• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

VAPORIZER22

Enjoying some Green Cross (Trainwreck X Green Crack) out of the Vapolution 2.0, great flavor on this one.

img0871ne.jpg

img0873i.jpg

img0875fz.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Crazy! What is that, GSC? Looks like it tastes amazing... awesome job on the vape, too. HIsaber I assume?

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't vape many straight strains any more. Got tired of things like 60/40 strains, still being micro-managed down to specific traits. I want a certain amount of pain relief, I want alertness, I want to still be sharp (as I can be) mentally and some energy.

Everything now, is The BigDaddy Mix (as long as I have enough to mix, that is). :lol:

That is OG, White Knight and Rattlesnake (supposed to be a straight sativa. its not... probably 70/30). It has made my vaping sessions, much more productive and efficient, since I basically end up with that 60/40 mix I want and it hits more of the aches/pains/anxiety.

Though, there is an exception. I like to keep a straight Indica around, to take the edge off any jumpy meds... or for night time.

Yes... that's the HIsaber.

EDIT: Yes, it is insanely good tasting. That is the White Night. It tastes, like it looks. Real light, fruity flavor. Refreshing taste... (not when it gets to that coffee though)

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Man, I love those close up shots. I really love taking pictures, but my eyes are going so fast,,,,,pretty soon I'm gonna look like Fred Sanford looking for the right pair of glasses. Right now, I'm trying to lean to more Indica dominant strains. I'm starting to get tired of the cerebral effects of some hard leaning sativa strains. Just a couple stems of a good kush after noon to ease the aches. BDV, Looks like your roasting is close to perfection. :tup: I too have always mixed strains. I love to do that. In fact last night my last roasting tube contained 1/3 white fire, 1/3 GDP, and 1/3 Cherry pie. On the last stir, I added some White fire kief for the end.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Getting low on meds, luckily Happy Hour was today. Hit up the co-op and left with close to 10 grams.

Just over 3 grams of tried and true...

Grand Daddy Purple
20130123_182501.jpg

20130123_182234.jpg

20130123_182244.jpg

20130123_182303.jpg

Oh yeah... and just over 6 grams of this new stuff. Never heard of it. Tested at 25%. Makes Girl Scout Cookies look/feel like a mid-grade. Supposedly a strong Sativa, though the reviews are mixed. Some say they get the coffee jitters. Though, its just a damn good med, for me. No jumpiness at all. Just straight up... sky high, medicated. This stuff, with just a 6x turns, turned into this fluffy kief-like grind. I haven't nailed down the taste yet. Very strong and very distinct... but its just escaping what the Hell it is. Spicy (not hot, instead... like exotic). Hope I can swing some more med money before it flies off the shelf.

Stuff like this, doesn't come around often. Wish I personally knew this grower. Whoever it was, everything they brought in... was these big meaty buds.

I give to you...

KARMA BITCH (yes, that's its name)
20130123_181729.jpg

20130123_181852.jpg

20130123_181937.jpg

20130123_182031.jpg

20130123_182833.jpg

This was one of the descriptions I found, from a seed bank

Karma Bitch - (Skywalker OG X Nevil’s Wreck)
Skywalker OG crossed with the Nevil’s Wreck male. Some intense trick production and exotic aromas you’ve never experienced in cannabis

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
ok, back to the great, all organic, outdoors of the PNW :D This is a strain my provider calls "Flux" I know its something crossed with OG Kush . . . seems he crossed everything with Kush this year, almost. The zoom in is worth the "click"

fluxmh.jpg

Photo credit: Agent Smith

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, I'm set up for a bit. I hope. Stopped by for happy hour again. No Karma Bitch :( Came and gone, just like that. Same grower though...

Skywalker Haze
20130130_172002.jpg

20130130_173005.jpg

20130130_173023.jpg

20130130_173054.jpg

Stopped by another dispensary and picked up a gram of full melt Cotton Candy. I don't know shit about wax, so... I just got it, to try out with the stuff Mike (OGB) sent me. Will be here tomorrow.

Cotton Candy (full-melt)
20130130_172050.jpg

20130130_172853.jpg

20130130_174026.jpg

20130130_174018.jpg

20130130_174050.jpg

The kief I've been topping with lately.

OG Kief
20130130_182720.jpg

20130130_182820.jpg

20130130_182910.jpg

A trio of goodies.

full-melt, bubble hash, kief
20130130_183046.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

3.6g of free buds that weren't the best stuff I've seen... added a dash of kief. Still in the process of purging... 0.3g return again. I used a turkey baster this time though. I'll really like it when I get enough spare bud to stuff the tube, but hopefully I'll have a vac by then (at least a handheld one since i don't make oil very often!)

m8roJdf.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

Still cleaning it up... but it looks neat :)

Can't wait to do a real nug run.

Also, forgot to post my latest pickup in here... hehehe. The left nugs are Platinum, the right nugs are GPD. I'm on trench 2 of GPD and I'm thinking now's a good time to lay in bed...

cWwvoEx.jpg

Cr2SRr5.jpg

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
I really should have posted my stash photos when I was living in Amsterdam :lol: Some of the photos you guys are posting, that stuff looks ridiculously good!!

Heres what I've managed to procure in my new home of Melbourne, after spending way too many weeks asking around! its 2 ounces of Jesus (first time I heard of this strain), grown outdoor in Nimbin. I have the feeling it was grown in an outdoor greenhouse, as its FAR better than typical bushweed, it tastes as though it was well looked after. Occasionally in Amsterdam I'd buy some outdoor imported from Spain etc, this is quite similar.

9pvBRc5.jpg

6F6S24K.jpg

xneiFsB.jpg

It can't compare with Amsterdam weed, but its actually pretty decent! Nice and strong, long lasting, gives plenty of vapor (unlike some of the low grade outdoor I've tried, which usually only gives one hit of vapor and then dries up). The flavour is a bit kushy/lemony, with that herbal/grassy tone from being grown outdoor.

Quetzalcoatl

San Diego: You had the most beautiful skin I had ever seen. It seemed to gleam in the sun... I caught a whiff of your fragrance when I walked by. Sometimes I'm reminded of it, and taken to times past. You made me appreciate a different kind of girl.

I love you, J-1 :razz:

kxAKHmW.jpg

Top Bottom