1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW FROM VIVANT - FC EXCLUSIVE - INTRODUCING THE V-LEAF

Discussion in 'Upcoming and Unreleased Portable Vaporizers' started by Vivant, Sep 22, 2017.

1. mrbonsai420

mrbonsai420 I love Grass and Glass!

I just picked this and the Incendio wax pen up. I don't vape a lot of flower, but I do have the Alternate and other than the mouthpiece mine works well. I am on my first alternate mouthpiece and it is finally starting to go. If Vivant sends me another thats great, if not I'll but a crafty one.

Af far as the Vleaf is concerned, I will let you all know!

2. slang

slang Member

I also picked up a V-leaf recently. I'm a sucker for budget vapes. I must say the build quality seems very good; all aluminum vs the cheap plastic from their Alternate models. I have only exhausted one battery cycle thus far (maybe 3-4 bowls). I lost count due to the number of times I had to restart the unit.

The 90 second shutoff timer must include the heat-up time also. I only get two draws and maybe a third before the unit shuts off and I have to restart it to continue. Where I live there is a 4 way stop sign every mile. Every mile I have to hold the power button for two seconds, wait for another reheat cycle, get my two draws and repeat. What a pain in the butt. No beep or warning to tell you it's shutting off.

Two hits, restart, repeat... I can restart 5-6 times before the bowl is wasted. I guess that's what you get for 50.00, Interactive Sessions...

3. Likes2vape

Likes2vape Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl:made me spit coffee on my lap. :rockon::rockon:

KidFated. likes this.
  4. WakeAndVape

WakeAndVape VapeLife X

Click to play YouTube Video

5. stickstones

stickstones Vapor concierge Retailer

Great vid...as always!

I got an early build of this thing and found it unusable because the shutoff timer was 90 seconds. Did they lengthen it for your production unit?

WakeAndVape likes this.
  6. WakeAndVape

WakeAndVape VapeLife X

Thanks Man!

the shut off timer seems to be a couple minutes...that's the only annoyance i forgot to add (i believe)...BUT if it aint melting i'm happy!

as soon as vapor production slows, I have to remeber to power it back on.

HD Springer and stickstones like this.
  7. HD Springer

HD Springer Well-Known Member

I never had any issues with any melting anything(I’ve always ran my Alternate with the @Ratchett mighty wt adapter). As a matter of fact I’ve enjoyed the Alternate. This thing looks like it has real good cloud production. And that cost is crazy low. Really it’s a shame that Vivant had that 1 issue that seemed to plague the company with its first product release. I am on a backorder wait list for their Incendio so I’m hoping it’s as good as the rest of their products.

Great Video @WakeAndVape. I appreciate the no surgar coating and straight to the point reviews. It’s a great attribute for a reviewer to have. IMO. Especially when these price tags are as high as they usually are.

Ratchett and WakeAndVape like this.
  8. mrbonsai420

mrbonsai420 I love Grass and Glass!

I have been using mine for a while. This is my goto vape that I tell people to buy now for a budget vape. The timer is annoying as hell, but for the money, you can't find a better flower vape IMO. I have already had a few people order them after hitting mine. My alternate is still going strong too! Of course, the cut off timer is annoying, but you just turn it on 3 times per session. It's like my girl, it has to be played with CONSTANTLY but she rewards you. LOL

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018 at 3:22 PM
    YaMon and invertedisdead like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors