Officialy a vapor girl :) Returning my new Mighty. (long)

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Keep having at it and hone your techniques, you will find what works but my advice is don’t be concerned with efficiency! There’s no need to get everything out of your meds and there’s other ways to be efficient like saving your abv and grinding it in a food processor to powder and replacing 1/8 to a 1/4 of the flour in your favourite cookie recipe and poison your friends 🤫 or save it to use in your HI which will be easier to dial in, butane vapes have a lot of variables more so then most electronic vapes (but not all). Eventually you will find what works best for you and maybe you will pioneer your own techniques like turning your dynavap into a desktop but all of us can stumble along the way there

other times you get it right and it’s like bam 💥

~vapeslut.xo~

Keep having at it and hone your techniques, you will find what works but my advice is don’t be concerned with efficiency! There’s no need to get everything out of your meds and there’s other ways to be efficient like saving your abv and grinding it in a food processor to powder and replacing 1/8 to a 1/4 of the flour in your favourite cookie recipe and poison your friends 🤫 or save it to use in your HI which will be easier to dial in, butane vapes have a lot of variables more so then most electronic vapes (but not all). Eventually you will find what works best for you and maybe you will pioneer your own techniques like turning your dynavap into a desktop but all of us can stumble along the way there

other times you get it right and it’s like bam 💥
very very cool!! wow. i can tell this is gonna be an immediate hobby for me.
nice Mobius...mine is almost that clean except for a few last combustion specks i cant get off...

i can definitely see the HI being the perfect addition to this setup!
two butanes, very different, two different highs
(Sticky Brick like freefall as I said.
The Elev8r...no better named product IMO. It is just on another level!
I feel like i've been rocketed to outer space!!
and i'm still out here!!
its been awhile!
but i dont want to jinx it, lmao
anyway

it's Just impractical for me to break out this delicate glass, a towel, to hold it, the big torch, etc...
and the Brick is easier...
but the HI will be simplicity itself, when i'm too medicated to get out the whole elev8r :)

Sundae Driver xD:sherlock::bigleaf::mflb::sherlock:🍧

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
oh BTW i pulled the trigger on the Heat Island :) Should be shipping quite soon!

Haha I knew you wouldn't hold out too long before deciding on stems and pulling the trigger! How much was the total price in the end? Looking forward to that arrival for you :tup:

Sundae Driver and the Sticky Brick OG

Nice, I've also got plenty of fresh Sundae Driver, a lovely tasty hybrid, and the colors!

PXL-20210518-011830809.jpg

~vapeslut.xo~

Haha I knew you wouldn't hold out too long before deciding on stems and pulling the trigger! How much was the total price in the end? Looking forward to that arrival for you :tup:

Nice, I've also got plenty of fresh Sundae Driver, a lovely tasty hybrid, and the colors!

PXL-20210518-011830809.jpg
do y'all gentlemen all have favorite strains, or...?
in my area, everyone just calls it weed.
despite dispensaries everywhere- no one seems to care or have a preference! very strange to me.

~vapeslut.xo~,
Reactions: bossman

Shit Snacks

in my area, everyone just calls it weed.
despite dispensaries everywhere- no one seems to care or have a preference! very strange to me.

Haha yeah but also yes, most people don't care and we'll take anything, but like nice to get ones you like, some people only like sativa or specifically only like indica at night type things... I like both and I also really like hybrids though, particularly anything fruity is what I lean towards, because of the great flavors with vaping! But I also do have some favorite strains for effects, usually the best of both is the best but also you never know what you're going to get, how it was grown from where etc. Yeah in California it's easy with dispensaries but still you don't really know what you're getting and it's different everywhere typically! I will say there are Californians who have favorite strains and maybe put even too much importance on the strains, considering the variables... I really need to start growing myself already!

~vapeslut.xo~

so, an update!
-i have been using the Sticky Brick more. i finally learned better technique with the 1-flame!
-all my lighters still suck. i am waiting for one more, from amazon. hoping it'll be the one. lmao xD
-the 1-flame brings out the most AMAZING flavor. i thought the flavor was great with a FOUR-flame torch!

I have also been using the Elev8r through the Mega Globe, with water.
after trying every other combination, with my Mobius.
but when i tried this combo everything clicked:
the flavor was great, it was SUPER smooth..and HO-LEE crap it got me high!!

Despite that, i dont think the Elev8r is the vape for me. its such a hassle handling the hot glass, having to shake or stir.
and the level it takes you to...is not appropriate LMAO!!
hahaha. honestly though...i feel like this is for cancer patients, those with heavy pain, or those with STRATOSPHERIC tolerances! Lol!

and if the Heat Island is sort of a microdoser, and the v8r is already taking me above Brick level...well yeah! that wont be good!

PS i haven't been thinking about other vapes much (i swear, lol) but all this so far kind of reconfirms the value, of what i know about, a
TinyMight.
the sound of having a portable that gives you hits like a Brick, that only needs one battery, no butane...well let me tell ya.

its quite tempting. LMAO...

(i am only assuming the TM can't hit like the Elev8r, and is closer to the Brick...am i wrong?)

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
so, an update!
-i have been using the Sticky Brick more. i finally learned better technique with the 1-flame!
-all my lighters still suck. i am waiting for one more, from amazon. hoping it'll be the one. lmao xD
-the 1-flame brings out the most AMAZING flavor. i thought the flavor was great with a FOUR-flame torch!

Despite that, i dont think the Elev8r is the vape for me. its such a hassle handling the hot glass, having to shake or stir.
hahaha. honestly though...i feel like this is for cancer patients, those with heavy pain, or those with STRATOSPHERIC tolerances! Lol!

and if the Heat Island is sort of a microdoser, and the v8r is already taking me above Brick level...well yeah! that wont be good!

PS i haven't been thinking about other vapes much (i swear, lol) but all this so far kind of reconfirms the value, of what i know about, a
TinyMight.
the sound of having a portable that gives you hits like a Brick, that only needs one battery, no butane...well let me tell ya.

(i am only assuming the TM can't hit like the Elev8r, and is closer to the Brick...am i wrong?)
I don't have a brick or the elev8r but I do have the vrod.
And I stand by my reply right at the start of this thread :)
When I can't be bothered to get the vrod out I hit the tinymight. It's that good.

If I could only choose one vape, it would be the tinymight... Portable yet hits (almost) like a desktop.....

~vapeslut.xo~

I don't have a brick or the elev8r but I do have the vrod.
And I stand by my reply right at the start of this thread :)
When I can't be bothered to get the vrod out I hit the tinymight. It's that good.

If I could only choose one vape, it would be the tinymight... Portable yet hits (almost) like a desktop.....
yesss hahahaha we are coming full circle to you and @Shit Snacks !! lmao. (pardon me if i forgot who else mentioned the Tiny Might)

So, if you had to compare closely, the VROD and the Tiny Might, in the one category of "vapor quality and/or potency"
what would you rate them 1-10?

dang dang dang. shoulda got the tiny mighttttt lol.
no no. thats just VAS talking...

Bad Dog

very very cool!! wow. i can tell this is gonna be an immediate hobby for me.
nice Mobius...mine is almost that clean except for a few last combustion specks i cant get off...
Thanks kindly :D It's a real fly by the seat of your pants 👖 ride but with IH like the sense by mad heaters with temp sensor and and adjustable thermostat, built-in temp stepping mode..... It will make my discovery look like a dinosaur lol

The Mobius is a knock off but I'm betting you know that, for cleaning have you tried dark crystal glass cleaner? Im waiting for mine to arrive to test it out but heard nothing but good things.

I do have favorite strains. Been using the same strain from the same grower for the last 10+ years LA confidential! As well as a few others but I also enjoy trying something new!

~vapeslut.xo~

oh my gosh. who gave me the 'flutter your finger on the carb' tip for the Sticky Brick!
perfect, totally perfect for taking bigger hits and cooling the smoke down. sheesh. amateur night for me! :)

i think this tip makes the Brick completely tolerable, without water!
PS the Brick tastes like pipeweed , or i imagine :)

Mr. Me2

Hey @~vapeslut.xo~ , have you seen this thread about people’s favorite torches?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
That's great that you're already dialing in the Brick technique even with the little eagle torch. If you check out or post to the exhaustive lighter thread @Mr. Me2 linked just remember that those folks are just talking about torching the tip of a vapcap, nothing to do with the Sticky Brick products.

The Tinymight will almost certainly impress you when the time comes - and don't forget they resell on reddit for the same price as new.

The cool thing about the Tinymight and Firewood7 that you haven't experienced with your new crew of on demand portables is that they're regulated.

The Tinymight in particular lets you precisely adjust temps with just a tiny dial on the bottom. You can temp step from 3 to 7 on the dial and extract gradually or you can go right to a high number and extract almost as fast as your Brick. In either case the risk of combustion is almost zero because the vape only heats to a certain temp and then tries to stay there regardless of draw speed.

Also brava for the colored text; you have a flair for flair.

Shit Snacks

Yeah that kind of butane vape is just too much of a hassle for me, but that is why so many take to the enail set up for the Elev8r, That's the only way I'm interested in trying it myself... Though it's still not exactly a simple setup, the use is! I'm also still so curious about how stratospheric the high is from them and flower pot and herborizer...

No I think you're really going to like your heat island, the one hitter micro dosing for full spectrum effects efficiently with controllable high, once you get the hang of it of course!

PS i haven't been thinking about other vapes much (i swear, lol) but all this so far kind of reconfirms the value, of what i know about, a TinyMight.

Haha yeah battery-powered is great, now that they are powerful and on demand and pure tasting... Tinymight and Firewood7, top way to experience battery-powered on-demand convection and conduction respectively in my opinion! And as bossman said, there is something really enjoyable about having a fully regulated experience that does not sacrifice power, both TM and FW7 are the perfect choices for that imo!

yesss hahahaha we are coming full circle to you and @Shit Snacks !! lmao. (pardon me if i forgot who else mentioned the Tiny Might)

So, if you had to compare closely, the VROD and the Tiny Might, in the one category of "vapor quality and/or potency"
what would you rate them 1-10?

dang dang dang. shoulda got the tiny mighttttt lol.
no no. thats just VAS talking...

LOL so many people, who know what's what, are saying TM and FW7, I'm sure you will end up with them at some point... TM is pricey so no rush save up, FW7 availability is a little tough right now, FW8 coming in the winter perhaps too... (Don't forget Tafée Bowle lol)

oh my gosh. who gave me the 'flutter your finger on the carb' tip for the Sticky Brick!
perfect, totally perfect for taking bigger hits and cooling the smoke down. sheesh. amateur night for me! :)

i think this tip makes the Brick completely tolerable, without water!
PS the Brick tastes like pipeweed , or i imagine :)

Haha that one was me!! This is why I think the Brick was a great option, for your direct torch convection experience, the design with the carb hole from the original Daisy is so effective control for me (like I've never used a restrictor disc thing, those came in later)

I'm glad you have one piece, something pretty reliable in every way, effective and fun! Bricks are perfect for that combustion conversion, I think the HI will be your go-to once you have it, but you will use the brick a lot still (until you get TM and FW to mix things up more! Who knows what else :lol:)

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

Yeah that kind of butane vape is just too much of a hassle for me, but that is why so many take to the enail set up for the Elev8r, That's the only way I'm interested in trying it myself... Though it's still not exactly a simple setup, the use is! I'm also still so curious about how stratospheric the high is from them and flower pot and herborizer...
i only had one session where i smoked more than one bowl from the Elev8r.
that session was bordering on "psychedelic"
so it's certainly strong! despite smoking more via my Sticky Brick, it hasn't gotten me to the same place.

No I think you're really going to like your heat island, the one hitter micro dosing for full spectrum effects efficiently with controllable high, once you get the hang of it of course!
I am not sure the Heat Island would get me to where the Elev8r does, either!
but i shouldnt judge yet, until i get it :)

Haha yeah battery-powered is great, now that they are powerful and on demand and pure tasting... Tinymight and Firewood7, top way to experience battery-powered on-demand convection and conduction respectively in my opinion! And as bossman said, there is something really enjoyable about having a fully regulated experience that does not sacrifice power, both TM and FW7 are the perfect choices for that imo!

LOL so many people, who know what's what, are saying TM and FW7, I'm sure you will end up with them at some point... TM is pricey so no rush save up, FW7 availability is a little tough right now, FW8 coming in the winter perhaps too... (Don't forget Tafée Bowle lol)

Haha that one was me!! This is why I think the Brick was a great option, for your direct torch convection experience, the design with the carb hole from the original Daisy is so effective control for me (like I've never used a restrictor disc thing, those came in later)

I'm glad you have one piece, something pretty reliable in every way, effective and fun! Bricks are perfect for that combustion conversion, I think the HI will be your go-to once you have it, but you will use the brick a lot still (until you get TM and FW to mix things up more! Who knows what else :lol:)
definitely! i would recommend the Brick to anybody.
i would recommend the Elev8r to...maybe one of my friends. only one that could handle it. lmao

very much looking forward to the HI. it will definitely be the missing puzzle piece for my current living situation.
although that is due to change soon, and when it does VAS will kick in :)

That's great that you're already dialing in the Brick technique even with the little eagle torch. If you check out or post to the exhaustive lighter thread @Mr. Me2 linked just remember that those folks are just talking about torching the tip of a vapcap, nothing to do with the Sticky Brick products.
oh actually i have some other torches. i haven't been using the Eagle.
the others are better but still inconvenient - on one the switch gets hot, one does this, that, etc.
:(
The Tinymight will almost certainly impress you when the time comes - and don't forget they resell on reddit for the same price as new.

The cool thing about the Tinymight and Firewood7 that you haven't experienced with your new crew of on demand portables is that they're regulated.

The Tinymight in particular lets you precisely adjust temps with just a tiny dial on the bottom. You can temp step from 3 to 7 on the dial and extract gradually or you can go right to a high number and extract almost as fast as your Brick. In either case the risk of combustion is almost zero because the vape only heats to a certain temp and then tries to stay there regardless of draw speed.
see i am beginning to think that would be a very very good thing for me,
Also brava for the colored text; you have a flair for flair.
Thank you!:spliff:

---
EDIT: i hit the Elev8r today with a very small amount.
it was a massive amount of vapor in the Globe. i thought it would hurt.
but it was like inhaling cream!
anyway, i walked away thinking "ok this time it's not as intense."

30 minutes later i realized i've been staring at this image thinking it was moving / going to move.
soo yaa....i am not tolerant to this vape yet! probably a good thing :)

Last edited:

damm

so, an update!

TinyMight.

If you need a great single flame lighter, you should get a Blazer Pocket Micro Torch. You can find them for purchase through eBay or a local hardware store. I looked on Amazon a marketplace seller is selling the black variant. I never had a problem with my Hydramaxx brick with them.

Shit Snacks

i only had one session where i smoked more than one bowl from the Elev8r.
that session was bordering on "psychedelic"
so it's certainly strong! despite smoking more via my Sticky Brick, it hasn't gotten me to the same place.

I am not sure the Heat Island would get me to where the Elev8r does, either!
but i shouldnt judge yet, until i get it :)

definitely! i would recommend the Brick to anybody.
i would recommend the Elev8r to...maybe one of my friends. only one that could handle it. lmao

very much looking forward to the HI. it will definitely be the missing puzzle piece for my current living situation.
although that is due to change soon, and when it does VAS will kick in :)

oh actually i have some other torches. i haven't been using the Eagle.
the others are better but still inconvenient - on one the switch gets hot, one does this, that, etc.
:(

see i am beginning to think that would be a very very good thing for me,

Thank you!:spliff:

Haha yeah I don't think the HI gets you to where the Elev8r can either, it should be different from the Brick too, everything else you've tried so far... But yeah I just think for your current situation you will really like it once you get the feel for it ofcourse!

Shit Snacks,

~vapeslut.xo~

Haha yeah I don't think the HI gets you to where the Elev8r can either, it should be different from the Brick too, everything else you've tried so far... But yeah I just think for your current situation you will really like it once you get the feel for it ofcourse!
agreed! super excited :)

EDIT: @Shit Snacks would you happen to have any other ideas for a WPA for the OG Brick?
so, the Mega Globe whip is not large enough to fit over the metal nozzle, coming out of the Brick, when you pull it apart.

Or, would anyone have recommendations for a good whip type WPA that would work with a lot of stuff?
Like the Starry XMAX WPA?
or i could get another Whip from Sneaky Pete, i think...if he isn't out of stock.

i am trying to figure out if this Whip will fit in my Sticky!

there are other accessories on that page. the manual for the OG says a "HydroBrick addon" is available on their website. But I dont see it.

PPS: well i just hit the Elev8r so it looks like i'll be fantasizing about new vapes for the next hour!
-Does anyone here have the Vapbong?
what is the high like?

-This looks funny 🍧 :clap: .
the Sun Token www.suntoken.com

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
agreed! super excited :)

EDIT: @Shit Snacks would you happen to have any other ideas for a WPA for the OG Brick?
so, the Mega Globe whip is not large enough to fit over the metal nozzle, coming out of the Brick, when you pull it apart.

Or, would anyone have recommendations for a good whip type WPA that would work with a lot of stuff?
Like the Starry XMAX WPA?
or i could get another Whip from Sneaky Pete, i think...if he isn't out of stock.

i am trying to figure out if this Whip will fit in my Sticky!

there are other accessories on that page. the manual for the OG says a "HydroBrick addon" is available on their website. But I dont see it.

PPS: well i just hit the Elev8r so it looks like i'll be fantasizing about new vapes for the next hour!
-Does anyone here have the Vapbong?
what is the high like?

-This looks funny 🍧 :clap: .
the Sun Token www.suntoken.com
As per my 2nd message on page 1 where I suggested the vapbong if the vrod was too scientific :) . A whole thread dedicated to just this device......

Chicken No Name,

~vapeslut.xo~

As per my 2nd message on page 1 where I suggested the vapbong if the vrod was too scientific :) . A whole thread dedicated to just this device......
sorry if i forget which ones were mentioned!
ok let me check this time...hmm

no one has mentioned the Supreme v6!
i found this technical information fascinating...not sure i understand it all,
but the video i saw of the Supreme looked both intimidating and amazing!

what do we think of that one? have you used it Chicken?

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Nope.....
Seriously, from what I have picked up over 8 pages is you would probably suit the tinymight as portable and vapbong as desktop. If I didn't already have the vrod, I would probably get a VB.
Whilst I've heard nothing but good things about the elev8r it seems too delicate and cumbersome to me.
The VB is a work of art that apparently hits hard.
I hope you find your dream team soon.....

~vapeslut.xo~

Nope.....
Seriously, from what I have picked up over 8 pages is you would probably suit the tinymight as portable and vapbong as desktop. If I didn't already have the vrod, I would probably get a VB.
Whilst I've heard nothing but good things about the elev8r it seems too delicate and cumbersome to me.
The VB is a work of art that apparently hits hard.
I hope you find your dream team soon.....
thank you Chicken! not looking to buy anything right now i was just talking about them :)
so fascinated by this world now!

edit: let me describe the Brick correctly. it has a steel tube connecting mouthpiece & bowl.
but the hole, on the bowl side, is not airtight.
it's only airtight on the mouthpiece side
since it sticks together w magnets it doesnt need to be airtight, but thats a problem for trying to hook anything up to the steel tube.
so the alternative is something that goes into the hole itself.
whew! does that make sense? i'm sure i'll figure it out :)

Last edited:
~vapeslut.xo~,

virtualpurple

while I don’t have a Supreme V6 I do have a V3 that has been modded to allow it to be hooked up to an enail, so it functions very similarly.

It is simply devastating. I’ve never used a device that could extract as thoroughly.

Bad Dog

Sometimes it can take a while and a little money to zero in on what you want and what really works best for you, this is where the average person gets frustrated but I assure you that vaping gets even better when you do find the one :bowdown:

Top Bottom