1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW FROM VIVANT - FC EXCLUSIVE - INTRODUCING THE V-LEAF

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Vivant, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Choices

Choices Active Member

@PPN if you have any glassware made for the Fury line by Healthy Rips try using those instead. In many ways it turns this into a “poor man’s” Arizer Air or Solo. Now in many other ways it isn’t at all, but I feel it is an improvement over the provided mouthpiece. Give it a go if you have the Fury glass on hand...

PPN likes this.
  2. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

I get a Fury but not the Fury's glassware sadly, although thanks for the info!

3. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Did somebody else noticed a sort of acid/acrid off-taste using the V-Leaf? Idk exactly what it is but doesn't smell very healthy... satisfied by efficiency and vapor production but taste is worst than the Alternate (which is pretty good) cause this off-taste..

4. Choices

Choices Active Member

@PPN i noticed a little bit of plastic taste with the regular mouthpiece. With the Fury glass it wasn’t present so my guess is it is the mouthpiece which is very thin on the bottom and seems like it could crack without much pressure.

5. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

Hello! Why is this vape in the unreleased thread if it is widely available to buy in their store?

6. Choices

Choices Active Member

Good question for a moderator, who has the magical power to make that happen...

7. jardri

jardri Vapor Dreams

So there is no reason apart from that?

8. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I don't follow every thread closely enough to know when it's time to move to the released section. That's why we rely on reports from you guys to keep the house in order. ;)

Thread moved.

:peace:

jardri, Mr. Me2 and Jill NYC like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors