Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Justpassedu

All good ideas , i personally like @Doktor Dub 's idea of a universal threading , this way most handles will fit and NewVape can offer different sizes and styles to be interchanged . Personally i'd like a drop longer handle than most so this kind of covers being able to swap out making it universal although i wouldn't really know until i tried it but look at the sublimator handles , just give a quick google , they are pretty big.

Justpassedu

I have been a basket-case lately messing around with basket screens for the Flower Pot. I use two different basket screens to get different effects and it works great.

1) The eq screen fits perfectly at the bottom of the Flower Pot bowl. This screen makes the FP extremely efficient. You can really reduce the amount of herb you use and get amazingly exceptional one hits. Thanks @lazylathe

2) The domed 1 inch stainless steel screen fits into the bowl. You can leave it near the heat source at the top or you can slide it closer to the bottom of the bowl. The domed 1 inch stainless steel screen creates much more surface area for very tasty flavor hits. I line a thin layer of fine sensi herb, just enough to completely cover the screen. Take a nice slow draw and you will see what I mean about a tasty flavor hit.

basketkase.jpg
I like the domed screen idea and will have to give that a try but i did happen to try a Eq screen/Evo cap and did not find it to be so great. I found using the regular screen method provided better results with a smaller load using just enough to cover the screen. When i had used the Eq screen i got uneven browning along with it being a bit messy after as my flowers moved from the top of the screen to the sides when inhaling. it did work , don't get me wrong but i did not find much of a improvement to the stock set up. I'll have to try out a domed screen next as that looks like it may be the golden ticket.

anasrzi

It's been brought up before but not answered are these going to be available in the European (in my case u.k) marketplace? After reading the whole thread and now seeing NV are listening to the people and making SiC dishes for superior flavours, although that may be subjective.

I like the handle as it is and this vape reminds me somewhat of the lotus butane powered vaporiser, probably more so because of the herb chamber part. The lotus was a hard hitter and practically pure convection however I sold that and got a supreme V3, couldn't be happier with it really but where it falls down is doing concentrates or oils so as I'm venturing more into dabbing but still like my herbs the flower twax covers both areas rather well.

Please please and pretty please with a cherry on top make it available to the non US masses :).

anasrzi

Cheers @steama ill send him a email and see where us non US newvape admires stand, will let you all know the reply I get. I'm sure we can get one in our parts of the world pretty easy but it's better to ask and not just get hopes up, I talked with ed at length (maker/creator of the supreme V3) before committing to getting one of those from the states, cost me a bit on import tax but well worth it.

To anyone who gets a SiC dish let us know how it performs, I'm very interested in SiC over everything else expect sapphire as I'm a flavour snob and long for the best flavours possible hence my desire for SiC or sapphire nails, from what I read daily on here they provide unparalleled flavours?

anasrzi,
Reactions: steama

vaporist4LIFE

Yes that is the minimum needed to get you going. Anything else is only going to make the experience better. Best of luck , please let us all know how you like it.
Thank you sir ! I will be sure to do that.may be a few weeks .just got a mighty so that will take up some time .and attention .and lung capacity lol.
Is the lollipop cap recommended or will any carb cap work ? Not sure if it's a flat surface the cc would be on .

Justpassedu

Thank you sir ! I will be sure to do that.may be a few weeks .just got a mighty so that will take up some time .and attention .and lung capacity lol.
Is the lollipop cap recommended or will any carb cap work ? Not sure if it's a flat surface the cc would be on .
Np at all. Those Mighty's are powerful , i recently got rid of mine but it was a nice vape. The lollicap is recommended as it's underside was designed to fit perfectly over the head , it has groves in the same shape as the head , is it needed though , prob not as most carb caps may fit but not all perfectly. I'd say if you have the money get it or even get the minimum 1st and down the line order one. I have used a few of the carb caps i already own before i got the lollicap , some did not fit and some did. Now i just use the lollicap for the most part bc of its perfect fitment. The surface is flat i believe if you are using the titanium head and slightly raised using the quartz.

anasrzi

Does that lolli pop cap fit perfectly onto the Quartz/Ti hybrid head and nut @Justpassedu if so could you possibly post a picture of it. I can see the milling and indents on the cap already but can't quite see how they would go together, me being dim and all haha.

No response so far to my Qs to Edwin at FP but it's early days. I've sourced a 16mm coil and enail kit for a cheap ass price, so I'm thinking I could just get the following and bang them together on the cheap.

Flowerpot twax parts and prices.

Required:
Lolli carb cap $30
Flowerpot Quartz head and nut $65
Flowerpot stubby body $30

Optional:
Flowerpot con stand $55
Pax loading tool $16

Still needed
16mm coil Enail

For what's required it's only £95 or $125 not including shipping and import taxes, that would pair with the 16mm coil enail I can get for around £80.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
An eq screen full of kind and the flower pot set to 825f is beginning to feel like I have the one hit dialed in.

:ko:

For those that want a handy handle but don't want to wait, I share with you my hack-a-handle. It is made with hemp wick in keeping with the New Vape way, and my FPSSSW 'flower pot super simple strap wrench' or a chunk of old leather.

hack_a_handle.jpg

:D
Are you carbing the bowl? Anything above 750 for me seems like instant combustion.

Top Bottom