• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

And that is why I wished I lived in a med state. Then I could just go to the store and pick out what I wanted. Versus just getting what the guy has, which unfortunately is usually a indica or at least indica dominant(they yield more).

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Jack Herrer is awesome, it looks frosty and foxtails like the shit I got. Smells sweet, like candy... hits the tongue when I take a whiff, almost like cotton candy and green apples. Looks spot on, Purp! I've been on something of a break lately, after I finished the 007 oil I started vaping some of that ABV ISO oil I have in my LB. The only thing is, I'm putting it straight on the screen. I'm not gonna be able to get flower for at least a few weeks, plus the plexi is busted, so whatever. I'm looking more into waxes for my Ultra now anyways, but I'll get a new Box before I get some flower anyways. Oh, and it works fucking awesome, but at the expense of destroying the hell out of the screen.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Yes, this Jack Herer definitely lives up to the hype! But, as nice as it is, I'm really really falling in love with this OG Real. The taste, is more full than any strain I have vaporized before, and the effect is quite simply splendid! I get a very effective appetite stimulation, that doesn't come on as a "hunger pain" like most strains will induce. This is just slowly letting me know, "Hey, you can eat now." Such a relief, as one of my three main uses for medicating is my lack of appetite/trouble eating. This lets me eat, without rushing me, or making me feel almost worse, if I don't catch on, and put something in my stomach. Also, even for the indica that it seems to be, I am not finding it to hit me like a sack of bricks. A lot of OG strains seem to do that to me, but this is also very adaptive/mellow at first, before taking full hold. Last night, I got the best sleep I have had in ages. I woke up feeling refreshed, and fully rested; compared to my usual mornings, waking up restless, deciding, "okay, I should give up and get up," this was a welcome change! I love how it helped me transition from my sativa stuff, into indica so easily last night, and this evening. Usually, I need to keep using something sativa for a while in the evening, and this seems to be sufficient on it's own.

Both of these strains are going to be new regulars for me, and I can see why the dispensary forwent their usual process of entering a strain into the system. Usually, new strains come in as 'boutique' strains, and are available in limited quantities, (1g per patient, per purchase(day)) Upon reviews from patients, the strain will either stay as a regular, or go away. However, with the Jack Herer, and the OG Real, they have already assigned them numbers in the system, as permanent strains, and have started on full production of them. They are both only available in limited quantities, but that is just due to the expected demand on them, and the limited supply at the moment.

So, expect more pics of those two strains, in the future :nod: For now, I haven't picked up anything new, but so as to not add another post without a picture or stash update, here are both; I'm currently holding on to the remainder of my 1 gram of Jack Herer, the remainder of my 1 gram of OG Real, and probably about .2-.3 of mixed strain kief. This will have to hold me until Monday, when they are open again.

Here are a couple of older pictures...pre-vaporization, pre-dispensaries...Yes the bud is in an ashtray :disgust: and yes, it got combusted :cry:
103_3133.jpg

103_3145.jpg

*edit, also pre-good camera.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Yeah, sadly I have no choice on what variety I get, or if it has bread or not in it. LOL. Hopefully soon we will all be living in a legal state :-)

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I just added 3 new tasty strains to my stash. Only a gram of each, but I got my hands on some Blueberry Headband, Pineapple Express, and Durban Jack. I've only tried a bit of the Blueberry Headband, and it is fantastic.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I just added 3 new tasty strains to my stash. Only a gram of each, but I got my hands on some Blueberry Headband, Pineapple Express, and Durban Jack. I've only tried a bit of the Blueberry Headband, and it is fantastic.

Hey Deadshort480.... i will be bringing down some "Sour D" tonight.... i know i said i would supply the greens since you are so generously letting me test drive you PAX but..... just curious if you still had some of those strains for me to examine "up close"

mmenzie,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I've got 4 different strains (an indoor and outdoor version of one of those strains) and a nice Sour D bubble hash right now. The Blueberry Headband and the Pineapple Express are gone, but I've still got some fiery goodness.

Deadshort480,

mmenzie

sweet!! i will be getting out of work soon (probably by the time you read this i will be on my way home). i will give you a ring later when i start my journey down and get closer to your neighborhood

mmenzie,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Man, I wish I could get in on that above ^ :-). I just got a new batch, but who knows what the hell type it is. And I gotta drive into NYC, freagin' traffic. 1 hour to go like 10 miles. Oh well, enjoy guys :-)

mmenzie

I'm sure he could, but will he? No lol. My buddy is sitting in prison right now for doing something similar.

i really was kidding... i do know of people that send meds in the mail but i would never ask anyone that has never done it before to start, nor would i want to receive that in the mail for fear that the Postman would be an undercover DEA

mmenzie,

Galactus

Saw this on the tis thread, does anybody know where to get Acapulco Gold regularly? It's by far my favorite strain iv ever had and would love to know if anybody knows where to get it

Galactus,
Top Bottom