Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

toddious

The temptation of a $50 Omicron v2 finally got the best of me. Trigger pulled. Also added a KISS cart and 2 CE4 tanks.

Going to pick up a bottle of Liquidizer EJmix next week to try and make some ABV QWISO ejuice to use in those CE4's as my stealth setup.

So is that literally as simple as mixing the EJMix with your QWISO? Would that work with standard BHO/CO2 oils?

I'd love to have a liquid version for stealthy tank usage on the go but had always heard that mixing oil/wax into a propylene glycol mix was a total PITA.

toddious,

CanadianColorado

Quick question for you G, or anyone with some insight. I see the Okeanos is coming with a Ti KISS cart. Can we use the included cart without the okeanos casing with a MP from another KISS? Will we be able to use the KISS cartridges we already have on the Okeanos? Any idea on when a standalone Ti KISS cart will be available?

Thanks!

Caligula

Maximus
Here's some pics of the redesigned KISS MP. I've only used it once but I already like the lack of restriction better than the old style. Also pretty sure it wont clog and if it does you have some serious issues with proper use, heh.

bj26.jpg

cwy3.jpg

Last edited:

toddious

So is there a new "Extract Cartridge" on the way from Delta9?

I know you've been working on the KISS, SR-71, Okeanos, etc- but what about a new version of the original cartridge?

LAyG is great and all, but I like the ability to load up the Extract Cartridge and be set for a while

toddious,

toddious

Also- what do you do when you start getting oil coming up the center hole in the original extract cartridge? Does that mean the seals are bad? I've used a paper clip to unclog, but it keeps happening. I'm wondering if it means I need a new cartridge?

And can you soak the Extract Cartridge in ISO for a thorough cleaning? I realize I will waste .2 from inside the unit, as well as an additional .2 that gets loaded into the freshly cleaned unit.

toddious,

Caligula

Maximus
G has stated the traditional carts have reached the end of the line as far as revisions go. Its time to move on from those.

Oil coming UP through the air pathway typically means you're pulling too hard.

Caligula,
Reactions: ataxian

mystikalghost

Also- what do you do when you start getting oil coming up the center hole in the original extract cartridge? Does that mean the seals are bad? I've used a paper clip to unclog, but it keeps happening. I'm wondering if it means I need a new cartridge?

And can you soak the Extract Cartridge in ISO for a thorough cleaning? I realize I will waste .2 from inside the unit, as well as an additional .2 that gets loaded into the freshly cleaned unit.

Why are you putting .2 on after? To prime it? If so, you don't need to use nearly that much.

mystikalghost,

toddious

G has stated the traditional carts have reached the end of the line as far as revisions go. Its time to move on from those.

Oil coming UP through the air pathway typically means you're pulling too hard.

Well unfortunately none of the 'new' solutions work for me (the KISS doesn't have enough capacity, and the SR-71 is too pricey and doesn't work with my Ophos). I liked the Extract Cart because it can hold a high volume and requires little maintenance.

toddious,

toddious

Why are you putting .2 on after? To prime it? If so, you don't need to use nearly that much.

No, to my understanding .2 will always be "lost" inside the device. Essentially, even if you hit it 1000 times, you can't get to that last .2- so I will be tossing that away when I go to clean the unit.

The same would then be true when reloading. That even if I put .5 into the cart, I can only actually vaporize .3 of it.

Zee007

I just picked up the KISS aswell, stupid usps lady gave me a "sorry we missed you" note even after watching me take out my recycle bin :cuss:!!

Thanks for your post Caligula, when I first opened it up I thought I had the wrong cartridge because of the mouthpiece. I liked the look of the original mp better but I can see how this one is probably much more functional; the mp on the original cart somehow even gets clogged for me pretty fast.

At the doctors right now, can't wait to get home, test it out, and give you guys some feedback :rockon:

Zee007,
Reactions: Caligula

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
No, to my understanding .2 will always be "lost" inside the device. Essentially, even if you hit it 1000 times, you can't get to that last .2- so I will be tossing that away when I go to clean the unit.

The same would then be true when reloading. That even if I put .5 into the cart, I can only actually vaporize .3 of it.

The current cartridges work fine once mastered. A simple procedure helps prevent clogs and leaks.

1. Always inhale like 1/2 second before you press the button.
2. Keep inhaling after you let go of the button.
3. Inhale to cool the cartridge down between hits.
4. Load no more then 0.6
5. Rinse Repeat

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well unfortunately none of the 'new' solutions work for me (the KISS doesn't have enough capacity,

This set up is pretty intense!

PERSEI SS TUBE with 2 x 18350's

Thick DAB of thick milk shake vapor!

I'm setting up a water path for this beast!

5.0 is powerful.

Last edited:
ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
People need to be told why we need BBQ?

BTW, the sky is blue.
SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN is a super fun magazine to read.
The K.I.S.S. cart with my current set up is so powerful.
I grabbed the closes magazine I could find.
Funny read about BBQ!

The sky is blue however when it sets over the ocean there is a green flash!

Watch for it!

StickyShisha2

Also- what do you do when you start getting oil coming up the center hole in the original extract cartridge?

this works great

Omicron Survival Tip:
My newest homemade tool at my Ecig/Omicron service area.
DSC00495.jpg

This cork has an extra fine sewing needle embedded "eye side" into cork, and you can use even thinner grade!
When I get one of those stubborn bubbles, beads or clogs up high, that I can see... that wont go down...
I torch the needle, and stick it into the open side of the cart top, and the "bead" in question drops fast!
The hot needle can also be used inside of the funnel, to "roundup".... and then to "steer" and finally "drive" that oil on home into it's slot!
:peace:

Zee007

The current cartridges work fine once mastered. A simple procedure helps prevent clogs and leaks.

1. Always inhale like 1/2 second before you press the button.
2. Keep inhaling after you let go of the button.
3. Inhale to cool the cartridge down between hits.
4. Load no more then 0.6
5. Rinse Repeat

What is the best way to clean the carts?

The directions say not to put the cart in ISO but I'm reading posts of people doing this :hmm:

Zee007,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
What is the best way to clean the carts?

The directions say not to put the cart in ISO but I'm reading posts of people doing this :hmm:

Some people have cleaned the original carts, with iso but not guaranteed to work after.

As for the kiss carts you can iso soak them all you want.

Zee007

Great to know, thank you! :)

Using the newest version of the 2.0ohm K.I.S.S. for the first time and wow it is amazing! I was expecting a bit bigger clouds from the 2.4ohm cart but I think I just rushed a few things and I'll probably be fully satisfied with my next one. The vapor cloud is perfect and it is such a nice attachment to have for instant medication, and it also occupies my impatiens while I get the hang of the original carts. The only thing I would like to mention is the taste doesn't seem as good as the vapor from my 2.4ohm cart. It may be because I'm using it right out of the box and didn't clean it at all or just the higher temp; really isn't an issue at all for me, just a small observation after ONLY 3 uses.

Well.... I am medicated :mmmm:

Top Bottom