My Stash

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I smoked a lot of Jack Frost about 2 years ago, not bad, not my cup of tea though. Should be vaping some Sannie's Jack tomorrow or the next, looking eagerly forward!
I would have to say the all time best tasting FLOWER must be CACTUS COOLER.
For me to function well during the day time: GIRL SCOUT COOKIES.

There are many others however for TASTE and FUNCTION these 2 are my all time favorite's!

I have GOD'S GIFT
OG
WHITE WIDOW OG = The best of the 3
Got some Blue Dream in at the same time and it kicked ass too.

I love BLUE DREAM!

Last edited:

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
hey man looking good, i have one question for you tho, is that caterpillar poop on the leaf pointing to 4oclock? Im only asking because i've had some recent run ins with these bastards and they poop everywhere, and it looks like what i saw in the pic.

Ha, good question. I didn't pay attention at the time and it's dark now. i'll check for caterpillars tomorrow. I only take pics so I can check the trich's. It's easy to zoom in on the pc.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
This will be my stash in about a month. :)

Nice garnish there Bill . . . here is one of my annual projects a little over a month ago . . . ;)

qt44.jpg

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I've got 2 plants growing outdoors atm. The VT 2006 and a Jack Herer. I'm gonna have to harvest the VT 2006 a little early as the fan leaves are all turning yellow even though the Trichs are not where I would like them. I test smoked a bud and it's very nice, decent taste and a good buzz even though it was quick dried and uncured so I think it will be fine.

I live in a rural area, but even so, I have to grow in 3 gal pots to keep the height down. Gonna do my 1st indoor grow over the winter, we'll see how it goes.

nighteyes

Vaporist
GOD'S GIFT = TASTE LIKE GRAPE
OG = VERY STONEY
WHITE WINDOW = LOVING FLAVOR & EFFECT

I leave some stem in order not to handle the flower.

GOD'S GIFT (just WAKED & VAKED)

OG no mix very original!

WHITE WIDOW is well designed!

Very good tip, I like to think keeping some stem on helps slow down the drying/ curing process a little as the buds extract the moisture from the stems as they dry out.

Pics made my mouth water by the by, I have about an ounce of Widow Bomb left that im currently toking; my Bubblegummer comes down around the first week in October and the Pure AK the middle of November. Ill post some pics a bit later.

nighteyes,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Very good tip, I like to think keeping some stem on helps slow down the drying/ curing process a little as the buds extract the moisture from the stems as they dry out.

Pics made my mouth water by the by, I have about an ounce of Widow Bomb left that im currently toking; my Bubblegummer comes down around the first week in October and the Pure AK the middle of November. Ill post some pics a bit later.
This TREAD is becoming the funnest of all!

With your own personal legal Medical Grow you can leave the stems for handles and like you say moisture migration is delayed.

Vaping is cool and I like it.
However controlling your CANNABIS consumption is pure SOUL.

More HID lights or another Vaporizer?

nighteyes

Vaporist
This TREAD is becoming the funest of all!

I have 19 grams of White Whidow OG
29 grams OG
10 gram GOD'S GIFT

NORTHERN LIGHTS in the Batters Box (just started to flower) 6 or so weeks?
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, CRONIC and more NL'S in veg.

With your own personal legal Medical Grow you can leave the stems for handles and like you say moisture migration is delayed.

Vaping is cool and I like it.
However controlling your CANNIBAS consumption is pure SOUL.

More HID lights or another Vaporizer?

I live in the UK, only grow personal but sure as hell aint legal :ninja: :rockon:

nighteyes,

nighteyes

Vaporist
I thought it was legal in the UK?

PUBS are everywhere?
ALCOHOL is way worse than CANNABIS!

No mate, I wish it were. 100% agree with the alcohol, I have a few bottles of lager every now and then but cannot even remember the last time i was drunk. I'll take being stoned over being drunk every time.

Yes pubs are everywhere, you can walk into any supermarket and buy 2 liters of cider for 1.50 but if you get caught with some mj its off to the cop shop. Fucked up.

Personally think that if the UK were to adopt some policies like certain states in the US the economy would be on the upturn in no time................the only people i know who dont toke are my children.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Hey y'all dunno if this will work but.. Lavender train wreck!
Close... upload image to imgur.com (they scrub exif data :)) and either get the link that starts with [ IMG ] (without spaces obviously) or get the direct image link and then click the little mountain icon in the textbox toolbar and paste there.

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom