My Stash

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So, Attitude is having a great birthday sale. I picked these up this morning. Should get me through the summer!

Future stash:

Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic
Bomb Seeds THC Bomb
Female Seeds C99
DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush
DNA Genetics Lemon Skunk
Positronics Seeds Grapefruit
Positronics Seeds SuperCheese Express
Emerald Triangle Seeds Blueberry Headband
Female Seeds White Widow x Big Bud
G13 Labs Chocolate Heaven
Bodhi Seeds Goji OG (2 x REG)
DNA Genetics Limited Seeds Snowcap LA
Delicious Seeds AUTO Cheese Candy
Dinafem Seeds Critical +
Humboldt Seed Organisation Bubba Kush (2 )

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
bV5tIdR.jpeg

Keep forgetting to post this... this is that organic cherry pie. Stuff is phenomenal.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
So, Attitude is having a great birthday sale. I picked these up this morning. Should get me through the summer!

Future stash:

Happy Bday! :party:

Sweet to have that many varieties stashed. Especially the way I am now. I don't stick to a lot of straight strains. If I get something really special, like that Karma Bitch, nothing else touches it... I'm snorting kief if I have to! But, the strains I see on a regular basis... I'm starting to mix them (except for the purest Indicas I can get). All these growers are trying to specialize their strains for one/two specific effects/relief and a lot of us, have a lot of different issues (for my wife's benefit, being an asshole would be one of them). The mix, seems to work fine. The hardest part is finding something that will hit the pain well enough, that you can function without hunching over, like someone stabbed you, 10x + a day. That's why I get the strongest Indica for later evening. Days, usually just enough to function.

I'm hoping this guy I met at the LHS (district manager) is legit with the grow. He was telling me about it yesterday and he seems to like me and was promising, good times ahead. Hope he follows thru. But, I've learned... no expectations. Otherwise, I'm :bang:

First the herb, I couldn't be bothered with posting last night, this morning... whenever (and this gives me a number of strains still, that I've recently listed. I stock when I can). Couldn't remember the name, had to text buddy. So...

FIRE OG
20130228_183517_zps90e4e492.jpg

20130228_183638_zpsa5e7c0d4.jpg

20130228_183708_zpscdb9cd34.jpg

20130228_183734_zps5c5c53e3.jpg

So... I couldn't procrastinate anymore and I acquired in a personal means, some <cough> CO2 extracted shatter wax, I believe they call it. I'm so n00bish on this stuff. Stuff is a trip. Just the slightest variations in temp will change its texture... up to a JOLLY RANCHER!!! (sorry, that's what the @#$% I was trying to think of what it was like)... and down to a gooey, almost taffy state. Little thicker. Hits like a @#$%ing brick. I did 2, which I know means in about an hour more (its been about that long) I'm going to be out... but who knows. I know this was the 2nd wash of this <cough> CO2.

(excuse my OCD short nails)
20130301_093915_zps4ffc1b04.jpg

20130301_100644_zpsb50b8b54.jpg

20130301_101905_zps7ab9b8ec.jpg

Looks like nectar to me! Quick question BDV,how different are the effects between the bud and the oil?
If you had vaped that gram of weed how would that have compare to the oil? If you're to busy to answer that's cool,just mail both samples to me and I'll figure it out for myself.
Please?

That was my very first try. It gave like a hangover effect. I know it was a bad purge. My next one, I gave most of to my friend... then took my dome/nail over, so he could share. :D I did a poll of what it felt like. It has a REAL STRONG Sativa effect on the onset. Its almost verging on uncomfortable for me... but it steadies out, pretty quick. Then, the comment one of the guys made was, "It feels like everything". I knew exactly what he was talking about. A single dab, will keep you going for a good couple hours. A 2nd dab, at least for them and me... is pass out time, when it wears off. Even my good friend (heavy combuster), Gary had the couch-lock, arm wrapped around his head, blurting out "I'm so stoned" every 15 minutes or so. Following day, same consensus. Gary, who's my bud-tender also, says a shop would probably give me $20 (sell it for $40 - $50) so, he's saying its pretty good quality. His brother Chris, just kept shaking his head in disbelief, the next day.

Jesus you guys got it sooo good! Food of the Gods available 24/7,that's good living by any standard.
Please don't take this wrong because I like and respect you guys but....fuck you,fuck you with a big iron stick!
Sorry but I had to get that out out of my system. It feels good to say,but you know I'm just venting right?
Thanks for the buzz description too. If it put you guys out it will most likely put me in a coma. But that's cool,I like a good coma every now and then.
Maybe someday fate will put us all in the same place at the same time,and the party will be epic!
But we do need to have it at your place,you know,for the weed and stuff.:)
Enjoy your bounty and remember to take a toke for those of us who still live "behind the iron curtain".:cheers:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
:lmao:

No, no... really. Good luck with that one. ;)

(I'm calling Indica dominant hybrid)

Edit: I should add. It looks VERY tasty, however. Just trying to nail down strains in the era if a billion strains. Its mind-booking

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: ShipDit
So, another run with the Bubble Bags. This is pure Blueberry Haze. Now this is a good representation of what we are now able to pull with just ice and water :)

img4629g.jpg

img4628un.jpg
Blueberry Haze? You made hash out of Blueberry Haze? That's the kind of stuff wet dreams are made of.
Seriously though,I'll pay 20 bucks just to sniff the empty bag it lived in. You folks with this kind of weed/hash should write one of those scratch-n-sniff books! I'll be the first to pre-order,just say when!
Thanks for sharing everyone,I'm going to have a little cry now....

ShipDit,
Reactions: Tstat
That is indeed some perty looking hash. I pray to all that is holy that those aren't little flecks of white paint from the table sticking to it. :lol:
I think they'll brush off, but still...
1Xv0ql7.jpg

mrboote,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
My stash got a little bigger today... it was the local MMJ Farmer's Market, so we picked up more Blackberry Kush, and some Chocolate Chunk. Also got some Chem Dawg 4 to try, along with some White Russian.

And chocolates. Um, yumm.

lauz

Apprentice vaporist
Puffers - I am very jealous of the hash oil, looks just so good and potent on the the razor. Enjoy that stuff!

lauz,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I haven't posted in this thread in a while, and I've switched up my regular strains a bit. I've been seeing a new caregiver, and my new "daily driver' Sativa strain has come to be Jack the Ripper. Here's a couple nug shots and a few pics from the last run I did on it. I've misplaced my tiny homemade cardboard/DVD player macro lens, so pardon the non macro iPhone pics...

IMG_6684_zps8be1f4ce.jpg

IMG_6681_zpsec4c2d82.jpg

IMG_6589_zps62f7f6c4.jpg

IMG_6588_zps69aee856.jpg

IMG_6584_zps119400d8.jpg

These next few pics are of oil from some Master Kush.

IMG_6596_zps1280cdc4.jpg

IMG_6597_zps4803a19e.jpg

IMG_6602_zps0e6069a8.jpg

IMG_6601_zpse2d7d2d3.jpg

Ok so how do you guys get them good macro shots? I have my macro len's(I believe the same one BDV has). Are you supposed to zoom your camera phone? Not zoom but get really close? Just seems blurry to me on my screen? These are taken the best I could with my macro lens.

First my Trainwreck

and as close as I could with a zoom?

Then I took some pics of my sour diesel kief puck. Was 28 grams when I got it, but I have since got rid of some and vaped a ton! Its really really good, especially since I can vape it straight out of my cloud. Tastes so good

Now I did use an editing program for all these photos just to enhance them a little. The original photos were so washed out looking.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah I get pretty close to my nugs/material when I'm using the $5 Amazon Macro. I noticed while switching phones around (again) that if your phone's camera is quality, the macro lens will get you some killer shots. Even if it's not so good, you can still pull off some pretty decent stuff.

Macro lenses are like people with nearsightedness, if it's up close and personal the eyes/lens can focus fine, but a couple mm's out of the range? CAN'T SEE A DAMN THING CAPTAIN

Anyways nice stash, both of ya!!

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I got some more of that awesome Sour D. It is so hairy and frosty. The high is fantastic, definitely a daytime bud. I love the taste of it, but the taste is nothing compared to this Cherry Pie I got. Words cannot describe the smell and taste. Phenomenal is about as close as I can get. You can definitely see the GDP, smell the OG, and taste the Durban Poison. The high is leaning more towards evening use, but really it can be used sporadically all day long.

Sour Diesel
image-2.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

Cherry Pie
image-7.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-9.jpg

image-10.jpg

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I'm partial to strawberry Twizzlers, root beer, and pretzel sticks, but just bring whatever you like. :D

Edit: I forgot to post a pic of my lackluster concentrates collection. Starting with that green stuff in the lower left corner and working clockwise, that is some King Kush wax. Theres some ABV QWISO I made that tastes like ABV, but melts clean and gets you high as sheeit! After that is what is left of my Sour D full melt hash. I loved this stuff so much, topping an LSV WPA bowl off is magical and I will miss it when it's gone. That rectangular case is reclaim stuff from my and a buddy's oil rigs. Finally, that is some nice Indica BHO. It is shatter at room temp, but softens up with heat. You can't tell in the black glass, but it is crystal gold.

image-6.jpg

Top Bottom