1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

My Stash

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by Pappy, May 19, 2010.

1. mccringleberry

mccringleberry Well-Known Member

I currently have a backcross of GDP and Cherry Pie (as you may know, Cherry Pie is already half GDP), and it's called Purplebilt, made by a cannabis company in Marin County, northern CA. It's supposed to really bring out the characteristics of GDP. Its like nothing I've ever tasted before... I've never actually vaped original GDP (haven't had any since my smoking days so i can't say I know what it actually tastes like), but this strain to me tastes like white grapes with flowers...its very unique, very memorable.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    ataxian likes this.
  2. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

I love a strain called Silver Tip. It’s half GDP and half Super Silver Haze. Its one of my faves. You still can taste the grape berry taste from the GDP. It usually has a pretty high THC level like somewhere around 25%. I can only find it at one cannabis store in my area. It’s also grown by Raven Grass. It’s a strain originally from Montana. In Montana they call it Montana Silver Tip.

If you are ever in WA state look for that strain.

macbill, ataxian, asdf420 and 2 others like this.
  3. LargeLeaf

LargeLeaf New Member

2 grams of afghani kush.
    1 gram of cbd isolate.
    4 grams of mix strained rosin pressed dabs.

ataxian, asdf420, CarolKing and 2 others like this.
  4. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

5. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Well-Known Member

No clue what this stuff is called but it's out of this world. Came from Vegas apparently.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

Going to Vegas next month----hope they saved some of that there ;)

7. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Ran out of everything today so I had to go pick up some of this Kushwreck rock candy :p

[​IMG]

8. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

Shit got too stoned last night and thought this was the DAB stash thread... :uhoh:
    :lol:

Carry on!

Kfreak, GreenHopper, Squiby and 2 others like this.
  9. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

[​IMG]
    BLUEBERRY MUFFIN is a INDICA that as both FLAVOR & EFFECT?
    Even @Stu might like this one?

10. DenverNugs

DenverNugs Well-Known Member

Master Kush Popcorn

[​IMG]

11. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

DJC (Deadhead Jamaican Cross) - Deadhead OG x TRUTH's Reversal - 14.4-24.3%

[​IMG]

12. Cheesequake

Found out the name of that last stuff I posted. SFV OG. I wish I had a whole lot more of it :D

13. DenverNugs

14. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Nice! Where from in Denver?

DenverNugs likes this.
  15. 4tokin

4tokin Well-Known Member

16. DenverNugs

The Blackwater was from a homegrower who's a friend of my dad, but the Master Kush before it was from Trenchtown

Cheesequake, ataxian and FlyingLow like this.
  17. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Scout's Honor (14er Holistics genetics grown by Maggies Farm) GSC x TRUTH (Jamacian Landrace) 15-25% THC

[​IMG]

18. Cheesequake

Man I miss Maggie's Farm. They were SUPER hit and miss a little while before I moved but when they put out a good batch holy shit was it awesome.

Ace of Spades is my favorite strain from them I think. Definitely give it a try if you haven't.

Edit: Here's a pretty bad picture I took of some Maggie's Ace of Spades.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  19. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

I dont think they've produced that one for a bit, they were growing TGA/Subcool genetics but seems they're switching to 14er Holistics genetics from Boulder. So far I've been happy with those strains but there's a lot of genetic overlap as they like to use this jamacian landrace TRUTH in most of their crosses. IDK, I am wanting to find a caregiver growing rare dankness. I want to get my hands on dark shadow haze :o

[​IMG]

20. dizaster096

dizaster096 Well-Known Member

Strains grown by Elite 613 Genetics.
    Strains bred by Oni Seed Co.

Tropicanna v2

[​IMG]

Papaya OG

[​IMG]

Banana Piepaya

[​IMG]

21. Cheesequake

Mystery weed. Tastes/feels like Sour Diesel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. Cheesequake

Sorry for the double post but can't edit my last one and this stuff is too pretty not to post.

Girl Scout Cookies
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  23. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

So I go into one of only a dozen or so newly opened dispensaries in my state of Maryland...they had just opened and were close enough to be local to me...to register and make a little buy. Just establishing connections and seeing what's what as this is ALL brand new in my state.

So, I walk in and immediately see a gym rat buddy of mine from way back....running the store! I like Melvin a lot, he's a great positive guy, and was happy to see him. Turns out his dispensary, Herbology, is part of an IL group and is vertically integrated with a grow here in Maryland but they hadn't yet had their first harvest so the only product he had was from the first couple of guys who pushed their stuff out pretty hard.

Well, I wandered back in today and they had just that day received the first product from their own grow and so I bought an 1/8th of Triangle Kush ( https://www.leafly.com/indica/triangle-kush ).

As I believe I have gone on about before on this site, the first buds shipped and sold were really in kind of poor shape. Trimmed to literally death, dry as dust, and what good looking trichomes that were left just looked battered. I'm not upset and fully understand that this was absolutely the first botanicals from brand new grows with brand new equipment, employees, state and company procedures...yada, yada, yada. Its cool...but that's another reason why I have just been buying 1/8's...I knew it would be getting better with time and indeed it has.

This, however, I think is the high point so far as I'm actually the first person in the state to buy any "Grassroots" brand flower (yeah, aren't I special). Just sent my buddy Melvin these pics as he hadn't seen the GR flower yet either (it came pre-packed and was just in that day so...). Check it out.

I'm still working on those really close macros...used the iPhone again today and I just can't control the focus well enough...its really got to be tight to look right. Particularly look at the last one...I included it to show the bunch of trichomes and their milky color but the focus just isn't good enough.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Shooby, mixchu69, OldNewbie and 9 others like this.
  24. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Strawnana Berry (14er genetics grown by Maggies Farm CO) - Strawberry Banana x Blackberry Banana Kush - 14-17% THC

[​IMG]

50x
    [​IMG]

500x
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  25. Cheesequake

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors