Official FC Stupid Annoyances Thread

indigal

Amongst the corn
chucku said:
indigal said:
chucku said:
Roasting that hot dog just perfect on the stick and setting it down to grab a beer, right then an enterprising raccoon/dog (it's happened both ways at the same lake) come up and steal it.

EEEWWWW, a hot dog should only be steamed.
Yeah, but I'm not lugging my pot & steaming basket to camp!~
I love them steamed, in fact I had my first hot dogs of the summer a couple days ago, with home made coney sauce :D. I steam my Nathans, the other half likes 'em grilled. I like mustard, he likes ketchup, what can you do? :/

Squealing belts on a car, especially yours. I wince everytime..
Blasphemers! Infidels! Heretics! Nathans??? Catsup on a hot dog??? Are Vienna Beef products available in your area. Try it Chicago style. A steamed Vienna dog on a steamed poppy seeded bun topped with any combination mustard, relish, raw and/or grilled onions, tomato, cucumber, dill pickle spear, sport peppers and celery salt. Properly prepared it is food of the gods. Catsup should never go on a dog. Fries and burgers, now that is another story and entirely acceptable.
Yes, I have tried it that way.. I prefer Nathans. To each their own.

People who think there is one "right way" (their way) to very personal things like religion, politics, sex & food.

All in good fun chucku ;)

indigal,

Vaporfuckingized

Being pumped for some good Chinese food but it ends up being from a place that tastes horrible.

BP oil spill

Loud chewing

Gross weak coffee

Vaporfuckingized,
Top Bottom