My Stash

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I thought I'd do a full stash pic.

Pint jars and what's on top left to right: Trainwreck and Cherry Pie Bubble Hash on top, OG and a bit of outdoor OG on top, Cherry Pie and Purple Kush on top, Tropicali and mixed Kief on top.

Smaller black top jars left to right: Blackberry Kush, Bubba Kush, outdoor OG, Big Sur Holy Weed, Sour Diesel, Haze

Concentrates left to right: Lemon Haze wax, Bubba Kush oil, Cat Piss wax, Haze shatter

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Shoutout to @ataxian, I thought of you when I picked up an eighth of God's Gift earlier. Vaped half a trench and forgot to keep hitting it. Whoops :D
Hi Quetzalcoatl:
I got way too much medicine.

It seems like my 3 strains are lasting forever!

WHITE WIDOW OG
OG
GODS GIFT

The GOD'S GIFT is so strong.

The one you have is strong has well?

I have insomnia tonight so thanks to you I will medicate with some to fall back to sleep!

Thank you for the encouragement!

Kind regards,
ataxian

I love my medicine!

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah, the God's Gift is really strong! Like I said, I only vaped about half of a load's worth and got high enough to forget to finish the rest! Very good indica!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah, the God's Gift is really strong! Like I said, I only vaped about half of a load's worth and got high enough to forget to finish the rest! Very good indica!
Day time I prefere HYBRIDS: GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, CACTUS COOLER for example.
Night time INDICA'S.

GOD's GIFT is a one/two punch for me!

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
While it's almost embarrassing posting anything after deadshorts great score, thought I'd post anyway. In between my $100 camera and total lack of any skill, I skipped a pic as it didn't accurately depict anything. More of a HTMQ so that people can hear what an Oregon dispensary has to offer. As most growers despise spending a single penny on buying mj, this is only my 3rd visit to a dispensary.

I tried a new spot yesterday that seemed better than my previous experiences. The staff was professional, knowledgeable and didn't put on airs. All meds are top shelf - probably 25 varieties. All flowers are $200/oz though they always feature a couple of strains for $175/oz as a daily special. They probably have around 50 different saps/waxes/shatters/crumbles - all for $25/g. Pretty comprehensive list of medibles, tinctures, etc.

They let me mixnmatch an oz at the same price. I picked up 1/4 each of: Headband, Golden Pineapple, Cheese and The Nevilles '99 - as well as a gram each of Green Crack crumble and Jilly Bean wax. They were all really good w/ the Cheese and Green Crack crumble really standing out. At the previous dispensary, I had a hard time finding 1 strain that made me really happy. If anyone is into the funky, overwhelming, skunky smelling/tasting strains - I would recommend the cheeses, especially the blue cheese if you can find it.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
All meds are top shelf - probably 25 varieties. All flowers are $200/oz though they always feature a couple of strains for $175/oz as a daily special. They probably have around 50 different saps/waxes/shatters/crumbles - all for $25/g. Pretty comprehensive list of medibles, tinctures, etc.

Why grow if you can get those kind of prices!

In Southern California we have much higher prices.

Take another picture of you line up!

Sounds amazing!

Caligula

Maximus
While it's almost embarrassing posting anything after deadshorts great score, thought I'd post anyway. In between my $100 camera and total lack of any skill, I skipped a pic as it didn't accurately depict anything. More of a HTMQ so that people can hear what an Oregon dispensary has to offer. As most growers despise spending a single penny on buying mj, this is only my 3rd visit to a dispensary.

I tried a new spot yesterday that seemed better than my previous experiences. The staff was professional, knowledgeable and didn't put on airs. All meds are top shelf - probably 25 varieties. All flowers are $200/oz though they always feature a couple of strains for $175/oz as a daily special. They probably have around 50 different saps/waxes/shatters/crumbles - all for $25/g. Pretty comprehensive list of medibles, tinctures, etc.

They let me mixnmatch an oz at the same price. I picked up 1/4 each of: Headband, Golden Pineapple, Cheese and The Nevilles '99 - as well as a gram each of Green Crack crumble and Jilly Bean wax. They were all really good w/ the Cheese and Green Crack crumble really standing out. At the previous dispensary, I had a hard time finding 1 strain that made me really happy. If anyone is into the funky, overwhelming, skunky smelling/tasting strains - I would recommend the cheeses, especially the blue cheese if you can find it.

Now I know how my friends in TX an AZ feel when I lord the face that I live in an MMJ state over them.

Caligula,

Snake Plissken

Transcendentalist
Long before medical/legalization, the 1st question people would ask me when I was out of state was if I had any KGB. I tried again on the camera and it is either a green speck in the distance or a blurry mess if I try to get any detail. Probably time to upgrade my gear.

For those not familiar, this is a great site that lists most dispensaries (that I am aware of) in the country, w/ the menu and prices. Kind of an advanced HTMQ. Fun to look at to see what others are doing around the country. I went to the Treehouse Collective in South East Portland, Oregon. If you hover your cursor over the strain name on their menu, most will show a picture.

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/in/oregon/east-Portland

btw, choose a region by clicking on 'region', to the right of the search bar to see disp's by regional location.

Snake Plissken,
Reactions: Enchantre

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What's HTMQ?

SRBsxN0.jpg

Tweek

Pint jars and what's on top left to right: Trainwreck and Cherry Pie Bubble Hash on top, OG and a bit of outdoor OG on top, Cherry Pie and Purple Kush on top, Tropicali and mixed Kief on top.

Smaller black top jars left to right: Blackberry Kush, Bubba Kush, outdoor OG, Big Sur Holy Weed, Sour Diesel, Haze

Concentrates left to right: Lemon Haze wax, Bubba Kush oil, Cat Piss wax, Haze shatter

As I sit here, trying to scrape up reclaim, I am conflicted as to whether I love you or hate you. :D

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Rainstorm broke one of my plants this week and I had to harvest 12 g early. It's dried and in the jars already. I'd post a pic, but Deadshort deflated my ego. :D

Also, gonna make some oil this weekend with the mids etc.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"

soooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!

mmenzie,
Reactions: ataxian

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I soaked every single piece I have, that has ever come into contact with herb, in ISO and got a nice little glob of oil...so fuggin baked right now :mmmm:

Sometimes it's the little things.

I must have been under the wrong impression. I thought Canada had decriminalized weed and had dispensaries and shit? I knew it was still illegal there, but you can't get weed whenever you want it?

deadheadbill,
Top Bottom