• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

ILoveCollege

Yeah.. F* Combustion..
Yay.. no name, random breed stuff that my contact had

0216132043_zps5bb0b636.jpg

I saw the macro photos and had to give this a shot. I have an old jewelers loupe, and I just put that over my phones camera. Just thought I would share.

0216132049_zpse2bf9944.jpg

0216132043a_zps616e0a90.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
It's a great day-strain, enough indica to help me out and a touch of sativa to keep me alert. First trench of the day was well-received!

I don't exactly have 3/4 of an ounce of hash around, though... I hope you like pie and wine, cuz I'm on the way over to your place :tup:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Vicki

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Took my monthly trip today. Funds tight, so slim pickings. Decided to sign up at a new co-op... that has one of the Bako 420 Girls working there (she is so much cuter, when dressed down. stunning in fact)! Free gram and another free gram special for $20 donation. Here's what I got.

Bubba Kush
20130220_165552_zps5f59b3de.jpg

20130220_165713_zps14f6cce7.jpg

20130220_165858_zpsc3dcc4da.jpg

(meh...)

Banana Kush (for signing up)
20130220_165952_zpsb24cdb63.jpg

20130220_170041_zps182af31b.jpg

20130220_170124_zpsb67356bc.jpg

:uhoh:

Oh well, ground it all up, mixed it with the last of my BDV mix, it will do. The Bubba is decent enough to

20130220_170626_zpsf1170173.jpg

(huh? wha....? Children... don't let your parents medicate and post. OK, now that I've had a 3 hour nap)

OK... now you really didn't think I went out to get that crap?

First I stopped at my regular place picked up some...

Romulan
20130220_164613_zps60903fa3.jpg

20130220_164647_zps99621dc2.jpg

20130220_164704_zps5cd9ddb5.jpg

20130220_164804_zps6257dd9e.jpg

20130220_164844_zps7b58f64c.jpg

And some

Orange (?) Trainwreck (rofl on the name)
20130220_165206_zps196d8402.jpg

20130220_165230_zps442890d3.jpg

20130220_165253_zpsb316bbde.jpg

20130220_165318_zps8db7bf06.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I haven't even tried it yet.

No one asked why the Hell I gave a $20 donation for 2 grams of crap herb.

:p
20130220_170737_zpsb4b6945a.jpg

All they had, was .5g. But, when I was talking to mty usual bud tender, we were talking about the Top Shelf shake again. They sell it at $10/g... which is probably what I should buy on a regular basis, really. However, he said if I wanted to give BHO a try, he'd sell it to me, at $5/g.

So today, I swung back by and grabbed 10g, plus I can add the 2g from yesterday.
20130221_170721_zpsdbdf3060.jpg

So I guess I'm giving BHO a try, soon. Though, that shake, sure is a tasty vape.

EDIT: Weighed out, what I had after tossing in the freebie herb form yesterday. So, I have 12.4g. I'm still reading on this whole process. I want to do butane, but I'm not really hip on the idea of heat. When you did what I did (drive hazmat/petroleum products big trucks)... introducing two things that haven't any business being together, isn't my idea, of a good one.

But, my understanding of butane and the purge, is butane will eventually dissipate/evaporate. Not sure, but I should be able to cover the dish with a filter, fan blowing over it and minimum time, should be a day at most... though I'm thinking the longer I let it sit, the thicker consistency.

But, then I don't really have any idea what I'm talking about. :lol:

^If you're paying 10 bucks a gram for shake, it would be cheaper to buy bho retail than make your own. At 5 a gram there is some savings, maybe if you don't figure in the equipment you'll need to buy. Bho that isn't vacuum purged tends to be nasty (imho) and vac setups aren't cheap.
My point is: Make sure you really like making bho before you invest.

mrboote,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Why we only started with $50. Shake should be used loosely. I started just poking thru it and so far I've pulled out, over a gram of flower. Its basically what I would get out of my grinder. Its not shake from trimmings. Its shake from top shelf bud, when they switch out a container. When they can't pull out bud to make a weight, what's left, goes in the "shake jar". Its all $20g stuff.

Edit: oops, I'm not paying $10g for it. He's giving it to me, for $5g. I'm a family friend, so I get specials not available to the public.

BigDaddyVapor,
If you would enjoy the process, or don't trust local suppliers, then you really should make your own. The quality of the bud isn't the question, it's the amount of equipment you'll need to procure in order to make slightly over 2 grams of bho. Just make sure it's something you'll want to do again and again.

I personally can't get herb cheap enough to justify manufacturing oil vs just buying it. But I haven't had to contend with those murderous cali clinic prices!

mrboote,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Would QWISO be a better option. Though finding 99% alcohol, ugh. 91% its easy.

I don't know @$&# about this stuff.

BigDaddyVapor,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Some people use a brake bleeder with good results (iirc mighty mite is the way to go, I have a deep vac pump for HVAC though) to vac purge with. A stainless steel turkey baster and Pyrex dishes can be had for cheap enough and butane itself isn't that expensive. That said I can get good oil cheap enough it's not worth my time unless I was going to buy trim by the pound direct from growers. Making good bho is learning process a lot of times even when you have the right equipment. IMO bho is better then qwiso in taste they will probably be fairly similar in extraction efficiency if done right but qwiso can take mulitple washes with really cold solvent washes to make sure you don't extract too much plant material.

Should post some pics of the cherry pie flowers I just got. 100% organically grown in soil stuff is top notch had to move my pre ground stuff to an air tight jar rather then my usual dispensary med bottle because 3 HOURS later my wife could smell it on the other side of my house upstairs through 3 closed doors emanating from my garage where the vapor den is. @ 8.50/g for a 1/2 :nod:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Soooo . . . my provider stopped by with some samples today. Looks like this is going to be a main strain for this years grow. Its simply called "Blueberry" and the taste, sweet as sugar :drool: Really dark colorings, lots of blue and purple in it. The medicinal effect is so well balanced, good full indica effects with a nice sativa edge, but not racy at all. Better pics & more samples l8tr . . . ;)

blueberry1k.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
That Platinum looks YUMMY!

OK, so this is what I got from my experiment, with my test extractor. I tried it with just over a gram... but I can actually stuff over 2 grams in here.

I put this together, because after buying the PVC pipe stuff, I read you shouldn't use PVC. This is with 2 grams packed in there (I wanted to see if it would fit)
20130222_034517_zps0827fdc6.jpg

Exploded view
20130222_032855_zpsce0759a4.jpg

This is what I got off the single gram.
20130222_122759_zpsed078b3d.jpg

20130222_122742_zps8760c8f9.jpg

20130222_124418_zps2f8530c5.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Welcome to the club, BigDaddy :cool:

Got the UltraDART loaded up with a tasty dab of HeadBand honey oil... I believe the "honey oil" we get here is all made with CO2 instead of butane... It's got me goooood. Took a few dabs of it off the nail, then the DART, now I'm vaping up some Candy Kush. Fresh batteries are the best.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm mostly trying this, because I was asked to. I don't know why... but both brothers, seem to think I know how to do all these concentrates and stuff. I have a set of bags, I never got to use. That's it.

I was venturing into the Youtube! wilderness one night and ran into these 2 guys, making BHO. I thought, "wow... that looks easy". Well, except for that heat... which I still can't figure out why its necessary, unless you want to be doing dabs in under an hour. Eh, I can wait. Though... I did just take a look at it and it looks a LOT different than it does in those pictures, which I took this afternoon. The newer consistency has a lot of little bubbles, and is turning more of a golden color.

I'm going to try running the rest thru tomorrow. The gram I ran thru the 1st time, looks like it easily has a good wash left in it and I'm pretty sure it needed to be packed better to. I ended up with like a 1" gap in the middle of the DS after the first shot.

I just need some more, so my scale will actually register it. Its a cheapo, that reads tenths... but is real iffy registering lighter weights. But, to my untrained eyes... single wash, that looks like a pretty good return on a gram. Or, am I wrong?

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom