My vape works, but i still have the urge to smoke. Wut about yall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
My MFLB definitely does the trick, but since ive been a cig smoker for the better part of a decade now, its not as easy as id have thought to fuck combustion for good. This smoking habit tempts me into smoking bowls and spliffs which waste a lot more weed per week than if i was strictly vaping. Hell, theres even times that i go on a vape walk n roll myself a cig as well..
So when it comes down to it, smoking doesnt get me higher but it curentlg seems to be a tad more satisfying than vaping. On the other hand, i want to quit smoking for good minus the occasional blunt or bong rip, so that i can appreciate Cannabis for what it really is, rather than wut culture suggests. With that in mind, i intend to ingest less but reach higher highs :)
I should also suggest that im more or less brand new to vaping, so im assuming i have a lot to learn!

Suggestions are appreciated and personal anecdotes are also great! Thx for reading, now do a little writing if you feel inclined to , and happy vaping!

Cereal_MF,
Reactions: Vessel

Vessel

Hey, I have a good sense of where you are coming from as I too have a mflb. In regards, the mflb is a nice portable device that will do the trick but there is in my experience a BIG difference between a nice desktop vape and a portable. If your impressed with the mflb well enough then you would be floored with a heavy horse of a unit ( ?). But before I get into that what exactly are you looking for - Something for around the house or on the go ? Something solely for cannabis or both cannabis and tobacco ?

I would highly suggest looking into LSV, SSV, and even some of the other mid price range desktop vapes. The extreme q (150$) is a pretty good deal as are the log vapes but personally I would suggest the lsv and maybe some of the dome screens from the extreme q setup for smaller loads. If your trying to conserve, you can put as little as .2 grams in the dome and get fully medicated(thick satisfying vapor), you'll also have a easy option of using a water pipe if you so choose down the line.

If you gotten this far with the mflb I am confident you'll take well to what these other vapes have to offer.

Welcome to the family..

Can i borrow ten dollars ?

Vessel,

weedemon

enthusiast
hey dude, you sound like an inquisitive person. :)

I personally think the mflb is a great device to get someone into the idea of vaporizers but I find it leaves me with something to be yet desired. I do not smoke tobacco though only weed.

first thing to know is there is pretty much a "detox period" you go though if you really want to give vapor a shot.

don't smoke at all while you are vaping and over a week or longer you should notice you lungs clearing up a bit. I always had a morning ritual where i cleared my throat and hocked a loogie into the toilet. I no longer do this though! for me it's been 2 years as a vaporist and i still smoke with my friends because not everyone likes vapor. (to each their own right?) but if it's my choice im gonna vaporize.

the high you get from smoke is very different from a more pure vapor high. this is all because of displacement of oxygen from your breath. in smoke there are well over 100 different types of components found in the smoke (many are toxic and known carcinogens). with vapor there is something like 8. so the high you are used to from smoking is not actually a true or "pure" weed high. in vapor you get: thc, cbd, cbn, terpenes, flavinoids and a few others. it's delicious! it makes every strain come alive!

btw you can vape your tobacco too i believe. :p

give vapor a good shot and I think you will like what you find :)

Also I would get yourself a more powerful vape before you write vapor off! get yourself a "desktop" or home vape if you don't have to have portability.

I'll happily help guide you on your selection process! pm me if you have any questions.

weedemon,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
You won't fully appreciate vaporizing until you've stopped smoking for at least a week. Resist the temptation and reap the rewards.

As for the LB, it's not true that you can't get big hits from it. The secret is to inhale slowly. In fact, pyronym's technique requires that you don't inhale through the mouth at all, just the nose. Those who claim the LB is a light hitter simply haven't learned how to use it. Having said that, you will want a second vaporizer. A desktop is a good idea, but if you go for a big hitter like the SSV, be aware that it will chew up your stash in a hurry.

pakalolo,

Cereal_MF

Thanks for your responses, pakalolo, weedemon, and Vessel!

I'm not really having trouble getting nice ass hits from my MFLB; in fact, I'm surprised with some of the clouds I milk up with that thing, however I DO agree that I probably wanna purchase a desktop vape if I really get into vaping. Since conserving weed is one of my reasons (but definitely not the only reason) for switching over to vaping, I probably wont go with the SSV. Regardless, I'm gonna keep window shopping for a while before I make another vape purchase.

However, I think I will be buying the power adapter for my MFLB in a few days, just to stretch the limitations of the device. I'm assuming this will make it much more like a desktop vape and will work for now.

Cereal_MF,

weedemon

enthusiast
possibly consider the HI (Heat Island) or a UD or CRZ. they are all great log vapes :) conserve your buds, gives good hits and are great at looking discreet in your houe yet still in plain sight. :)

weedemon,

Cereal_MF

I wish the summer wasnt almost over or else Id be so stoked on a desktop vape, sitting in my back yard with it plugged in via extension cord. Citranella candles, boombox, gee whiz!

But MFLB + Hammok + candles also cant be that bad. I think thats the plan for later :)

Hey, I have a good sense of where you are coming from as I too have a mflb. In regards, the mflb is a nice portable device that will do the trick but there is in my experience a BIG difference between a nice desktop vape and a portable. If your impressed with the mflb well enough then you would be floored with a heavy horse of a unit ( ?). But before I get into that what exactly are you looking for - Something for around the house or on the go ? Something solely for cannabis or both cannabis and tobacco ?

I would highly suggest looking into LSV, SSV, and even some of the other mid price range desktop vapes. The extreme q (150$) is a pretty good deal as are the log vapes but personally I would suggest the lsv and maybe some of the dome screens from the extreme q setup for smaller loads. If your trying to conserve, you can put as little as .2 grams in the dome and get fully medicated(thick satisfying vapor), you'll also have a easy option of using a water pipe if you so choose down the line.

If you gotten this far with the mflb I am confident you'll take well to what these other vapes have to offer.

Welcome to the family..

Can i borrow ten dollars ?
Since I already have a portable unit, I'd be looking for a desktop vape, and im not interested in something that can vape bacci, vaping weed is all im interested. Even if I do test out other plant matter down the line, vaping tobacco is in no way part of my agenda. hahaha, Life Saber looks pretty cool, I'll probably do some further reading and researching feedback for that one.

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located near the lower right of your posts. You have 6 hours to edit a post.

Posts merged.

Cereal_MF,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom