okay, loving this thread. I may have spent more $$ on organization stuff than actual herbs. I think it is just one more branch of the VAS. I went a little crazy during the first weeks of quarantine had plentiful time to organize!!)
Here are a few shots of (some) of what I use…

Just an ordinary TV stand…

Inside details stage right and center…

Inside details stage left…

Inside smell-proof unground herb case:

Big crafts storage unit - I have all my cleaning supplies (ISO wipes, pipe cleaners, tips, etc), plus all the little stuff from the vapes not currently in rotation (stems, caps, adapters, etc)

Another crafts bin that is supposed to have all in rotation parts, but I need to go through at some point: (a lot of this was done during Quarantine times!!)

And finally - my in-rotation case that has already ground herbs, daily tools, vapes, etc so I can quickly zip up and tuck away when visitors come by…

Heh I have the same bag, twinsies! Lol.

Top Bottom