My Stash

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
The Cali Candy, is supposed to be potent. I need to look more up on Cotton Candy, as some say... its the same thing. I would rate the Fire OG potency up there with most anything I've vaped. Its a very nice batch. Plus, my friend is picking out the buds. It its a hybrid, its just a very strange one. Even if 50/50... its usually a medium between strains. This literally goes (perception-wise) from real cerebral to recognizing a real body high. Not a stoney, heavy one... more relaxed and very good pain relief on muscles (yay!). I don't feel cough lock either. Just feels, kinda... good.

I'll report back on the Candy.

EDIT: Venturing onto the Candy now.

EDIT II: Cali Candy does indeed have a very sweet taste to the vapor. Its an Indica and a pretty heavy body high, with couch lock. Works well on anxiety/stress... but lacking a bit i pain management. Appears to be a good insomnia strain, heavy eyelids.

The Fire OG kicks ass. Glad I grabbed a bit more of tit.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
SFV OG- 7grams
Obama OG- 6grams
3 Kings- 3grams
Chemesis- 8grams
Girl scout cookies-20grams
Kens Kush- 1/8
Jack Frost- 16grams
Kens Trainwreck- 1/8
Kens Bay11- 1/8
XJ-13- 1/8
Misc-2-3 grams

Holy crap I could vape for most of the year on just that pick up, didn't you pick up almost as big like 2 weeks ago? Lol

Puffers,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I actually forgot about my assortment of purps. I added a couple. Weird,,,I always feel like I'm running out! :doh: Probably due to the fact that when I was a kid, we went thru serious dry spells! :shrug: I do keep my flower in airtight glass jars to insure longer freshness.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm guessing Jeppy is like I used to be. I would just pick up quantities, a few separate grams to a 1/4 every time I went by the shop. Unfortunately my cash flow changed and now have to plan my trips. Though, thankfully I haven't ever been dry.

Further report on the Cali Candy. You want to go to sleep. Pick some up. Same observations as earlier, I just discovered how good it is for sleep, literally within minutes of posting that update.

BigDaddyVapor,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
So... We bought some REAL Bubblebags a few weeks ago. Had been using some cheap ones, and I gotta tell you, the quality and quantity with Bubblebags is amazing. Here is 1/2 ounce we ran this weekend.
img4467la.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Really, really like the Fire OG. I tried to pick up some more. Ask my buddy to pick me up an 1/8th before he left the shop. Boss was there and he already owes his boss a few bucks, so didn't want to ask to front an 1/8th. Their boss is weird. He flip-flops on that a LOT.

So I was kinda bummed when I went to hang out last night. Though, he gave me back $20 and hooked me up with what he claimed is 2.5g's of 007 (its $20g). Though I think his idea of 2.5g, look closer to a full 1/8th. I'll have to weigh it. He hooked me up, for sure. I'll post some pics later.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I don't pay that. Most they ever charge me, is $12g if its top shelf (the $20g stuff, is hard to get stuff, or really exceptional strains).

I weighed out what he gave me. 3.5g for $25.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
So here's the larger buds of that 007. This stuff is dense with crystals. Its not "frosty", the crystals are just packed in closer and tighter. However, its potent and good. Was going to pick up some more Fire OG today, turns out Girl Scout Cookies is coming in tomorrow... going to pick up a 1/4 then.

Oh yeah, ordered the Q Photography Special Kit last night, $5 WITH shipping... should be here, next week.

007 (lower right portion/bud there's a spot that really shows the crystals density)
20121025_074448.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Nice looking flower BDV! What is this Q photography special? Also, I really wish I could find girl scout cookies around here. I've mentioned it at the dispensary a few times, but nothing yet. I hear such good things about it!

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: Vicki

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
High tech macro lens for phones with lenses smaller than 9.5mm. Its actually a combo wide angle and macro lens.

*BAM*

41POb7VRodL.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies, I would say is one of the best strains I've ever had. Certainly very unique. Good stress/anxiety med, divine flavor, smell and if its a good grow, you'll even get to trip out on the little pink tinge to it.

IMO, I think these pics give a hint to that color, though the second one makes it look darker.

(right side, where the table and his pant leg meet, over his denim... you can see a hint of the pink)
marijuana-pic-1.jpg

(around the tips on the lighter leaves, with different lighting, would show up better. it looks darker here)
marijuana-pic-2.jpg

I had some crazy pink weed once. It was garbage because someone didn't know how to grow and was trimmed terrible, but was pink as hell! We called it SICK weed(South Illinois Country Kush) lol Actually at second glance I don't think it was trimmed at all lol.

SICKweed002.jpg

SICKweed004.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
:D

Coming home with an 8.2g quarter ounce, of Girl Scout Cookies. Lol.

Pics to follow.

OMG! Its letting me edit? So, here we go... with a special surprise!

As I said, got hooked up with an extra 1.2g on my 1/4oz. Oh, I must apologize to. I said their upper-tier top shelf is $25g, I meant $20. They do sloppy bud at $5, $10g for mids, $15 and $20 for top shelf. $100 for the 8.2g, which means, I paid my typical $12g for top shelf. Not bad. Be a lot better when their own stuff starts coming in.

Girl Scout Cookies
20121026_181624.jpg

As I was about to leave, I was asking about my favorite oil and I noticed a jar of these things. I asked about them and he just reaches in, grabs one and tosses it to me. Then he says, "Oh... btw. Don't make plans to do anything for several hours, after you eat that." :lol: Now have to decide when a good time is then.

Caviar Gold Cavi-Taffy
20121026_181942.jpg

Main Ingredient: CO2 Hash Oil
20121026_182137.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
We want pics!

I'll have plenty of my different strains left, by the time I get my Special Q Photography Kit from Amazon, for $5 (WITH shipping). Then I can post up the bomb ass pics, like Purpl3!

So far, I'm sitting on at least a few grams each of 007, Fire OG, Cali Candy and Girl Scout Cookies, so I'm good for the next month :D. I'll retake my pics when the lens gets here. Plus, some better lighting.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I'm excited to see how that turns out BDV!

Also, anyone else notice the kind of 'rose-like' look this particular bud of M.O.B has to it? You can see it in most of the pics I posted...especially the last few. It's like rose pedals, around the chunks of bud. :)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Haha... I was thinking the EXACT same thought. Followed up by, "Damn... someone loved that plant. Good grower."

This is what $25 gets you in Brazil.

Drumroll please.....

Brazilian brick weed!!
danger_bud.jpg

Smells vaguely like marijana. Tastes sorta like a smugglers ass, but it got the job done eventually.

Makes me really appreciate where I live and makes me realize that most of the world is not as lucky as most of us are.

:peace:

Oh, I can't help it Stu. You need like a self-imposed afternoon ban for posting this. Implore the mods/admin to delete the post, erase it from your past... its almost too late, it will be forever burned into our memories. I don't ever want to think about/picture herb like that... ever... again!

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I just picked up some Bubba Kush X Fucking Incredible from my co-op. It is an excellent pain strain. From what I hear I will have to make this batch last about 6 months. It is one of the more rare strains that my co-op gets in stock. It is stronger then I prefer for an everyday/morning medicine, but still works well for pain relief.

Slightly Medicated,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
See if you can find a strain called Fire OG (very stoney buds). Its a very odd hybrid, as it literally takes you on somewhat of a ride, between a Sativa and an Indica... at times, you will swear its one, or the other. However, the one thing I noticed blissfully... was my pain, melted away. I use Tramadol for bone pain, sharp ones... like that. MMJ, I like for everything else, including muscle/nerve pain. The Fire OG scores particularly well, in that category.

BigDaddyVapor,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I actually have about 4 grams of Fire OG in my medicine bag. :) It is pretty good stuff. I first tried it down in LA recently. I need more Indica then that particular strain offers. Sativa strains kind of set off my OCD. If it is more Sativa then Indica I don't do very well. Luckily, Fire OG seems to be like 60/40 Indica/Sativa. I know what you mean about swinging between Sativa and Indica.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Haha... I was thinking the EXACT same thought. Followed up by, "Damn... someone loved that plant. Good grower."

Oh, I can't help it Stu. You need like a self-imposed afternoon ban for posting this. Implore the mods/admin to delete the post, erase it from your past... its almost too late, it will be forever burned into our memories. I don't ever want to think about/picture herb like that... ever... again!
BDV, you are lucky that I didn't show the Skol beer can that I'm using as a pipe to (ugh) smoke that shit out of. :\
:peace:

Stu,
Top Bottom