Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

eLiguL

crazypill said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
crazypill said:
I would be glad to send you mine- I'm not gonna use them and I have 4 that are untouched... The one that came in my kit and one of the 5 pack I got are the same... Let me know how to go about sending them to you.

Please submit the ticket, and we will give you a address to ship it to us, we will take care of all issues. Do not worry we will even credit you for your shipping when we figure out the issue.

I'm new here and I don't know what a ticket is but thank you for the generous offer. I will be glad to submit a ticket if you tell me how... thanks!

Get on the Delta9vape site and submit a ticket.

What about those of us in Canada, do we still take up exchanging these carts with you or PV? Luckily I still have one old cart that I can use.

eLiguL,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I also have 4 more new ones, if we mail them to you, can you send replacements right away, or do we have to wait to get credit?

jambandphan03,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I just dry pulled off 3 new carts from PV. Only a metalic taste in 1 cart. Nothing other then that.

Jeppy,

crazypill

I bought the double kit from PlanetVape as the delta9 site has the wrong price when you add it to the cart and no one there responds to pre-sales questions about why the price changes...

How do I submit a ticket, via PlanetVape? I live in SoCal.

crazypill,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I just did the dry pull test on my empties, and 2 tasted really bad, and 2 had less of a plastic taste, but it was there.

jambandphan03,

SlideOrDie

Hey guys, along with the odd smells we're all encountering with the latest batch of planetvape carts I just went to load my second half gram into my first cart and all went smoothly until about an hour into use. The light on the omicron would stay lit up after i stopped pressing and I was getting no vapor. I thought this was weird so I tested a unused cart and the vape worked as normal.

Did my cart die already?

I haven't even put a full g through it :(

Thanks!

SlideOrDie,

JoeKickass

SlideOrDie said:
Hey guys, along with the odd smells we're all encountering with the latest batch of planetvape carts I just went to load my second half gram into my first cart and all went smoothly until about an hour into use. The light on the omicron would stay lit up after i stopped pressing and I was getting no vapor. I thought this was weird so I tested a unused cart and the vape worked as normal.

Did my cart die already?

Thanks!

The solid light that stays on for like 6 seconds is over-current protection. The same thing will happen if you short out the battery and push the button so yup, sounds like a dead cart...

JoeKickass,

SlideOrDie

JoeKickass said:
SlideOrDie said:

Did my cart die already?

Thanks!

The solid light that stays on for like 6 seconds is over-current protection. The same thing will happen if you short out the battery and push the button so yup, sounds like a dead cart...

Damn that sucks :(

Guess it's time to fill a new one

SlideOrDie,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Well, if I had a problem with carts from PV, I would contact them if you haven't alraedy. They have excellant customer service to say the least, so don't worry.

Jeppy,

BrownsBearsBeers

After a month plus of showing this this to all my friends, I have only gone thru 0.5 grams. I am amazed by how efficient this is. I have about 6 friends who wont touch it anymore unless its the end of their night cause it ends their night.

i literary take this everywhere and love it.

finally added some more to the cartridge using a torch this time instead of a bic. Getting way larger rips this time

also saw this at Chicago's best lhs Chicago Made.
They did a facebook post 26 mins ago saying they have them in stock and have gotten 21 likes and 6 comments so far.

710 Movement

also had another charger crap out on me. the screw out portion came out and so now the light is green no matter what. going to see if i can fix it and it not ill submit a tix thru the website.

Does anyone know of where I can get an extraction tube glass thats less than an inch wide. Looking for one that would do 10g or 20g runs

BrownsBearsBeers,

VAPORIZER22

Approximately when did everyone with bad carts place their order? I ordered 7 two weeks ago and just tested them out. Slight metallic taste when I do a quick pull while pressing the button but nothing unusual. Hopefully they are not too many of these out there. I can say the good thing is that in dealing with THC and planet vape I know any problems will be taken care of, just sucks if you do not have any good carts to run until replacements arrive.

VAPORIZER22,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
VAPORIZER22 said:
Approximately when did everyone with bad carts place their order? I ordered 7 two weeks ago and just tested them out. Slight metallic taste when I do a quick pull while pressing the button but nothing unusual. Hopefully they are not too many of these out there. I can say the good thing is that in dealing with THC and planet vape I know any problems will be take care of, just sucks if you do not have any good carts to run until replacements arrive.

Slightly metallic taste when hitting them dry is totally normal. Who knows whats going on. I am confident G and PlanetVape will get this sorted.

I had all sorts of issues at first (user error, learning curve and no docs) and DubC and G really went out of their way to support this me. I have no doubt everyone will be taken care of.

ru_frothi,

Adobewan

Seconding Refrothy's comment, you're in good hands with G and the people at PlanetVape, both have been outstanding to me.

Adobewan,

VAPORIZER22

rufrothy said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
Approximately when did everyone with bad carts place their order? I ordered 7 two weeks ago and just tested them out. Slight metallic taste when I do a quick pull while pressing the button but nothing unusual. Hopefully they are not too many of these out there. I can say the good thing is that in dealing with THC and planet vape I know any problems will be take care of, just sucks if you do not have any good carts to run until replacements arrive.

Slightly metallic taste when hirtting them dry is totally normal. Who knows whats going on. I am confident G and PlanetVape will get this sorted.

I had all sorts of issues at first and DubC and G really went out of their way to support this thing. I have no doubt everyone will be taken care of.

True that, everything will get sorted. Just to clarify, I agree the slight metallic taste is totally normal. When I referred to "these" (carts) I was talking about those that others had that were bad tasting, not my own. All 12 carts I have ordered have all fired up. Those who have bad ones, hang in there, I am sure reinforcements will be on the way shortly.

VAPORIZER22,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi Everyone,
Very sorry to hear reports of bad tasting/smelling cartridges from ones we have sold. We have not had a single report to us about this. Reading the forum just now is the first we have read about this issue. Not sure what could be causing it either, the packaging we use is the standard packaging that all cartridges come in.

We use the FIFO method on all our stock, when cartridges are received, they are dated and then it is first in first out so we always have fresh stock. The date batch that went out to correlate with your orders are no longer in our stock, so we don't even have any that we can send in for testing for the batch in question.

We will need the help of affected customers to open a ticket with THC Scientific so they can determine a cause. We also welcome any affected customers to please contact us directly by replying to their emailed sales invoice, that way we have all your details and can remedy the situation as quickly as possible.

Peace and Love,
PlanetVape

PlanetHaze,

Shenk408

Justin
Does anyones stomach get irritated when using Omicron?
Im thinking maybe cause its hot vape so it irritates my stomach

I also have a cart that taste like plastic/metal
Sucks spending $50 bucks on some good shit and getting all excited to load up and it ends up tasting like shit :(

Damn Omicron is the sicket/dopest/Most annoying thing i own.lol

Shenk408,

crazypill

I contacted PlanetVapes and they were super helpful and offered to replace the carts. They directed me to the delta9 site to open a ticket which I also did.

Let's hope the replacement carts don't have this problem. It's such a cool product, I really want it to work and the customer service is just incredible in this day and age... Thank you.

crazypill,
Metal taste - TODAYS PORTABLE vape. Recite after me.. PORTABLE - as in don't use it all day at home, use it as an utmost convenience. Meanwhile get a yab-a-dab-wil-do with nice glassy. Either glass nail or VHW wand etc.

Omi/thermo are both fucking baddass, just not for all day use (apparently i.m.o.). Cant wait to see improvements - but now that I recognize their proper use and taste the results of overuse, I'm not interested in using them all day.

One of my friends avoids metalic taste by keeping it loaded with about .7 at all times (topping off constantly). Seems to keep the cart happy. Omi's are less then perfect with a great BHO as its a little less viscous then a crappy poorly purged one... This solved that problem. Whereas I switched to Thermovape, which performed like a fucking champ - both flavor and density - and also now tastes like burned metal after 10 days. DOH!

How about someone makes a USB plug-in quick hitting all glass path oil pen encapsulated in wood or steel for durability - with thermo/omi efficiency... That is the key factor with kind glass versions- we need the efficiency of a pen with the kindness of a VHW. Save the porta pen for your Frisbee golf game/work parking lot.

Then we will have a duo to smile about. Cant wait to see the insides of the Persei.

Scientist, I would be most grateful when your patent/release is complete if you would have a good dissection video to demonstrate health safety. Honestly I am very grateful to both you and Thermo for pushing this technology higher.

Onward and upward...

Zorro420shouldbefree,
P.S. Has anyone tried using a high powered laser for the heating element? A green lazer can light a match at a distance... Now that is fucking residue free....

Put your thinking caps!

Zorro420shouldbefree,

2clicker

Observer
Zorro420shouldbefree said:
P.S. Has anyone tried using a high powered laser for the heating element? A green lazer can light a match at a distance... Now that is fucking residue free....

Put your thinking caps!

i would think that it would make a vape very expensive, but interesting tho

2clicker,
well, a complete green pen laser on dealextreme that is powerful enough to pop a balloon is around 50 bucks... The diode must be around 10-20 bucks. You can pop a baloon about 1-4 feet away, so I imagine the heat at close range is quit high and consistant..

A variable output green laser diode is about 55 dollars for a sample at 5mw peak... in bulk probably half that... I'll make this it's own topic to get back on thread target..

Zorro420shouldbefree,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Project X we are working on is a laser powered vaporizer. Unfortunately it's not feasible yet. Battery life, danger to user, cost is prohibitive.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom