Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Likes2vape

Eh. I'm using wraparound SiC today for fun. Usually 620ish on SH, riding 668 on the WA atm and it takes a few more hits to fully extract(maybe 4 instead of 2) and it takes longer to get vapor going (not preheating my bowl) but it's still pretty nice.

I always use cap on last hit with WA to be sure I got everything... I just feel like there's always a bit more left... idk. The SH I'm really confident dumping after 2 hits every time.
Are you carb capping when you first hit it or just on the last hit? I find the wa works best carb capping from the first hit. I can kill a bowl in 2 hits 3 hits max with the carb cap. I’m at 666 on my controller using the OG stubby bowl. If I use the handle bowl I kill a load 1-2 hits.

Grifo

Are you carb capping when you first hit it or just on the last hit? I find the wa works best carb capping from the first hit. I can kill a bowl in 2 hits 3 hits max with the carb cap. I’m at 666 on my controller using the OG stubby bowl. If I use the handle bowl I kill a load 1-2 hits.
THIS. Also get the sic dish you wont regret it. Get more than one also. Because they seem to be out of stock whenever i need one.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit

I use it just for the last hit.

I could probably kill it in one hit with capping from the beginning but man, the taste suffers so badly. I could drop the temps a bit but then the hit suffers. idk. I'll mess around more.

The taste of flower is also significantly decreased on the WA compared to the SH. Of course dabs taste and vape better on the SiC.

I was thinking of selling my WA+SiC but honestly just gonna keep it.

Preheating my bowl would probably help...

Last edited:

biohacker

@invertedisdead Not sure what magic you're throwing in your bowl, but even with Quad A flowers, concentrates, kief, etc. I can't get ANYWHERE near the vapour density you just illustrated!

Looked like combustion to me... or smoke and mirrors? What was the abv like? How caviar is your flower man? WOW!

Are all of these SH's EXACTLY the same? Or could there be some minor variances in holes sizes?

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
@invertedisdead Not sure what magic you're throwing in your bowl, but even with Quad A flowers, concentrates, kief, etc. I can't get ANYWHERE near the vapour density you just illustrated!

Looked like combustion to me... or smoke and mirrors? What was the abv like? How caviar is your flower man? WOW!

Are all of these SH's EXACTLY the same? Or could there be some minor variances in holes sizes?

Draw speed is EVERYTHING... well... almost.
Temperature and bowl content plays a role, but draw rate really is THE deciding factor for vapor production. Choose a temperature and experiment with different inhale speeds... you'll get it! ;)

I'm really liking 650-ish SH with full nugs these days... but vapor tends to be thin as compared to fine grind... at least until later draws when I break the nug down into smaller chunks with a Ti tool. I sometimes throw a small scoop (0.1G - ish) of fine grind in the bowl with the nug at the start of the sesh, if I'm craving big clouds. ;)

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I have the new Ti Combocarbcap. Not as much draw restriction, which I can only assume is down to the hole on the SC being a tunnel through a thicker piece of metal than the Ti cap, as the holes themselves are the same diameter.

This could have benefits, but I'm still waiting for more thoughts to occur :)

Just been doing some lovely 800f screen pre-cleaning hits :)

Time to make some concentrates I think!

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
This is what I mean when I'm talking about going up in rig sizes. Flower hits so big I damn near broke the bong. @WAM90 told you this piece is sturdy! :brow:

This one hit like a Mack truck!
Yo I see see shit like that and I'm rethinking everything. How hard is it to reproduce this? Is this a twax bowl or just flower? I'm a flower only person right now but in a few years I'll be able to do concentrate...oh this looks dreamy.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yo I see see shit like that and I'm rethinking everything. How hard is it to reproduce this? Is this a twax bowl or just flower? I'm a flower only person right now but in a few years I'll be able to do concentrate...oh this looks dreamy.

Not hard at all IMHO :) No offence to @invertedisdead , purely that the SH is a fucking beast.

Likes2vape

I can get the exact same results!!! I haven’t seen other showerhead a but I would ASSume they are all the same.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
It's a little overwhelming trying to figure out what I actually want because they have so many options. I'm not complaining.

If you're flower only for now, get the ShowerHead. If you start on the concentrates at some point, and the Ti surface doesnt do it for you for dabbing, you've always got the option of convection dabs instead which taste incredible.

What else is there to decide about? :)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

I put a little California outdoor Blue Dream through a Kannastor grinder and loaded 1/4 teaspoon in my bowl. 733F on the PID, fast-ish draw. I agree with @Chicken #420 that draw speed can have a large effect. When you raise the temp you pump up the heat exchanger potential of the Showerhead, and with a quicker draw you can take advantage of that stored mass of heat for huge rips, but still not overheat the vapor to the point it becomes bad tasting. However, everyone will have their own happy medium between taste and cloud size. I don't think the best taste and the biggest clouds are going to come from the same settings. That would be the utterly perfect vaporizer. Until then at least we get the ability to choose, something combustors can't say. Choosing how we use our Flowerpots is kind of like squishing rosin, if you want the best flavor, your yields will suffer. If you want the best yields, your flavor will suffer. And in between the Venn diagram there's that perfect setting. Though I change my settings frequently depending on what I want. Sometimes I want nearly invisible ghost hits!

Link for the rig please?

This is the one in the video https://www.dhgate.com/product/9-in...-with/400548630.html#s1-5-7b;searl|2761672321

This is the one I've been wanting, https://www.dhgate.com/product/12-i...s-oil/402029338.html#s1-0-1b;searl|1582149262

Just a flower bowl of some finely ground Cali outdoor. Pretty good flowers, but nothing crazy. Showerhead starter kit is what you want, it has everything. I wish I could have started with that bundle.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@biohacker here's the AVB from the video. My phone had died but it just kicked back on.

GVkYy1q.jpg

Justpassedu

Once you go Fp all hits are going be to like that unless ya take it easy and lower the temp . As for convection dabbing vs Sic , a convection dab on let’s say a liquid pad is going to taste really good bc it’s super low temp but it’s not like taking a dab off a dish , I just feel I get a fuller dab off a dish . The Sic taste great though man . You will really enjoy the fp no matter what Setup you grab , they are all great .

PoopMachine

Still wish there was a flat coil version. With most flat coils having a 10mm hole in the middle, getting air through shouldnt be a big deal.

A flat coil version would solve some of the issues of the outer edges getting too hot. I notice this on my Dnail wraparound. The carb cap gets blazing hot in seconds when using it.

I did all this with the Happy Daddy Genesis nail several years ago. I even asked Ken at HDP to expand on the idea and got no traction. If I didnt know for sure it would work, I wouldnt keep bringing it up. Pretty sure NewVape has me on ignore as he never even responded to any of my suggestions. Guess since I was the early trouble maker, thats what I get.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: Danksta
Top Bottom