• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Auto Blackberry Kush

8z3KaLZ.jpg

hd_rider

Trainwreck

1VfuYTf.jpg

And to reward myself for such a bountiful harvest (160 grams from one plant!), I decided to have a Vanilla Cafe' and an infused peanut butter / mini M&M cookie for lazing on a Sunday afternoon...

hl2GhDm.jpg

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Too much good dope. I've got the best stash in a long long career. When I was younger, because I had a high tolerance, a somewhat systematic mentality and good communication skills, several dealers used to regularly give me 1/4ozs to do their testing/quality control. Now its coming via Craigslist in Maine and google to weedmaps in Newfoundland. Right now at my primary home I have 1/2oz of SO OG Blueberry grown by a friend, 1/4 oz of Purple Trainwreck and 1/4 oz of Blueberry Haze from Maine. At my northern place in Canada i've got 1/2oz of Girl Scout Cookies and 1/4oz of Bubba Kush and 1/4oz of Pink Kush that I got here in Newf. I can't smoke or give the stuff to friends fast enough.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
It’s been a while since I had to use imgur, so forgive me if the image doesn’t come through. Sour Diesel flowers and an OG Kush vape cartridge, all legal. :)

01y6BTM.jpg
Haven't had the pleasure to "try" any of Florida's legal mmj products. But I know I sure as hell worked as hard as anyone(re-read back around my 2013-2014 posts) to help bring legal cannabis to those in the state of Florida, before leaving right after the failed amendment #2 the first time around. I am so thrilled to see someone from FC benefiting from that!!:rockon::rockon: Fuck you Scientologists, Sheriffs who lied about the Devil Weed, and all the other folks who tried to keep medicine out of Floridians hands. Suck It!!!

Vicki-
1.)Have you had Sour Diesel prior to this? Does your dispensaries version hold true to that fuel, skunk, citrus, spice profile?

2.)If you are willing could you post the cost paid for flower and cart each?

3)I know ALL carts aren't tainted but be careful because so many companies carts are testing really bad for pesticides/residual solvents/untrue thc/cbd percentages. Can't say I've heard any negative yet about Trulieve, but I would want to find out if I was using their carts.

4)Give a review of your purchases if you get a moment. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Haven't had the pleasure to "try" any of Florida's legal mmj products. But I know I sure as hell worked as hard as anyone(re-read back around my 2013-2014 posts) to help bring legal cannabis to those in the state of Florida, before leaving right after the failed amendment #2 the first time around. I am so thrilled to see someone from FC benefiting from that!!:rockon::rockon: Fuck you Scientologists, Sheriffs who lied about the Devil Weed, and all the other folks who tried to keep medicine out of Floridians hands. Suck It!!!

Vicki-
1.)Have you had Sour Diesel prior to this? Does your dispensaries version hold true to that fuel, skunk, citrus, spice profile?

2.)If you are willing could you post the cost paid for flower and cart each?

3)I know ALL carts aren't tainted but be careful because so many companies carts are testing really bad for pesticides/residual solvents/untrue thc/cbd percentages. Can't say I've heard any negative yet about Trulieve, but I would want to find out if I was using their carts.

4)Give a review of your purchases if you get a moment. Would love to hear your thoughts!

Yes, I have had Sour Diesel before, and this is the same. VERY potent!!

This is the first cartridge I have tried. I usually vape the TruClear out of my Hive 2.0.

I’m not happy with how they sell flower here. It is against the law to smoke it, so they put all flower in sealed, supposed tamper proof ceramic cups. All flower comes PREGROUND, and we have no access to whole buds.

I really like how convenient the cartridges are, but they are expensive. $37 for 250mg. The Sour Diesel was $35 an 1/8th. All other strains of flowers are $55 an 1/8th. Nothing in bulk.

MinnBobber

I’m not happy with how they sell flower here. It is against the law to smoke it, so they put all flower in sealed, supposed tamper proof ceramic cups. All flower comes PREGROUND, and we have no access to whole buds.
Not having flowers is so bizarre as that's what really allows patients to fine tune their meds for different conditions/ different times of the day, etc. Especially where the flower labels get into terp content etc

Minnesota does not even allow those shitty preground sealed cups. You can go buy a 100 cartons of cigarettes which have killed millions over the years BUT the lawmakers better not let their subjects smoke some cannabis (which has never killed one person over thousands of years). Go figure huh .

And they wonder why black market doesn't disappear.

Cartridge question: recently got to try hits off a couple different cartridges and they seemed to give me an immediate sore throat from a couple hits. Anyone else get this? Effects seemed mighty strong but not a fan.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Not having flowers is so bizarre as that's what really allows patients to fine tune their meds for different conditions/ different times of the day, etc. Especially where the flower labels get into terp content etc

Minnesota does not even allow those shitty preground sealed cups. You can go buy a 100 cartons of cigarettes which have killed millions over the years BUT the lawmakers better not let their subjects smoke some cannabis (which has never killed one person over thousands of years). Go figure huh .

And they wonder why black market doesn't disappear.

Cartridge question: recently got to try hits off a couple different cartridges and they seemed to give me an immediate sore throat from a couple hits. Anyone else get this? Effects seemed mighty strong but not a fan.

It’s weird. I’ve been using this cartridge for a couple days, and it doesn’t really bother me. No cough, no irritation. When I vape the TruClear out of my Hive 2.0, THC distillate in a syringe, I cough a lot more. I like that the cart is convenient. No constant refilling the coil. I’m going to see if I can refill this cartridge with some TruClear when it is empty.

I don’t understand why these politicians refuse to allow us access to smokable, whole bud. It’s insane.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
F71qQ1o.jpg

My latest pick up from today. Total cost, $203 for 3.5 grams of pre-ground Lemon Tree flower, one 600mg Pineapple Express Cartridge, and one 600mg Sunset Sherbet Cartridge.

I just booked and paid for an appointment with my cannabis doctor, $160 to remain certified for the rest of my year until I renew with the state next March.

We are getting raped here. :(

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I thought this was an interesting container. No smell!
One half ounce of Silver Tip by Raven Grass, this is one of the producers I look for here in WA - kinda spendy but sometimes you get what you pay for. It comes with a Boveda pkg. If you can find a full ounce, it’s around $220.
294td9s.jpg

2wn8efp.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Now that Canada is legal I guess I can stop be being a wussy and post some sweet sweet nugs!

Here's whats on the menu for today:

Watermelon, this smells so fruity I'd rather eat it then vape it.

Purple Space monkey! so many diamonds this stuff could cut glass
I am Been a snob!
I have some or a lot of AFHANI CHEESE that’s so strong.
Medicated is da ideal level.
@kellya86 Life of Brian is so funny!

My friend just got back from Humbolt, CALIFORNIA (Kush “I will try it 2 morrow)
GPD after CHEESE all day!
All these dabs do not help?

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
F71qQ1o.jpg

My latest pick up from today. Total cost, $203 for 3.5 grams of pre-ground Lemon Tree flower, one 600mg Pineapple Express Cartridge, and one 600mg Sunset Sherbet Cartridge.

I just booked and paid for an appointment with my cannabis doctor, $160 to remain certified for the rest of my year until I renew with the state next March.

We are getting raped here. :(

Nice...But ouch on the price! I do love the convenience, but I'm not in any rush to pay "legal" prices. Taxes are a bitch.
So I have moved to concentrates only lately. I may vape a bowl or 2 if I get some really great flower, but then I'll extract it. Press it, BHO/ diamond mine it, QWISO/QWET it, Distill it, something to separate just the parts that I want to vape, and then I vape that. BUT I still love the flower...because great flower delivers even better concentrates!

I REALLY enjoy looking at these pretty flowers! :love:

Edit: Doh, I guess I should have posted this in the dab stash thread.

Diamonds in Jack Herer terps
sfj5fk.jpg

2rlyjrt.jpg

dfvmdu.jpg

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
What equipment are you pressing with bonsai?

On the occasion that I don't use solvents, I use a Nug Smasher Mini. I honestly prefer to make BHO and diamond mine it lately!!! But certain strains make such perfect rosin, and hash rosin is delicious so...There is a time and a place and a flower for each of the methods. But Nug Smasher makes a quality product.

Top Bottom