Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Okeanos upgrade kit coming up.

We will have a upgrade kit that includes a new oring that will stop all leaks so no more need of vaseline, a new center air post that is now fully capable of being disassembled and a bottom sleeve that is longer.

Fully Assembled.

Semi Assembled.

Full Assembled.

Now folks this is the a Double oring set up, this isnt the final solution for the leak proof design we are talking about. There is white oring you see on the base this is a fitment test atm we are doing and once done we will have it for everyone who has the older Okeanos and the newer ones will come with it.

The upgrade kit will include the new oring. The new Center air tube, and this bottom tube to ensure no more oils getting into the air tube.

You guys asked and its all here, ready to be finished off, and once done ill have it up for anyone who wants to get it.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Well that's painless. So as a beginner the Omicron Ti series vape with no extra goodies except the protank2 is a good way to go? I like the idea of all the attachments and what not offered but am a bit intimidated as I don't know much about portable vaping
I have a fleet at this point, but my standard e-cig setup is an Omicron with the SS tube (14500 battery) and a Protank 2. I'm a sicko and keep another Omi HVD SS in my backpack with a kiss cart attached, but with one Omicron unit it's super easy to swap from one attachment to another. For example, you could change from the E cig tank, to the KISS load as you go cart, OR a eo cartridge, in about five seconds.

My main reason for keeping a separate e cig Omi on hand, was the older e-juice tanks tended to leak, and I just didn't like getting the glycerin on my hands just before trying to handle my concentrates.
The kanger ProTank has been really clean for me, though. 99% leak free. Maybe a mist of droplets on the post if I have it set wrong in my car on a hot day, a total non issue.

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
chiming in to report that my Omicron lite came in last week and all is well, wife cow liked it and we are still experimenting around and having fun with it. :spliff:
Quick questions: how can I identify or tell the difference between Ti and normal kiss karts?
and is there a battery level indicator?

Severmore

I've been measuring the resistance on one of my Ti GR2 Kiss Carts. I've noticed that it has decreased from 2.4 ohms to around 1.6 ohms over the course of several weeks. Is this common? Does it suggest that my Cart is near the end of its useful life? I ask because I can not tell if my ohm meter (purchased from w9tech) is providing me with inconsistent numbers, or if this is normal for a cart's lifespan.

TIA!

Severmore,
Reactions: masaki

Silvercloud538

I've been measuring the resistance on one of my Ti GR2 Kiss Carts. I've noticed that it has decreased from 2.4 ohms to around 1.6 ohms over the course of several weeks. Is this common? Does it suggest that my Cart is near the end of its useful life? I ask because I can not tell if my ohm meter (purchased from w9tech) is providing me with inconsistent numbers, or if this is normal for a cart's lifespan.

TIA!

IMO ,these TI GR2's r good for 6 -8 wks of go to steady eddy use ~ eventually ,the wire/ ceramic

slows down ,no matter how well it's purged ( maybe a 'refurbed' ceramic/ wire bed is the answer )

Silvercloud538,
Reactions: Severmore

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Yes,the Ti does began to drop in ohms as it breaks down. During testing we saw them get to 1 ohm and still work just the ohms dropped !

nao12000,
Reactions: Severmore

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

TIA!

Ti coils at 3.7v start out at 1.1-1.3 ohms the lower in resistance as they age. This would mean you would go from 1.1 to lets say about 1.5 in about 1000 uses.

Im trying to figure out how your ti coils is 2.4 ohms to start with. Did you happen to have it rebuilt?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Severmore

I do apologize hope we have a sale in the future for our fc family members to use.
Just saw this...awesome news!

Very excited to see your next generation of products released! In the meantime, I'll be saving those pennies. =)

Oh, and regarding the resistance measurements...frankly I am not sure. I consistently read ~1.6 ohms now on a 3.7V cart. It is quite possible that my initial read of 2.4 was in error.

My cart was not rebuilt...I'm probably just inept with my ohm meter =)

I feel pretty foolish asking this....but does resistance increase or decrease over the course of a coils lifetime prior to burning out? Since resistance is directly proportional to wire length and inversely proportional to its width, I would assume the resistance should increase as the wire 'narrows' over time?

Last edited:

Silvercloud538

Ti coils at 3.7v start out at 1.1-1.3 ohms the lower in resistance as they age. This would mean you would go from 1.1 to lets say about 1.5 in about 1000 uses.

Im trying to figure out how your ti coils is 2.4 ohms to start with. Did you happen to have it rebuilt?

How does one go about 'rebuilding' these TI 3.7's ? ,since it sounds like a decent alternative vs

trashing :hmm:

Silvercloud538,
Top Bottom