Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Trying to make my first order on NV and I keep getting a "server error".
Anyone know what would be causing that?

Way back when I made my first NV order, I was using Opera browser and it just wouldnt let the payment go through. Switched to IE and it worked fine straight away. Dont think I've tried it with Opera's VPN yet tho. I know this kinda issue keeps coming up but I'm fucked if I can remember what actually causes it. Site security I think?

@NewVape420 Ppl wanna spend money :) Open your doors! Ppl need to end their quests!

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Does anyone own and enjoy the "Shorty titanium dabber"
Wondering if I should throw one in my order.

It came with my Lollicap right at the start of my purchasing. I REALLY like the tiny ball end, but I dont dig the short length of the dabber itself, my hands scream at fiddly things. Attached to the lollicap I like it tho.

I use it at the beginning of this video -

ParanoidAndroid998

It came with my Lollicap right at the start of my purchasing. I REALLY like the tiny ball end, but I dont dig the short length of the dabber itself, my hands scream at fiddly things. Attached to the lollicap I like it tho.

I use it at the beginning of this video -
Wow it's quite short, eh?
I think i'll just go for the full size ball point.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Tempted to try some of these for SH convection dabs... Not sure if its just a pitted surface or if its actually got holes all the way thru. A pitted surface doesnt interest me as much after trying the crafty oil pads in the FP bowl.

https://www.thickassglass.com/collections/created-desc-all-products/products/fritted-disc-screen-1

6Vj3r6f.jpg

Last edited:

buddingglasshead

Wow it's quite short, eh?
I think i'll just go for the full size ball point.

Yeah, definitely would suggest a full size. Although, I personally wish there was an in-between the normal length dabbers and the shorty. As an actual dab tool, I really like the length. As a carb cap handle, I'd prefer something a little shorter. Maybe there is one that is a bit shorter than the flat blade and scoop I currently have?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
How are you going about getting the temps? An average of different parts of the dish or something else...? Just wondering because the temp is different in different parts of the dish with the bare wires I've got here.

Random spot? Or hottest spot? Just out of interest...
I just took measurements from all over the dishes and found that while it was hotter in the middle, it wasn't much. The temps all over the dishes all measured within 7°F, so the heat distribution seems pretty even to me.

:peace:

dontmindme

Has me wondering if a coil cover with a little room inbetween the coil might distribute heat... differently.

My cover is almost perfectly machined to the coils outer dimensions... and maybe if hot air build up between that might transfer it... differently. more heat to the showerheads stem.

Or maybe it's by design to send heat up to the dish from the cover and spread. I think i have better contact on my cover than the stem... and it might just be my coil.

dontmindme,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I just took measurements from all over the dishes and found that while it was hotter in the middle, it wasn't much. The temps all over the dishes all measured within 7°F, so the heat distribution seems pretty even to me.

:peace:

Marvelous!

I was getting a lot of variation but my hands are very unsteady, and its a much cheaper ktype thermothing I've got here (around £20 iirc)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Showerhead performed amazing this Thanksgiving! Brought it over to the fams with the 9" SOL rig and it never missed a beat. This is the only vaporizer I've ever used that smokers want to keep hitting. Their eyes fucking roll back in their head when they taste flavors out of the FP. Especially once you start busting out the double, triple, and quadruple deckers! The versatility of the flowerpot system is just too legit. I had folks older than 60 doing double deckers and having a blast, nobody found this vaporizer intimidating at all. So nice to have a plugin and not have to mess with batteries or butane so you can just hang out and tend fat dabs to friends and family!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Showerhead performed amazing this Thanksgiving! Brought it over to the fams with the 9" SOL rig and it never missed a beat. This is the only vaporizer I've ever used that smokers want to keep hitting. Their eyes fucking roll back in their head when they taste flavors out of the FP. Especially once you start busting out the double, triple, and quadruple deckers! The versatility of the flowerpot system is just too legit. I had folks older than 60 doing double deckers and having a blast, nobody found this vaporizer intimidating at all. So nice to have a plugin and not have to mess with batteries or butane so you can just hang out and tend fat dabs to friends and family!

Ha! What was in the quadruple deckers? :)

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I've discovered that I may not require an adjustabowl... :shrug:
Previously I've just used the 14mm with an 18-14 reducer because the 18mm bowl sticks every time
But this week after trying 18mm dropdowns from stevenlmz79 with the 18mm male bowl, there's no sticking at all.

I've ordered a 14mm drop-down from vapefiend to test the 14mm male bowl I have too before ordering more glass (or adjustabowls)

Anyone using a recycler?
Do you find it gets blocked at the pinch in the drain?
I've been eyeing up these pieces:
FAB FTK with 14mm female
Cheaper "vortex" with 14mm male
But wondered if the amount of emulsified reclaim would be an issue.

kimura

greetings fellow vapor fanatics. I am preparing to upgrade my OG FP (pre-wrap around) to a SH. I see there are new bowls available now as well. are there any functional advantages to the new bowls over the OG? for example, do any of them have a wider hole/vapor path beneath the screen?

sorry if this question has already been addressed, I looked back in the thread but my brain is still a little fuzzy from yesterday

ParanoidAndroid998

Still having "server errors" when attempting to make my first NV order. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it's pretty frustrating.
Can someone who has successfully made a purchase recently let me know how to do it? Do all three addresses have to match? Shipping, billing and address attached to the credit card?

ParanoidAndroid998,
Reactions: steama

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...i'm pretty sure billing address and address on card always have to match... don't quote me on that but from my understanding those two always have to match, shipping address can vary(not sure about newvapes system, maybe shipping has to match billing?)...

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
greetings fellow vapor fanatics. I am preparing to upgrade my OG FP (pre-wrap around) to a SH. I see there are new bowls available now as well. are there any functional advantages to the new bowls over the OG? for example, do any of them have a wider hole/vapor path beneath the screen?

sorry if this question has already been addressed, I looked back in the thread but my brain is still a little fuzzy from yesterday

Yes, the mass of the bowl sits on the stem so the joint doesn't expand under temperature. And the new bowls have a groove for the flowerpot head to sit on so it's not using the handle as a bump stop. Not sure if your bowl has a handle or if you are using a stubby?

kimura

Yes, the mass of the bowl sits on the stem so the joint doesn't expand under temperature. And the new bowls have a groove for the flowerpot head to sit on so it's not using the handle as a bump stop. Not sure if your bowl has a handle or if you are using a stubby?

thank you very much. my bowl has a handle and is for use with 18mm female glass. might just have to rough it with the old bowl and see how it goes

Danksta

Just got the new TAG Fab Can in with the donut perc (which creates a cool swirl). It's pretty nice so far from my early testing. The flavor seems to be better than the Fab Egg. Much less resistence than the egg (something I liked about the egg) but I'm really enjoying this. THICK AF. Really high quality Chinese rig. I might get a function video up later if I'm motivated.

Hope everyone had a good turkey day :D

r2MxJot.jpg

buddingglasshead

Received the rev2 post today for the adjustabowl. holy crap. In. love. (so far) Not only can I not see a gap to the point of light leaking through, in the little testing I've done, I can't tell any difference in vapor as I could with the rev1 without it being plugged. It also sits in all of my joints a bit deeper in comparison. I'm very happy with it and definitely will be purchasing another and a few posts on my next purchase. I have to wait until Late Jan 2018 at the earliest for my Hex-nail, I can let my NVAS lay to rest. GAS is back, though... Already hunting for a new piece.

EDIT: Meant to mention also came with instructions and emory paper to remove any small burrs. I didn't see any so I didn't bother. Also running through degummed hemp fiber so not worried about particles.

"the emory paper may be needed to remove any small burs around the threads inside the bowl. Please wrap the emory paper around a pencil and rotate inside part. Clean with alcohol"

Definitely go with the adjustabowl. You may want to email them after the order and request specifically for the Rev2 post. Rev1 was NOT bad, just not the best experience that could be had unless air gap was plugged. I'm still happily using the Rev1 post on a 14/18mm reducer that it fully seals on, but the Rev2 shouldn't have that small quirk.

I didn't have any sticking issues, but would still recommend the adjustabowl. Allows you to get a double weave filter which is just downright amazing. Also lets you get easily go between different size pieces since you can just move it from post to post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom