• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

My Stash

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Strawnanna Magic (unknown?) I suspect it is a TGA narrow leaf pheno of something. The caregiver wasn't able to provide the genetics. Tastes a bit of strawberry on the first hit, then additional hits the nanner creeps in. Pretty tasty bud and strong. No clue on THC, at least 20%

hNQaAnp.jpg

dizaster096

Lemon Meringue by High Grade BC

rRV4lDY.jpg

NeZxV2b.jpg

Super Platinum Skunk by Higher Q Genetics

P7TrXUQ.jpg

3k18gZw.jpg

91FZFZg.jpg

Twisted Citrus by Higher Q Genetics

iczMGiS.jpg

H4wZphW.jpg

Love Potion by Heavenly Daze

C5YhZQX.jpg

vx0zFxQ.jpg

crUCIiy.jpg

Super Silver Haze by Higher Q Genetics

sBnobvf.jpg

5f03c6w.jpg

p7g30vl.jpg

Trapstar by Elite 613 Genetics

cfZlO66.jpg

mb7wJn8.jpg

0heT7VH.jpg

Dark Angel by Elite 613 Genetics

T9Jiuki.jpg

UzxEovC.jpg

HKLVD20.jpg

Had a few more tired of linking right now :)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Looks amazing!

I never can get into banana flavors though. Is the nana strong with this one?

FlyingLow,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Looks amazing!

I never can get into banana flavors though. Is the nana strong with this one?

Very hard to say the nugs, were so dry when I ground it up it turned to powder. I am reanimated them with a boveda. They smell like the last batch I had which had a decent strawberry flavor on the first hit with some nanna on the following hits.

psychonaut,
Reactions: FlyingLow

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
You really seem to be getting some fire at Maggies! I'm gonna have to make a trip out there on one of these visits.

FlyingLow,

DenverNugs

Ever since October I've been getting some killer flowers there. We'll worth it, all organic. Rec has 99 oz right now med is 84, talk about compassion.

You're getting THAT for $100 an o on rec? People are always talking about how bad it is in the Springs for flower... Seems like all $99 an oz bud in Denver is all hay smelling barely trimmed reggie. Definitely have to go down now!

DenverNugs,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
CO Springs is medical only, gotta go to manitou springs or pueblo. But yes, I love their herb, just look at the ingredients list, no pesticides all sungrown too and you know about co sunshine, max light for the colas!

Every strain smells and looks like it's supposed to as far as I can tell. Dank no hay.

psychonaut,
Reactions: CarolKing
Top Bottom