Blackberry Kush
OiDXY5v.jpg

Sour Diesel
o8Y8NKr.jpg

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
Here is all my vaporizing stash!

Stash9-14-13093.jpg

This picture can be deceiving. There is a lot more than what appears. All the clearomizers and storage bottles are completely full with the exception of two innokin i30 clearomizers. That is all I use now is oils.

Here is a close up of one of the bottles in the picture. 30mL e-cannabis oil. Next to the bottle is a clearomizer for a pen vape battery. I'm hooked!
e-cannabisoil9-14-13081.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Here is all my vaporizing stash!

This picture can be deceiving. There is a lot more than what appears. All the clearomizers and storage bottles are completely full with the exception of two innokin i30 clearomizers. That is all I use now is oils.

Here is a close up of one of the bottles in the picture. 30mL e-cannabis oil. Next to the bottle is a clearomizer for a pen vape battery. I'm hooked!

That's just one drawer.
I have 3 more even fuller and more organized.
Plus I'm adding more?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My stash is pretty much non-existent at the moment and what I do have left is of terrible quality! Oh the joys of living in the UK! Moan over! ;) :peace:
I have a large inventory.
However some of it gives me a headache.
Looks like I will throw it out!

Hydroponic indoor grow to control your medicine.

Never low and you know how it was grown!

Seren

Away with the fairies
Look like I will throw it out!

Hydroponic indoor grow to control your medicine.

Never low and you know how it was grown!

Oh rub it in why don't you!!?? ;)

:nod: I couldn't agree more, growing your own is by far the best option of all. I used to grow hydroponically with great results and a huge sense of satisfaction. However my circumstances have now changed, and that's just not an option for me at the moment unfortunately. :peace:

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Looks like I will throw it out!
I hope you mean "Pass on to someone who will appreciate it" when you say throw it out! That's what I do when things don't meet my exacting standards ;)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I hope you mean "Pass on to someone who will appreciate it" when you say throw it out! That's what I do when things don't meet my exacting standards ;)
It taste amazing and very strong. However I don't think it was properly flushed?
I have 40 grams of it. (OG)
Looks Dank.
I plan to make wax (vacuumed purged) & see if that saves it?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
You could always try water curing. It will remove the taste for the most part though.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Seren

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
I'm not sure if any post harvest/drying attempts at removing chemical salt build up or residual pesticides, etc would be very effective.

Interesting idea, I also wonder if water curing would do the trick, seems like it might if anything does..

Last edited:
Oscar_Milde,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm not sure if any post harvest/drying attempts at removing chemical salt build up or residual pesticides, etc would be very effective.

Interesting idea, I also wonder if water curing would do the trick, seems like it might if anything does..
Many growers skip the final step of flushing.
It is said that it could be needing to pay the rent?

Growers who smoke think that Vaporist can't tell?
Well I think it is poor judgement to skip the flush step before harvest.

7 days flush before finish if not more?
Doesn't matter if the grow was organic or chemical.

FLUSH!
This will be my stash in about a month. :)

That look's nice!

What strain is that?

Look's like mine that will be ready in 5 weeks!

NORTHERN LIGHTS?
There is another...

Not TUNA!

White Sea Bass off the California Coast!

Free Diving (Speared)!

Last edited:

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Apparently residual chemical salts in herb don't vaporize at the temps we're working with, wonder if I can find the link...
Flushing is one of the common splits in the growing community, advocates of both are very vehement that their camp is in the right.
I've always found that properly flushed/starved plants ironically taste the best, a full 2 week flush with PHed water works wonders. The colours are like Maine!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Flushing is one of the common splits in the growing community, advocates of both are very vehement that their camp is in the right.
I've always found that properly flushed/starved plants ironically taste the best, a full 2 week flush with PHed water works wonders.

I go by FLUSHED and NON FLUSHED
NOT FLUSHED = HEADACHE
FLUSHED = NO HEADACHE

I like the full 2 weeks FLUSHING with pH Balanced RO H2O. (Thanks for the tip)!
Flavor and Effect!

Quality First!
@ataxian Vintage 2006 actually, it is a Afghan x Jack x power plant hybrid. It was a freebie and looks like it is gonna be very nice. Pinched a bud and quick dried already to try it. :)

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Vintage_2006/CH9_Female_Seeds/

You are going to have very large COLAS!

ataxian,
Reactions: smokum

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I usually start flushing the week I'm gonna harvest and have had no issues, but 2 weeks couldn't hurt.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: ataxian

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
This is my favorite new(to me) strain, Jack Frost. Just got these nugs in a couple weeks ago and boy is it dank.

Got some Blue Dream in at the same time and it kicked ass too. Down to crumbs on that one.

1373195_570552903004143_158173720_o.jpg

Last edited:

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
I smoked a lot of Jack Frost about 2 years ago, not bad, not my cup of tea though. Should be vaping some Sannie's Jack tomorrow or the next, looking eagerly forward!

Oscar_Milde,
Top Bottom