Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

TracyLee

Come to Med ex and watch a lady fill her Omicron...lol...it's easy.....and they sell them there!!!! But, come early....I only do that in the beginning of the day...hahaha..gets harder the more you medicate IMO.

What time are the 9'ers on? I have to watch the Raiders on at 10am, so I plan on getting there as close to 10 as possible. I know they have BBQ around 1:30pm. I plan on bringing donuts for the morning session. They have two ok size tv's. Never been there on a Sunday so I don't know anything else.

--Tracy

TracyLee,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
hahah you guys are awesome. Guess i will go ahead and order me one. prolly do the the trade in thingy since i have a eclipse that i barely use.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

if i have time i will swing by and check it out too! since they sell them there i may just do that!

ilovebOObs,

408_Grow

ilovebOObs said:
if i have time i will swing by and check it out too! since they sell them there i may just do that!

Palliative Health Center $120.00...with only 2 carts tho

408_Grow,

ilovebOObs

408_Grow said:
ilovebOObs said:

Palliative Health Center $120.00...with only 2 carts tho

man thats awesome, thanks alot. close to where I work so thats nice!

ilovebOObs,

TracyLee

If iM not mistaken he said $109 when I was sitting there medicating the other day! I'm talking about Medex! Give them a ring...it's not bud...they may tell you over the phone. I told the guy the 4-6 weeks I've had at the higher price have been well worth it! My sense of time has been a little hazy...lol

I did give them a ring to make sure they will meet my Sunday football needs and the 49er fan (I've bet on them every week too, except when they play the Ravens or Raiders). The girl said something like fans of both are there and games will be on. Raiders at 10am, 1:30p cookout,1:00 49ers.....then I got to go home.

Looking forward to a Omicron meetup! See what I could be doing wrong,etc. I'm bringing my filling "set-up". I got 4 empty carts!

FYI...if you are new Med ex....they want you to only medicate onsite with their product....so don't be flashy with anything from the outside. They actually say don't bring it in. I'm going theire to fill with some of their stuff, but since we are sharing knowledge I am bringing Omicron carts from other dispensaries. I think they won't mind the new sales they might get tomorrow.

--Tracy

TracyLee,
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Please contact support@delta9vapes.com let me see what we can do. After you contact support, we will ask you to confirm your online identity, and go from there.

Done. Thanks for the quick response!

V

vaporsseur,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
rufrothy said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Guys my shipping guy is in Amsterdam Having fun at the cup on my expense. Sorry for the issues I'll make it up to you rufrothy.

It was me who packaged your deal and must have forgot it. I'll ship out a cartridge on Monday.

As far as Alpha is concerned well just wait and See.

OK so how are we supposed to know if we want a persei when we don't know what the alpha is?
I know, seriously! :p

lesvape,

DubCRider

I may make it to Med Ex tomorrow but I was just down there today. I'll give 408 or RUFrothy a call I I'm headed down. Have fun and enjoy the games if I don't make it. Go Niners!!!!!!!

DubCRider,

TracyLee

Would love to meet you DubCRider! Hope you can make it. Did you see any waxes thought caught your eye for the Omicron? I bought the Girl Scout Cookie Caviar last week. Going to fill that there this late this morning. Wanna know if you saw anything else potent for Omicron?

TracyLee,

408_Grow

Nice seeing you yesterday dub. Btw everyone i wanted to apologize when I said palliative has the $120 with two cart sets..it was canna culture! Lol I was alittle glob'd out...I well probably check out medex for my first time today..

408_Grow,

408_Grow

c785edaa-52d7-46fb-bfd1-05f3205085f4.jpg

My woman decided to customize her omi with some duct tape from Michaels..check it out

408_Grow,
@408_Grow - Nicely done! :ninja: Who'd ever expect that to be a vape?

***What are you guys filling your carts with in the LA Area? So far I've tried:

KM - Red Cherry + OG Waxes

GG - Purple Dream and L.A. Confidential Honeycomb, Jack Herrer Wax. Perfect consistency

WVPG - Delta 9 Concentrate (Alcohol extract) Real simple to load

Pure Gold - hits the best when it doesn't clog. Don't particular care for the citrus flav. Put it in a fresh cart and it hit immediately w/out any prime.

The only one that didn't work out so well was the OG from KM. It's slow to prime and lacking in flav., but that may be due to refilling of the same cart. I def. recommend the Red Cherry, Delta 9, and Honeycomb but am looking for suggestions. May try to find some Nitro OG today. :peace:
V

vaporsseur,

dampfer

@408_Grow thats very cool..

i dont know if getting one of these.. or waiting for the persei?? now that i can make vac purged bho it makes me thinking.. :/

is the charger for 220volt?

at the end i will buy one, for sure...i know me :lol:

dampfer,

jambolaya

Are there places you can buy this in socal, preferably orange county?
Also I dont know if i should buy the omicron or wait for for the peresi or alpha. Wouldnt an alpha be equal to hitting 2 omicrons at the same time?

jambolaya,

ilovebOObs

Man that thing looks awesome. Sad I couldn't make it today but hopefully can hook up another time.

ilovebOObs,

408_Grow

Thanks everyone..shes so siked about it lol..

As for yesterday it seemed as if no one made it..well technically we didn't plan it out well.

408_Grow,

DubCRider

Yeah, it was 1pm when I was awake and motivated so I just stayed home for the game. We will do it again with more planning.

DubCRider,

408_Grow

DubCRider said:
Yeah, it was 1pm when I was awake and motivated so I just stayed home for the game. We will do it again with more planning.

Sounds good to me, you know I'm down.

408_Grow,

TracyLee

Damn I got baked! I kept trying to leave....started trying around 3p...finally left at 7pm or so. Totally understand not being able to leave the house....lol

TracyLee,

408_Grow

TracyLee said:
Damn I got baked! I kept trying to leave....started trying around 3p...finally left at 7pm or so. Totally understand not being able to leave the house....lol

Load anything interesting in?

408_Grow,

408_Grow

TracyLee said:
Girl scout cookies! Taste like an Oatmeal cookies. It's green, sticky & yummy!

Interesting, the gsc wax I pUT in was tannish not green...glad to hear it worked out

408_Grow,
Top Bottom