Need denser clouds! HELP!

Which vaporizer provides the densest, most potent clouds? I've used Buddha, vapor bros, a purple days, and a woodeez SS, aswell as a volcano. Purple days and the VB/Buddha burned very efficiently but the hits lacked potency and it took in excess of 15 minutes to achieve the desired effect. I had the best experience with the volcano and other bag-vapes I've used, but most are out of my price range, and I've seen issues with durability aswell. Log-style vapes seem to have superior durability, and I got a decent cloud from the woodeez, but if there's something out there with even more potency, that would be what I'm looking for.

What are your opinions on the rockzap? Is there any way to increase cloud density with any of the others I mentioned? i.e. higher voltage adaptor, heating element modification, etc.

LogVaked,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
If you're looking for big log-vape hits, you should look into the Underdog Vape. Personally, I get my biggest clouds from my Supreme. I don't use it that often, but when I feel like a monster rip, or if I want to show off serious vapor clouds to friends, it performs like no other.

Good luck!

:2c:

Stu,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
^ I would go with the Underdog as well. I am getting EXTREMELY medicated off of one hit and I can walk away and be good for a couple hours, I love it! The first vape I don't have to sit with and toke on over and over to reach the desired level. Plus, the appreciation of it's natural beauty and aromatherapy capabilities come as a bonus.

:)

little_boy_exploring_picking_things_up_from_the_ground_0515-1001-0203-3406_SMU.jpg
5261.jpg

Elluzion,

Nycdeisel

I recommend the CRZ(ceramic RockZap), its another, newer type of log vape but is hotter then even the PD which is already hotter then the WDZ. You wouldnt probably like it. the crz is currently my fave vape of all time :)

Nycdeisel,

SD_haze

Packing the same amount i get fairly similar density with rockzap & underdog, but because I *can* pack more in the UD, it has the capacity to get much denser hits for sure.

SD_haze,

weedemon

enthusiast
+1 vote for the UD log vapes! they rock!

I didn`t know a log vape could hit like that!

weedemon,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Ummmmm, i recommend not a log vape, with a bit of practice to find the sweet spot a DBV or SSV should be able to give massive clouds, i have never tried a UD but i wouldnt put any of the logs i've tried in the big hitter category

SF Giant,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
IMO, the other log vapes I've tried do not even compare with my UD. I will say I have not tried the OCD, HI, or EV1.

@SF I think an UD would change your mind about log vapes not being hard hitters.

Gonzo,

weedemon

enthusiast
SF Giant said:
Ummmmm, i recommend not a log vape, with a bit of practice to find the sweet spot a DBV or SSV should be able to give massive clouds, i have never tried a UD but i wouldnt put any of the logs i've tried in the big hitter category

Neither would I have until I tried the UD! Compared to my PD this thing is night and day! I lost my SSV to the cops last week... So sad :( I was thinking I`d get an LSV to replace it, but after using my UD for one night, I`m not so sure I will need to replace it at all! I just have to wait for the cloud now :p

About the UD:
it seems I can pooch what I load in the stem after 3-5 hits. It immediately gives you vapor, there isn`t a long wait for the stem to warm up and get going. (I think that is maybe to do with the awesome seal the tubes make when you put it on?)

The airflow is slightly restricted, but nothing like what I experienced in my other log vapes I have tried. It is much more free flowing by comparison.

I consider myself as someone with a pretty good tolerance. I out smoke or vape all my friends. (It`s not a competition, just what I need to get to where I want to be) we did 4 stems on the UD and my buddy was like ``I`m done man`` (he never says that... the one person who can keep up with me.) but then i thought about it and said, you`re right! haha im plenty high! but it was so much fun, my new toy! :p

I can see how this brand is getting some `fan boys` This thing is seriously kick ass!

weedemon,

max

Out to lunch
There's a big difference between getting a lot of vapor per hit and getting dense hits. Log vapes provide hits that are quite dense (high vapor/air ratio), but you seem to be wanting something that just puts out the maximum amount of vapor per hit. If you're not satisfied with the amount a DBV puts out, it sounds like a tolerance issue to me.

I had the best experience with the volcano and other bag-vapes I've used, but most are out of my price range, and I've seen issues with durability aswell.
Neither the Extreme nor the herbalAire has durability issues. In fact, the only brand name bag filler that does is the Vapir One. Both the HA and the E are available from multiple sellers on eBay for about $175 or less.

max,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I wonder if you vape your bud thoroughly enough as this was the reason I thought my SSV didn't do the job at first when I just started vaping. Do you vape it till it's dark brown?

I haven't tried the UD yet as mine is still on it's way to me, but I get really satisfying and dense hits with my Vapocane if you don't mind playing with torches.

OhTheAgony,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I also vote the UD. I've never seen other logs reach what I'd call big hiters, but I've never personally used another log. I'm one of the UD "fan boys" but I'm also a huge fan of other vaporizers. The UD is simply the best of the best FOR ME that I've used.

darkrom,

technique

for conservation i believe the log vapes are kings although i am yet to try one but the question was density of the cloud is that correct?

I think for sheer density the standard wand and heater cover on an ssv may well be hard to beat but hopefully someone with the ability to compare will jump in.

Remember only density was listed as criteria.

Its the DBV's bigger brother and will deliver great flavour get you rocked (a small pinch can leave me reeling) and have thick thick clouds indeed :brow:

Good luck on your purchase and be sure to keep us informed of what you get and how you like it.

technique,
OK! Thanks alot for all the input! I think I'm trying to stick with log vapes because I like the simplicity, taste and stealthyness of them, I've narrowed it down to the underdog and the rockzap. How do they compare? Cloud density, heating time, durability etc.

Thanks!

LogVaked,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Wow, I guess after my PD experience I cant really believe I would get huge clouds from a UD. As I posted in another thread, I need a heavy hitter for my bedroom. Some folks suggested UD, but I just don't see it hitting like my EQ, or the LSV that I am thinking of getting.

Is it true that the UD could outperform the Q or LSV? If so, I may have to buy one...

Tstat,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
IMO the adjustable bowl of the UD allows me to pull just as big and dense of clouds as I did with my LSV. Which is part of the reason I sold my LSV. Everyone's preference will differ but my UD provides me everything I could ask for in a home vape. Large dense clouds off of minimal product. Easily works with glass and great customer service. The four in my signature are my current lineup of UD's and one more will be added to the pack if Dave finds any Sumac wood on his trip.

Gonzo,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Hmmm.. Ok, is there a wait to get these? I might give it it a try...

Tstat,

SD_haze

Tstat said:
Hmmm.. Ok, is there a wait to get these? I might give it it a try...

Dave's away on a business trip so he said he wouldn't be shipping orders til he gets back (~2 weeks) but he's still responding to emails :)

SD_haze,
I still would like to know more about Rock Zaps I rarley hear about them on the forum and all I know is that they have a higher temp that woodeez and PDs due to the ceramic insulated element.

LogVaked,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
The CRZ is also a nice log vape. Runs about the same temperature as the UD IMO but the airflow is a less restricted on the UD (IMO). I have owned a CRZ as well and enjoyed it but I enjoy my UD's more.

Gonzo,

scottio19

scotty
You can get a UD Twig (small UD from a single piece of wood) for $175. The HI is another similarly priced vape, it can even be cheaper than the UD depending on what you buy with it, so I'd check that out too before making a decision.

Personally, I wouldn't pay the 200 something bucks for a full-sized underdog, beautiful as they are. But if you want something that looks SWEET and could possibly be more durable than the twigs, get one!

scottio19,

weedemon

enthusiast
You can also ask about "Lost dogs" they are only 150 and the same as the bigger more expensive ones, just not as fancy!

Here is what I got!
e9hrns.jpg

weedemon,
Top Bottom