• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Ugh... ReLeaf? Good article, though. I tried making BHO once and did not like it at all. We stick to water extraction through real bubble bags. My son can make stuff that looks just like BHO, but no nasty chemicals :)

Tstat,
That Platinum looks YUMMY!

OK, so this is what I got from my experiment, with my test extractor. I tried it with just over a gram... but I can actually stuff over 2 grams in here.

I put this together, because after buying the PVC pipe stuff, I read you shouldn't use PVC. This is with 2 grams packed in there (I wanted to see if it would fit)
20130222_034517_zps0827fdc6.jpg

Exploded view
20130222_032855_zpsce0759a4.jpg

This is what I got off the single gram.
20130222_122759_zpsed078b3d.jpg

20130222_122742_zps8760c8f9.jpg

20130222_124418_zps2f8530c5.jpg
Looks like nectar to me! Quick question BDV,how different are the effects between the bud and the oil?
If you had vaped that gram of weed how would that have compare to the oil? If you're to busy to answer that's cool,just mail both samples to me and I'll figure it out for myself.
Please?

ShipDit,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
As a newbie, I feel like I have a totally random stash, as I keep trying strains to get the one(s) that will do what I need.

I like (and have a small amount of):
Dutch Treat
Romulan
Blackberry Kush
Grape Ape
Partial gram of Bubba Kush bubble hash

We also have a bunch of small partial grams of stuff that I'm not that sure about:
High Plains Drifter
"Painless"*
Beaver Dawg
couple of Kush types
MKG (?)
Lemon Kush
Some other random bits

Medibles:
Dutch Treat Butter
1/8 gram bubble hash chocolate bars (Chocolates by Scotty)
Hippie Speed Ball
Home-made Indica coconut oil (this is where strains I don't care much for end up)
3 or 4 glycerin tinctures, a honey tincture, and a couple of homemade tinctures, both honey and alcohol.

I'm still working on getting a good storage system/containers in place. Too many things are still in baggies.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I'm a fan of good old fashioned glass jars for storage. All sizes Wherever you can find em. My wife came home with about a half dozen little glass jars for me that are supposed to be used as spice shakers. They were a buck apiece and each one can hold a quarter oz. without having to mush it down. The little shaker cap they come with has a seal on it so with the sealed cap and then the screw on cap placed on the jar, you get a damn near airtight seal. Main jars are also a favorite for larger amounts.

That's one hell of a menu bro! Anytime you have more weed than storage it's a good thing. Most of us have WAY more storage than weed. I'm thinking we could trade storage containers for some of your surplus marijuana products. That way it evens thing out and we both win!
Just tell me where to send the Tupperware.

ShipDit,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The more I vape that Blueberry, the taste, its like real blueberries on a wicked Sterno buzzzz . . .:buzz:

ok, samples for determining genetics for this years outdoor grow. From left to right; the Uno you guys know, but that is an indoor sample, "Jeffrey" is a working title only for this strain, I was asked to help name it when its finished, but it is a cross between Jager and GDPK. The Jager is a pure indica, dark and beautiful, with anise/licorice flavors. Elvis is a crazy town mix of AK-47 and "The Pure" absolutely incredible. The taste is "Electric Juicy Fruit", the body buzz gets a little over shadowed by the mind fuck, but wow totally amazing experience :o The Blue Moonshine is a wicked Sour/Sterno/Blueberry affair :drool: Looks like "sour"/Sterno components are gaining in popularity these days ;) Also for pure indica, there is some Matanuska Tundra under development right now, can't wait . . . :peace:

strains.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Looks like nectar to me! Quick question BDV,how different are the effects between the bud and the oil?
If you had vaped that gram of weed how would that have compare to the oil? If you're to busy to answer that's cool,just mail both samples to me and I'll figure it out for myself.
Please?

Since I didn't use heat, I'm giving it a couple/few days to purge.

My experience with the wax I tried, is mixed. First batch, of the Cotton Candy full-melt was wicked strong, with very long lasting effect. It was cool, but it was definitely something more suited to nighttime, when things quiet down. I've got too much stuff to do during the day, than to be catatonic. I would equate it to vaping several tubes of Top Shelf Indica, that then lasted 2 - 3 hours.

My 2nd purchased wax, is a bit more gooey in consistency and the effects were similar to vaping my normal, 1 to 2 Turbo Tubes. Effects really didn't seem to last any longer than the herb. Though, obviously quicker.

The jury is still out. I'm holding off on extracting the rest, until I give this stuff a try.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
A couple of pages back I posted 2 Pineapple Express colas. Here they are now all dry. About 1 1/2 OZs.
img4606u.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of the flowering room. Pineapple at 4 weeks:
img4619bi.jpg

img4618rtd.jpg

Pineapple Express ready to flower:
img4617e.jpg

My new cloner with Deadhead OG, Chem '91, Blueberry Haze, and Blue Widow:
img4616r.jpg

And here is a Vortex mom that was flowered. She is going to be cut down today. Vortex is one of the strongest sativas I have ever encountered:
img4614rf.jpg

It's great living in a medical state!

HSIHP

A couple of pages back I posted 2 Pineapple Express colas. Here they are now all dry. About 1 1/2 OZs.
img4606u.jpg

Here are a couple of shots of the flowering room. Pineapple at 4 weeks:
img4619bi.jpg

img4618rtd.jpg

Pineapple Express ready to flower:
img4617e.jpg

My new cloner with Deadhead OG, Chem '91, Blueberry Haze, and Blue Widow:
img4616r.jpg

And here is a Vortex mom that was flowered. She is going to be cut down today. Vortex is one of the strongest sativas I have ever encountered:
img4614rf.jpg

It's great living in a medical state!

Is the house next door to you for sale? Maybe down the street? :cool:

HSIHP,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hey all... Just wanted to update, as I'm still reading up on BHO and was provided some more info on inhalants. My wish for heat free BHO...its probably not for the best. While a gas and theoretically, should dissipate, over time... because of the medium of the wax, I agree with those that think the danger, to myself and potentially others... its just stupid to try and reinvent something that doesn't need it.

Bon Dog gave me a great crock pot suggestion, so I'm going to try more... using that.

BigDaddyVapor,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
BDV, check this out. my kid made it yesterday from Pineapple trim:
img4623a.jpg

You can actually see through this stuff, it's much more wax looking than the photo shows. He is getting really good at bubble!

And it's funny... the house right next to mine was for sale. It actually sold yesterday. AND the guy who lives there is a caregiver with operations that make mine look like a phototron grow, hehe. My son does his trimming and comes home with garbage bags full of blueberry trim. :)

Hey all... Just wanted to update, as I'm still reading up on BHO and was provided some more info on inhalants. My wish for heat free BHO...its probably not for the best. While a gas and theoretically, should dissipate, over time... because of the medium of the wax, I agree with those that think the danger, to myself and potentially others... its just stupid to try and reinvent something that doesn't need it.

Bon Dog gave me a great crock pot suggestion, so I'm going to try more... using that.
BDV, you're in Cali, right? Couldn't you just use a bain marie outdoors and refresh the water as needed? It's a long slow process.

kingofnull,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
That's one hell of a menu bro! Anytime you have more weed than storage it's a good thing. Most of us have WAY more storage than weed. I'm thinking we could trade storage containers for some of your surplus marijuana products. That way it evens thing out and we both win!
Just tell me where to send the Tupperware.
I picked up a four-pack of wide mouth jelly jars, and a couple of dark blue jars for daily storage.
In all, I probably have a grand total of less than 1/2 oz of herb.

In sorting through the meds yesterday, and putting things in jars, we also determined which ones we are going to turn into medibles. Found a few little baggies that we forgot we had, too.
Now my stash is:

Dutch Treat
Chocolate Chunk (just picked it up - giving it a whirl)
DayDream
Romulan
Blackberry Kush
MKG
Afgoo #1

And, I will take a photo of my lovely meds & vape, soon. :)

EDIT: I don't have a good online place to put photos yet. Didn't realize that the forum doesn't allow uploads. Hmm. I'll be back...

Enchantre,
Reactions: ShipDit

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Nice pic, Tstat. Mine ended up a greenish, very clear/see-thru color very tiny little bubbles in it. It was real sticky, and stretchy.

I'm going to go ahead and do a boiling water purge, when I get back with the rest. I only used a gram so far to get a feel for it. I think the biggest difference, is I ended up building a pretty good extractor. I've looked at the real glass ones (which are grossly overpriced, even wholesale)... and mine is the same thing, for the most part. I haven't tried yet, I know I can easily fit 2g in it... I think I might even be able to go 3g (its a long DS). From my previous results... even doing just over 1g... that would last me a few days. I like doing a dab, maybe once... twice a day. If I feel some bad back pain, or anxiety shoots through the roof, its a real quick relief.

The savings will be minimal... but there will be some (gas prices, iffy supply, etc). At least this way, I know what's going in and what I'm getting. Plus, wouldn't mind having a rep with some of the locals of making some good BHO. Maybe it will make it worth my while, to work a little better deal for supply.

Oh... and I bid adieu to my sweet, sweet Karma Bitch! This is from my Mendo Mulcher (best grinder I've ever owned)... after less than 10 turns. Even going for a coarse grind, will put a layer of that kief on top.

20130224_140327_zps915cf4e7.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Close. You posted the URL to the site, not to the image.

Right click, "copy image url" and put that in there. It ends in .jpg for your picture :tup:

By the way, nice minitube! I'm so conflicted on what my next piece should be, I want everything! Miiight go for a really small recycler oil rig, something like this...

d6f10b407d3a11e2a5d622000a1e94d6_7.jpg

ILoveCollege

Yeah.. F* Combustion..
Just that top shelf (or whatever shelf, I don't get to choose) dealer product.

0221132045b_zps6156bc68.jpg

Anyone use dry ice on your trim to make Hash? Been watching video of that on youtube and drooling on my keyboard at how much golden trichromes comes off of it.. If someone wants I can link a video here in a bit. Just didn't know if any of you who grow your own medicine do this instead of tossing the trim

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
SFV OG, ridiculous indica. Stinky, dense, unforgiving. I know what I'll be hitting tonight :zzz:

9dwkC1z.jpg

cWSGhE8.jpg

And I got the last good nugs out of the Power Plant jar. "Came in yesterday morning and you're getting the last good nugs in here, man." Nice sativa hybrid, had a trench of it with some coffee and was feeling pretty alert.

uNRGp01.jpg

licv6Kp.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Nice nugs. I got some more meds today. Forgot what it is... something I have regular-like. Dammit.

I'll take pics later.

Oh yeah, picked up an extractor Schott glass glass tube today, for BHO. Plus, one of the guys at our one and only LHS, not only is a big glass head like me (most of us)... he's a grower and committed to giving me a "grip of dank ass bud" when he harvests. He's one of those grow club dudes. I guess their deal, or his deal... I wasn't quite sure, is he only grows Amsterdam strains.

Top Bottom