• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Finally had to pick up some more meds. Just wanted something to hold me over for a couple weeks, so got a couple grams each of White Night and Yoda. Some seriously frosty bud, real strong old school smell on the Yoda. Can't quite place it though.

Couldn't get hooked up, because the big boss was there. Though, my buddy did hook me up with 1.5g of Top Shelf kief, which is wicked good. Probably enjoy most of that, in my MFLB. Its been knocking me on my ass all day/night long. lol.

White Night
20121226_155731.jpg

20121226_155846.jpg

20121226_155808.jpg

Yoda
20121226_160311.jpg

20121226_160118.jpg

20121226_160059.jpg

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I wonder if the Organic Brain Damage OG is less damaging than the Hydro "190% One hitter!" hmm..

Ohhh! It hurts my brain...

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
OMG, I'm so jealous of you guys. LOL. I have medical needs too, and live in a non-medical state. This sucks. I could move but nah LOL. I really want to try some of that essential oil stuff. That looks incredible.

OMG, I'm so jealous of you guys. LOL. I have medical needs too, and live in a non-medical state. This sucks. I could move but nah LOL. I really want to try some of that essential oil stuff. That looks incredible.
I'm in the same boat there Vaper. At least I have good connections to get a good amount of good bud just can't pick and choose what strains I can get.

VapeNStone,
Reactions: Vicki

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Sorry, I can't post any fancy pictures with THC and CBD and DMV and TNT... ;)
(plus, I don't have enough to last me months) :p

However, did make a stop at the co-op yesterday and picked up a couple new strains and refreshed a couple others. First up...

Rattlesnake Diesel
Rattlesnake01.jpg

Rattlesnake02.jpg

OG
OG01.jpg

OG02.jpg

Also replenished some nighttime favorite.

NYC OG
NYCOG05.jpg

NYCOG07.jpg

NYCOG06.jpg

I love diesel's!!! I remember years ago I had my first taste of really really good bud and it was some cotton candy diesel.

VapeNStone,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I love diesel's!!! I remember years ago I had my first taste of really really good bud and it was some cotton candy diesel.

Its supposedly a straight up Sativa, but its not all hyper-like. It sometimes makes me feel a little like I've had a cup of coffee, which I'm not especially fond of, but I've been on a mix craze lately. Little bit of this, little bit of that. Been cooking up some nice "hybrids".

The Rattlesnake is a bit loose on the density (Sativa), buds are a bit stringy on this batch, but still an excellent strain.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: VapeNStone

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I find that sativas tend to have "whispier" bud structures, and indicas tend to sound like damn rocks in the little bottles I get them in. I've got this stuff called Redwood OG, I'm not sure about the name but one snap was enough to bring back the fading brownie high to a satisfactory level. Dense as shit, the 1.2 nug was just one small thing in there.

BigDaddy, I've ran into some NYC Sour Diesel that blew me away. Still got that diesel chem smell that SD has but I really enjoyed it. I forgot to finish my trench, it was that good :tup:

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: fake name
Yea sativa's are usually a little less dense with only some exceptions.

Quetzalcoatl: I also love the NYSD and the SD. I prefer the regular SD because its more of a sour smell/taste more citrus. Where as the NYSD is more towards the diesel end. Both get me fucked up though! Although I haven't seen those around for at least a year or two :(

VapeNStone,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
There is always a steady stream of Sour Diesel as well as some of SD's offspring on this coast. Its great and all, but for the majority, the variety is lacking. I consider myself extremely lucky because my source always has a wide and desirable selection of flower and sometimes concentrates. It took me twenty years to find such a great source and I am very grateful. It its tough to come to this thread when you are one of the majority who is stuck buying generic mystery strains.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just got a cheapo macro lens for my iphone. Thought I'd fuck around and take some pics of my stash.

These are my first attempts, so please forgive the shitty lighting and bla bla bla...

Banana OG (seemingly endless clouds and tasty)
4t4pah.jpg

Berry White
1ebbyx.jpg

Blue Dream (old standby)
15qx477.jpg

Critical Kush (High CBD)
30ca90z.jpg

Jack The Ripper
2qavja8.jpg

Kandy Kush
28w2mv5.jpg

Platinum OG Kush (seems to vape forever)
2jc6nw6.jpg

Skywalker OG
x25c0z.jpg

Yoda Kush (my current personal fav)
2ec0th4.jpg

:peace:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Those little macro/fisheye lenses, kick ass, don't they?

Nice bud!

EDIT: Holy crap!? Is that a local Blue Dream source? Or is it making its way down, from North Cali?

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom