My Stash

weedemon

enthusiast
you could totally blend it in with another nicer tasting strain.

you could make oil out of it but the taste will probably follow you into your oil... i'd do a little run and see how it tastes :)

weedemon,
Reactions: mvapes
I would mix it with something fruity if you can. I have had green crack and headband in the past and when you vape it it makes your breath smell like you have been chewing an asshole.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I would mix it with something fruity if you can. I have had green crack and headband in the past and when you vape it it makes your breath smell like you have been chewing an asshole.
Dude - you always make me laugh. Should have called the strain green ass crack :lol:

I have some papaya also - I will try that mix and see if it blends out the taste.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Alright so I tried mixing it up a bit and what I am getting is ass crack with a hint of papaya! If I run it through water it dilutes the flavor a bit - nor does it hurt chasing it with a shot of good tequila, im just saying.....:dog:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Alright so I tried mixing it up a bit and what I am getting is ass crack with a hint of papaya! If I run it through water it dilutes the flavor a bit - nor does it hurt chasing it with a shot of good tequila, im just saying.....:dog:
I know many aren't going to like this, but, have you tried to combust it, or roll it in a blunt, the blunt for sure will erase any bad ass crack taste :rofl:

Zangano Cruel,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Sour Diesel did the trick - it blended out the taste - whew, that was rough! At least now we know, stay away from green crack unless you have something to over power its ass like flavor. :tup:

weedemon

enthusiast
hehe GC is a strain I have been hearing hype about too so it's one I wanna try. good to knwo it's gonna taste bad lol :p

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah the Green Crack I had tasted funky. Only lasted around 1.5-2hr as well, and the comedown was quick and clean... yeah I kept hitting that shit aaaaaaaaall day.

VAPORIZER22

Yeah the Green Crack I had tasted funky. Only lasted around 1.5-2hr as well, and the comedown was quick and clean... yeah I kept hitting that shit aaaaaaaaall day.

That was really my only complaint about Green Crack, the medicinal value did not last as long as other strains, but the flavor has always been great. We have had some great batches come through when it was more popular a few years back, now it is more scarce.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
That was really my only complaint about Green Crack, the medicinal value did not last as long as other strains, but the flavor has always been great. We have had some great batches come through when it was more popular a few years back, now it is more scarce.

I've heard that some people said it taste ok too, I've had headband and thought it tasted great but others here said that it taste like shit - I guess it just depends on the batch. However - the high seems to be great, I only have issues with the flavor of this batch - eh, maybe the guy bagged it with his feet :p

VAPORIZER22

I've heard that some people said it taste ok too, I've had headband and thought it tasted great but others here said that it taste like shit - I guess it just depends on the batch. However - the high seems to be great, I only have issues with the flavor of this batch - eh, maybe the guy bagged it with his feet :p

All true. If the high is there then it makes it worthwhile. Love the Sativa head rush Green Crack delivers. Next time tell him to at least put some socks on.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: mvapes

Quetzalcoatl

Left is White Fire, right is Snow Cap.

DjFlS.jpg

White Fire

GqYTZh.jpg

Snow Cap

Hf1Bdh.jpg

Sour Dawg bubble hash

Qgq7zh.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Tasty looking buds and bubble quetzalcoatl! Are you using a maginfying glass/scope or something on those bud pics? (the last couple pics, not the first one) Regardless, looks nice!

I haven't posted here in quite a while, so I figure it's about time...

My stash usually consists of Chocolope, and M.O.B.(can't find a link for M.O.B. info...it's a local native strain.)

Here are some pics of the Chocolope, and the oil it made. Pics of M.O.B. are uploading right now, I'll post them when they're up.

DSCN0897.jpg

DSCN0901.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg

DSCN0906.jpg

download.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I saw your Ulu Cutlery in the background. I have one of those too! :)

BTW, nice stash. :)

Ulu users unite! hahaha I was just looking, and saw that it made it into the pic, albeit blurry. The one in the picture is my mothers, and my grandparents have one as well. My buddy just got one from a relative in alaska, sans the artwork.

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ulu users unite! hahaha I was just looking, and saw that it made it into the pic, albeit blurry. that one is my mothers, and my grandparents have one as well. My buddy just got one from a relative in alaska, sans the artwork.

I got mine from a friend in Alaska too! I love mine! Ulu users unite. :D

The M.O.B. looks tasty! :drool:

Vicki,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I got mine from a friend in Alaska too! I love mine! Ulu users unite. :D

The M.O.B. looks tasty! :drool:

It is! I'm actually going to vape a couple ELBs of it in the Cloud now for bed time. I'll exhale one a little early, in your direction! ;)

To stay on topic...not in my stash at the moment, but a favorite from the beginning of summer... Sour Diesel :D

DSCN0529.jpg

DSCN0537.jpg

Which became this \/

DSCN0606.jpg

DSCN0604.jpg

All of my pics, aside from one iphone pic, a few posts back, are taken with my Nikon Coolpix L810, on tripod usually.

Quetzalcoatl

...yeah, I don't have a fancy set-up. A phone that cost me $5, and a small phone macro lens that cost me another $5. My phone is the MyTouch 4G Slide (internationally known as the HTC Doubleshot) from T-Mobile. This was the camera lens that I bought. Good lighting is also important!

Purpl3, your buds and oils look... stupid fucking good. Mouth-watering, even.

Quetzalcoatl,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
...yeah, I don't have a fancy set-up. A phone that cost me $5, and a small phone macro lens that cost me another $5. My phone is the MyTouch 4G Slide (internationally known as the HTC Doubleshot) from T-Mobile. This was the camera lens that I bought. Good lighting is also important!

Purpl3, your buds and oils look... stupid fucking good. Mouth-watering, even.

Well, awesome job on your part for making the most with your setup! your pics come out quite nice!

And thanks! But, the credit goes to the dispensary that I purchase from. Just recently switched (state law mandates you pick one, and only one dispensary at a time) and am very satisfied with the quality of the medicine!

Purpl3_Haz3,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I just got a bunch of tasty bud in!

1/4 oz. Lemon Kush
1/2 oz. OG Kush
1/2 oz. Bubba Kush
1 oz. Presidential OG Kush

I am soooooo happy. :D

Deadshort480,
Top Bottom