Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

ParanoidAndroid998

Well, I figured out the credit card issue and made my first purchase!
Can't wait to join the FP train after following this thread for so long.
Thank you to all of you legends on here helping me find such an amazing device!

jM7v7hg.png

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Does the double weave screen get dirty twice as fast as a single weave? I want to pick up a few things, at the very least a replacement handle for my bowl!

idk about twice as fast... if you don't stay up on em, they get clogged but its a quick fix with a little iso and a brush (like around a minute to clean it perfectly)

if you dump your abv when it's hot and do a nice blow thru the screen while that's still hot I find they don't really get too bad too fast.

also as far as @lazylathe RooRvapor tube... the freakin MP on that thing is the true definition of CIVILIZED...

if only it was possible to find one. I like the herborizer bblers too, but idk if I like em enough to drop that kinda cash on em...

Last edited:

Baron23

I have been enjoying my 18mm SH OG version. Yeah, it sticks in my drop down, but we all know that all glass joints are NOT created equal and frankly I rather like being able to pick up the drop down, bowl and all, to empty it.

As I mentioned, I did not....and have NEVER asked NV for a refund or anything for free. But I did get an unsolicited email that they were sending me rev 2 stems for the Pan Head (I have both 14 and 18 mm but don't know what they are sending). They may be in the mail box right now...just got home from goose hunting.

But I do love my SH OG. Sucker can just flat out extract and I personally like the shallower bowl on the OG as compared to the Pan Head, but I know others view it differently.

My SH OG works perfectly and can extract .1 g in two draws and a little clean up.

I am still running it at 625 F. The Pan Head, I had to increase temp to 710 for deeper bowl (and dare I say air leak?) and I'm hoping the rev 2 stem will allow me to drop temp again.

Hope everybody in the USA (or anyplace that celebrates Thanksgiving) had a safe and joyous holiday yesterday.

Cheers

lazylathe

Almost there...
idk about twice as fast... if you don't stay up on em, they get clogged but its a quick fix with a little iso and a brush (like around a minute to clean it perfectly)

if you dump your abv when it's hot and do a nice blow thru the screen while that's still hot I find they don't really get too bad too fast.

also as far as @lazylathe RooRvapor tube... the freakin MP on that thing is the true definition of CIVILIZED...

if only it was possible to find one. I like the herborizer bblers too, but idk if I like em enough to drop that kinda cash on em...

I am sure our resident glass blower could whip one up for you without any problems!
Check out @Oregonglassblower

He can make you anything and also modify anything for you that he has on his website.
Great guy to work with!
http://www.oregonglassblower.com/

buddingglasshead

I'm relatively new to the Flowerpot scene, but I've fallen head-over-heels in love with it already.

I put up a video using it (and getting quite medicated)

It's not a review, but I will be doing a full review soon.

I was actually going to post it earlier. I knew you were on the forum but was unsure of your name. Hello from a new-ish subscriber, but someone who's watched most, if not all, of your content. :wave:

Glad to see that you got your hands on it and I had been waiting for this video after seeing a comment that you'd be reviewing it on a previous video.

kimura

Definitely go with the adjustabowl. You may want to email them after the order and request specifically for the Rev2 post. Rev1 was NOT bad, just not the best experience that could be had unless air gap was plugged. I'm still happily using the Rev1 post on a 14/18mm reducer that it fully seals on, but the Rev2 shouldn't have that small quirk.

I didn't have any sticking issues, but would still recommend the adjustabowl. Allows you to get a double weave filter which is just downright amazing. Also lets you get easily go between different size pieces since you can just move it from post to post.

thank you! just to be clear when you refer to air gap, are you talking about the male titanium stem and the female glass joint making a poor seal? or something else

buddingglasshead

thank you! just to be clear when you refer to air gap, are you talking about the male titanium stem and the female glass joint making a poor seal? or something else

With the rev1 post there is a gap between the bowl piece itself and the post. This gap allowed a little bit of unvaped air into it making the vapor a tiny bit more whispy. That's fully resolved (as of my current testing) with rev2 post. The only time this was really an issue was if the glass joint wasn't perfect or didn't cover that gap. Precision machined titanium on a handblown joint results in not the perfect seal all the time.

ohmygodimsohigh

I was actually going to post it earlier. I knew you were on the forum but was unsure of your name. Hello from a new-ish subscriber, but someone who's watched most, if not all, of your content. :wave:

Glad to see that you got your hands on it and I had been waiting for this video after seeing a comment that you'd be reviewing it on a previous video.

Thank you!! I've had a ton of requests for the Flowerpot, now I understand why!
I appreciate you watching and almost sharing!!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I'm relatively new to the Flowerpot scene, but I've fallen head-over-heels in love with it already.

I put up a video using it (and getting quite medicated)

It's not a review, but I will be doing a full review soon.

Just edit it down to you trying not to cough, review done :)

Adjustabowl in the house. Air leak present but not a single difference to vapour production noticeable. Loving what appears to be a little bit of extra bowl depth, my heavy loads feel way less like anything will spill with a stir.

And the sticking 'issue', even on my reclaim covered, none clean glass, the bowl noticeably comes out of the glass much, much easier. So I guess I had previously been getting some thermal expansion. Its gone now tho.

Overall, it gets a big yes from me. I didnt think I'd be that bothered about using one bowl over the other, but I now much prefer the Adjustabowls style, for sure.

Recommended.

Last edited:

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hello friends. I need screens for my 14 mm bowl but i am unsure where to buy because I am from Spain. I want something cheap so i can hold until my next Newvape order where i will buy some Ti ones but i dont know which size to buy. Can anyone help me?

Justpassedu

Is there anyone else here that prefers the wraparound head over the showerhead for flower? Wondering if it might be a better fit for me like @lazylathe.
I’m with @Likes2vape on that one. Depends what I am using flowers or concentrate but to be honest the wrap around is no slouch when using flowers at all. I had mine out for the past few days doing both and it milks my glass up quick like the Sh and works really well. Taste is on point also using concentrates and a Sic dish . I just have to up my temps about 20-30F degrees more when using it to achieve almost the same results .

biohacker

you could try to slow down your breath... or maybe higher temps... you mean the ratio of air and vapor?

I've been doing that....and yes the ratio....

also curious for those that have the SiC.... how does the experience compare to a convection style dab?

Last edited:

Irish vaper

Hey guys, first post in this thread but I've been following this months now.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you in here for your quality reviews, videos, discussions and improvements you've all helped @NewVape420 make along the way.
Anyway, today is the first anniversary of the day I received my first real vape, the volcano, and Ive just ordered my 16th and what I'm certain will be the best, the FlowerPot ShowerHead.
And now the waiting begins

Peace ✌️

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Eh. I'm using wraparound SiC today for fun. Usually 620ish on SH, riding 668 on the WA atm and it takes a few more hits to fully extract(maybe 4 instead of 2) and it takes longer to get vapor going (not preheating my bowl) but it's still pretty nice.

I always use cap on last hit with WA to be sure I got everything... I just feel like there's always a bit more left... idk. The SH I'm really confident dumping after 2 hits every time.

Top Bottom