Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Ewog

Ewog ,ya can't compare vx.1 / v2 batts ,nite/day ~ v2 high drainer ,max 3.5 hrs :( (accumulates

depreciating voltages @ end of `cycle !) ~ soo ,bottomline ,change batts every 2-3 hrs ,understanding

warmuptime has tripled !!! ~ if this slows ya down ,you'll do what me did ,and move over to

www.madvapes.com [ ULTRAFIRE 1300 mAh ,protected ,@ 6.89 ea ] ~ these will :tup: '"double"' :tup:

your cycling times !! ~ that is all :)

I don't get where I was comparing the batteries?

Ewog,

Ewog

If ya recall mentioning it's taking 3x as long to rip w/ v2 ,riight ?/? ~ reason for this is diff batt profiles ,

that's all :)

haha I was just comparing the cartridge I had just loaded to a previous cartridge, both on the V2. Didn't mean to confuse and think I was comparing the V1 and the V2. But I got the cartridge working, after a lot of hitting and keeping it hot its hitting now. I'm going to post a review video probably tonight!

Ewog,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
THC ,was referring to the ULTRAFIRE 14650's ( same size ) ,right ?/? :)

Any protected 14650 is going to have issues with some v2's as the bottom caps are different. All silver V2's cant take protected 14650's because of the bottom cap pin's being 3 mm longer, the early black v2's are the only ones that can accept protected batteries. I will post up a difference in the caps Sunday as I am going to the paid dues show tomorrow.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
haha I was just comparing the cartridge I had just loaded to a previous cartridge, both on the V2. Didn't mean to confuse and think I was comparing the V1 and the V2. But I got the cartridge working, after a lot of hitting and keeping it hot its hitting now. I'm going to post a review video probably tonight!

Some extracts are stubborn as hell trust me, a few times it has taken me 20 min to prime a cartridge because the extract just did not want to melt down.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Ewog

Some extracts are stubborn as hell trust me, a few times it has taken me 20 min to prime a cartridge because the extract just did not want to melt down.

Yeah it's going good now, but I found when I let it sit and cool down that I have to press and hold the button for about 10-20 seconds to heat the cartridge up before hitting it other wise I won't get good hits, but as long as I heat it up it hits just fine :].

Also I noticed the mouth pieces that come in the V2 kit don't fit all the way down on the older cartridges, they still work but just aren't tight in there.

Ewog,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yeah it's going good now, but I found when I let it sit and cool down that I have to press and hold the button for about 10-20 seconds to heat the cartridge up before hitting it other wise I won't get good hits, but as long as I heat it up it hits just fine :].

Also I noticed the mouth pieces that come in the V2 kit don't fit all the way down on the older cartridges, they still work but just aren't tight in there.

Yes the older cartridges had some clearance issues on the top bar, but all is fixed and new cartridges being phased in, we had to make a new tool for what was needed to be done and all is going smooth.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Ewog

Thought I'd do a review of my V2, finally got some wax to test it out. I think I like the size of the V2 over the V1, just feels more comfortable in my hand. Hope you enjoy!

Ewog,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Thought I'd do a review of my V2, finally got some wax to test it out. I think I like the size of the V2 over the V1, just feels more comfortable in my hand. Hope you enjoy!

You should enter this in the contest brotha, just follow the link in my sig and you could enter this.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

JoeKickass

I like the size of the V2 over the V1, just feels more comfortable in my hand.

I agree, and fits great in a pocket with the metal mouthpiece on. I took my v2 out for the first time today and I can't tell you how nice the button lockout is. Not having to worry about it coming on in your pocket is a major plus over the v1 I had...

JoeKickass,
Reactions: kertong

kertong

*please delete me*
agreed joekickass, I carried my v2 around all week in my pocket, and I realized that with no timeout, it would be easy for it to squish against my wallet or whatever else, and just burn the crap out of my precious goods! Didn't care much for the feature when I first heard of it but maaan, it definitely is handy when coupled with the no-timeout.

I love the look of the v2 over the v1. The pictures didn't do it justice, it was only when I saw the v2 in my local headshop in person that i saw it for what it was, wow! it's compact, minimalist, well built and feels great in the hand. The polished chrome one looks great with the metal chrome mouthpiece too.. I am in love with these things. :D

kertong,

beEasy

I love the look of the v2 over the v1. The pictures didn't do it justice, it was only when I saw the v2 in my local headshop in person that i saw it for what it was, wow! it's compact, minimalist, well built and feels great in the hand. The polished chrome one looks great with the metal chrome mouthpiece too.. I am in love with these things. :D

QFT

beEasy,

Silvercloud538

Any protected 14650 is going to have issues with some v2's as the bottom caps are different. All silver V2's cant take protected 14650's because of the bottom cap pin's being 3 mm longer, the early black v2's are the only ones that can accept protected batteries. I will post up a difference in the caps Sunday as I am going to the paid dues show tomorrow.

GOTCHA ! :)

Silvercloud538,

Silvercloud538

Glad you're having chance to experience 24/7 access w/*O-PHOS :D ~ me finds it can

handle a full discharge in @ 12 hrs :drool: (sim to vx.1) ,with laptop shut down ,will still
cook/charge as run-thru ,and/or re-charge for a cruise when out and about :rockon: ~ too

bad they're incompatible :( w/ flower/nail attachments due out before the 4th :bowdown: of july :clap::tup:

Psst* perhaps best benefit :brow: permits less maintenance :tup: to keep contacts clean

for charger ,ie., vx.1 :clap:

Silvercloud538,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
guys, for fans of the omicron v1, gratefulbuys has the 2 pen set for $75 w/ discount and cheap shipping right now. only a few left http://gratefulbuys.com/product_info.php?products_id=447

decided to jump on that, get one more round of v1 batts, since the center pin on one of mine just bit it, and they are being phased out (I think) I still have my eye on the o-phos, but I can wait a little while...

oooh, I guess they sold out, I put my order in a couple of days ago, glad I saw that post.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

bazzles

I found the receipt for my v1 from GratefulBuys (@129.99) (the one from the shipping box), but it's a little torn ( currently found all pieces)... could I tape it up and send a copy of the taped version? This question is obviously for the chrome v2 upgrade, not sure how much longer that will be available and hoped I could jump on it. Also I don't have any carts that arn't dead at the moment, am I supposed to ship a dead cart back too (doesn't seem like a good idea to me obviously hah), and do I clean and ship the fill tool also? (I was thinking: Yes?)

Also I wondered if the v2 that I would upgrade to is going to receive all future upgrades(Herb(chamber/cart?(not sure of the difference 100%)), Nail cart?, etc.)<< I imagine that answer is yes but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

bazzles,

Jay420

Ah , I keep finding my omi clogged when i go to use it. In other words what can I do to prevent this?, I'm also using oil. I also have done the pin/toothpick method to clear the clog but it just seems that its constantly clogging.

Jay420,

SlideOrDie

Glad you're having chance to experience 24/7 access w/*O-PHOS :D ~ me finds it can

handle a full discharge in @ 12 hrs :drool: (sim to vx.1) ,with laptop shut down ,will still
cook/charge as run-thru ,and/or re-charge for a cruise when out and about :rockon: ~ too

bad they're incompatible :( w/ flower/nail attachments due out before the 4th :bowdown: of july :clap::tup:

Psst* perhaps best benefit :brow: permits less maintenance :tup: to keep contacts clean

for charger ,ie., vx.1 :clap:

Did I miss something?

Where did they announce that the nail carts and herb chamber would be out before the 4th of July...?

SlideOrDie,

VAPORIZER22

Ah , I keep finding my omi clogged when i go to use it. In other words what can I do to prevent this?, I'm also using oil. I also have done the pin/toothpick method to clear the clog but it just seems that its constantly clogging.

For some thicker oils I have used I found that nothing really helped keeping them from clogging. Every new session would require 3 to 5 2-3 second presses while inhaling to clear clog. One thing that I started doing that seemed to help with other thinner oils and other concentrates was to keep inhaling for a few seconds after I let go off the button and let the cart cool down between hits once it gets really warm. Also try slower pulls, with my first few carts I loaded I would inhale at a faster pace and once they got hot after a few pulls oil would come out the top and cause clogging issues.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: Jay420
Top Bottom