• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

hinglemccringleberry

Here is some Grand Daddy Purple an Indica from Raven Grass.
WClDGIm.jpg

I can’t get those really nice closeups like some of you. I’m jealous.

I currently have a backcross of GDP and Cherry Pie (as you may know, Cherry Pie is already half GDP), and it's called Purplebilt, made by a cannabis company in Marin County, northern CA. It's supposed to really bring out the characteristics of GDP. Its like nothing I've ever tasted before... I've never actually vaped original GDP (haven't had any since my smoking days so i can't say I know what it actually tastes like), but this strain to me tastes like white grapes with flowers...its very unique, very memorable.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: ataxian

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I love a strain called Silver Tip. It’s half GDP and half Super Silver Haze. Its one of my faves. You still can taste the grape berry taste from the GDP. It usually has a pretty high THC level like somewhere around 25%. I can only find it at one cannabis store in my area. It’s also grown by Raven Grass. It’s a strain originally from Montana. In Montana they call it Montana Silver Tip.

If you are ever in WA state look for that strain.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Scout's Honor (14er Holistics genetics grown by Maggies Farm) GSC x TRUTH (Jamacian Landrace) 15-25% THC

zV956x9.jpg
Man I miss Maggie's Farm. They were SUPER hit and miss a little while before I moved but when they put out a good batch holy shit was it awesome.

Ace of Spades is my favorite strain from them I think. Definitely give it a try if you haven't.

Edit: Here's a pretty bad picture I took of some Maggie's Ace of Spades.

v5Vs7QE.jpg

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I dont think they've produced that one for a bit, they were growing TGA/Subcool genetics but seems they're switching to 14er Holistics genetics from Boulder. So far I've been happy with those strains but there's a lot of genetic overlap as they like to use this jamacian landrace TRUTH in most of their crosses. IDK, I am wanting to find a caregiver growing rare dankness. I want to get my hands on dark shadow haze :o

DarkShadowHaze_ss.jpg

Baron23

So I go into one of only a dozen or so newly opened dispensaries in my state of Maryland...they had just opened and were close enough to be local to me...to register and make a little buy. Just establishing connections and seeing what's what as this is ALL brand new in my state.

So, I walk in and immediately see a gym rat buddy of mine from way back....running the store! I like Melvin a lot, he's a great positive guy, and was happy to see him. Turns out his dispensary, Herbology, is part of an IL group and is vertically integrated with a grow here in Maryland but they hadn't yet had their first harvest so the only product he had was from the first couple of guys who pushed their stuff out pretty hard.

Well, I wandered back in today and they had just that day received the first product from their own grow and so I bought an 1/8th of Triangle Kush ( https://www.leafly.com/indica/triangle-kush ).

As I believe I have gone on about before on this site, the first buds shipped and sold were really in kind of poor shape. Trimmed to literally death, dry as dust, and what good looking trichomes that were left just looked battered. I'm not upset and fully understand that this was absolutely the first botanicals from brand new grows with brand new equipment, employees, state and company procedures...yada, yada, yada. Its cool...but that's another reason why I have just been buying 1/8's...I knew it would be getting better with time and indeed it has.

This, however, I think is the high point so far as I'm actually the first person in the state to buy any "Grassroots" brand flower (yeah, aren't I special). Just sent my buddy Melvin these pics as he hadn't seen the GR flower yet either (it came pre-packed and was just in that day so...). Check it out.

I'm still working on those really close macros...used the iPhone again today and I just can't control the focus well enough...its really got to be tight to look right. Particularly look at the last one...I included it to show the bunch of trichomes and their milky color but the focus just isn't good enough.

fw3N1mP.jpg

C4R1q1k.jpg

baGnSHZ.jpg

yS8qgP7.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom