Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

Will the flowerpot enail handle fit on other enail coils? How hot does the coil get without the fp handle? What do people use to hold the coil/top if you don't have the fp holder?

Likes2vape,
Reactions: steama

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
@steama

I am using the VXH ELB cap at the bottom of the bowl as well.

I've combusted a couple times at 725F.. But have also gotten really nice hits around that temp. I'll be doing more experimenting when I get more herb.

I've seen many videos 750F+ before I got my Flowerpot so I was expecting to be more around there. Surprised I'm using mine under 700F. But I do use the carb cap as its like a Versa Infinity boost.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
If you watch the NewVape video you will see they are running at 800f so this is a normal temperature to vape flowers at with the Flower Pot. I am only vaping +25 degrees higher than the recommended temp.

As far as vaping in general I have found if you wring everything out of the herb and push it for more vapor it becomes more likely one could combust. Also if you have a very soft draw when vaping at higher temps it can also make it more likely to combust.

Give 800f a shot with a nice normal draw and see what you think.

I like the fast powerful, thick, extraction higher temps give me but I do not think 800f or 825f is too high for that matter.

:2c:
I've actually been looking at my old Flowerpot videos and the Hex-Nail really can change my results depending on how I'm using it. There have been updates since when I first got it and did videos.

Honestly coil temp gets looked at but I care more about the nail temp for my Hex. I only choose coil mode as right now its not optimized for the Flowerpot in nail mode.

On some earlier videos 645F on coil temp makes my nail temp around 615F. Now I've been running continuously at 685F and my nail temp is actually at 570F.

I'm currently out of herb so I'm just going to be doing convection with concentrates but will do a fleet of videos at varied different temps as soon as I get more herb.

MileHighHuman

And the testing continues :ko:

cZGewLT.jpg

Any comparison conclusion yet?

MileHighHuman,

Likes2vape

I just checked the New Vape site and they have the base with handle added on the site now. Wish I would of waited a couple of days to order now. Oh well i guess I'll just have to order one in a few weeks.

Likes2vape,
Reactions: steama

Justpassedu

Can't wait got the flower pot with sic head, extra quartz dish, handle, and concentrate station on its way. :rockon::rockon::rockon::science::brow:
I just received the Sic dish , and new bowl with handle , so far so good but a cold this week has limited my session time. The handle is awesome so far , just what i had wanted and i know Newvape will be cross threading some hemp rope around the handle instead of just wrapping it. The actual new bowl design so far seems a bit more efficient and i cannot really judge the sic vs quartz yet as my taste buds are shot so when i am feeling better i will get some good info for everyone. For the time being i will try and get some photos up tomorrow . Happy vaping all ;)

Justpassedu

I have the d-nail sic dish with a 710whip and love it so it'll be cool to compare between quartz and sic dish. I hope my d-nail sic dish fits on the flower pot top. I love the size of it. Fucking massive!!
I am thinking it should fit , good luck man .
damn, a new bowl with a handle >>> that was fast
They are pretty quick to make updates , i think that's great. So excited for what the future holds , finally found something that hits all my needs for the most part.

vaporist4LIFE

How's the sic dish from NV ? Better than quartz ? Might pick up both just in case...are they interchangeable meaning I won't need extra parts if I buy the sic dish with cap and thread and quartz dish separate ?

disGRUNTled

I just checked the New Vape site and they have the base with handle added on the site now. Wish I would of waited a couple of days to order now. Oh well i guess I'll just have to order one in a few weeks.
Lolz no sense in waiting seems like they are always upgrading/improving their products. Couple of things I want to buy myself have had my Flowerpot for a couple of months .

Last edited:

Justpassedu

How's the sic dish from NV ? Better than quartz ? Might pick up both just in case...are they interchangeable meaning I won't need extra parts if I buy the sic dish with cap and thread and quartz dish separate ?
They are interchangeable so no worries , i could not tell you yet if i like it better than the quartz but at only $10 for the quartz dish it is well worth it to order both. I have a bit of a cold so i cannot really comment on taste yet. As soon as i can i will be doing some testing with both. Many say Sic in general has a superior taste over quartz. Me personally , i am a fan of quartz as i like to be able to see how dirty the dish is and when it needs a cleaning and its a bit harder with Sic being black in color.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
If you qtip tech after each hit you won't need to worry about seeing through the dish to know it is clean. It may sound like a lot of qtips to use one after each hit but many of us do it.

vaporist4LIFE

If you qtip tech after each hit you won't need to worry about seeing through the dish to know it is clean. It may sound like a lot of qtips to use one after each hit but many of us do it.
Does sic build up carbon in the way ti does ? Always didn't like that , then I found out a carbon layer on ti helps preserve taste
--thanks @Justpassedu for that info btw.this place is so informative!

anasrzi

Hope your cold clears up pronto @Justpassedu so you can compare the SiC and Quartz so we can hear your verdict, going to be hard to compare with a blocked nose and taste buds all outta whack.

Still no news on shipping to the u.k or eu, do any members from either the u.k or eu have one of these or anything ordered from flower pot? Easier asking direct here than expecting a reply, Edwin must be snowed under (or another one with man flu :huh:).

Justpassedu

Hope your cold clears up pronto @Justpassedu so you can compare the SiC and Quartz so we can hear your verdict, going to be hard to compare with a blocked nose and taste buds all outta whack.

Still no news on shipping to the u.k or eu, do any members from either the u.k or eu have one of these or anything ordered from flower pot? Easier asking direct here than expecting a reply, Edwin must be snowed under (or another one with man flu :huh:).
thank you buddy , i hope so also and i'll ask Edwyn for you and see whats up.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: anasrzi

anasrzi

thank you buddy , i hope so also and i'll ask Edwyn for you and see whats up.

Why thanks @Justpassedu i didn't know you and Edwin were tight like that, any info would be greatly appreciated, still really like the look of the flowerpot so much like the sublimator........ but better in oh so many ways ;).

Honey, lemon and plenty of vit C mate for that cold, mega dose that cold into oblivion.

Justpassedu

Why thanks @Justpassedu i didn't know you and Edwin were tight like that, any info would be greatly appreciated, still really like the look of the flowerpot so much like the sublimator........ but better in oh so many ways ;).

Honey, lemon and plenty of vit C mate for that cold, mega dose that cold into oblivion.
I actually became friendly with Edwyn from him reaching out to me to help. He's a stand up business man and has done right by me and really is trying to make good products and build up this aspect of the company, so I support that . I asked him about international shipping for you via email and he said it's not a problem. Send another email and he will keep a look out for you . He said they do it so I'm wishing you luck . Ty also

anasrzi

I actually became friendly with Edwyn from him reaching out to me to help. He's a stand up business man and has done right by me and really is trying to make good products and build up this aspect of the company, so I support that . I asked him about international shipping for you via email and he said it's not a problem. Send another email and he will keep a look out for you . He said they do it so I'm wishing you luck . Ty also

Big thanks for the help @Justpassedu for reaching out to Edwyn on my behalf, I'm sur he was just snowed under or simply forgot about my message, I sent it via the NV site so maybe there's a problem there. In either case I'm happy to here he sends to the u.k.

Will have to get myself a cheap enail kit and then order the other parts needed from NV. Enjoy your SiC dish when your up and well once more, will keep a look out for your up coming report :).

Top Bottom