My Stash

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I've always been a fan of Bubba Kush, I find it really good for pain. This is the strongest I've seen it, 25% total cannibinoids.

that looks better than the Bubba Kush I've gotten, now the Platinum Bubba Kush is the variant I found very sedative / heavy and good for night-time.

rabblerouser,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

TwistedGray

Another one of the Green Crack
i-Vx3bKv5-X2.jpg

Granddaddy Purple, fun colorful strain ... sometimes more purple than others
i-k7Ph39g-X2.jpg

Some organically grown Orange Crush, kind of has an aroma of ... wait for it ... Orange Crush
i-zNZWj4d-X2.jpg

dizaster096

The flowers i posted before very from 240-300 Canadian but i can easily get less quality flower for less with non exotic cultivars or strains that are not as finicky for cheaper.

Here's some Bubba grown by Bubba Kings, didn't see the random piece of trim attached lol.

D0KHyLW.jpg

DenverNugs

The flowers i posted before very from 240-300 Canadian but i can easily get less quality flower for less with non exotic cultivars or strains that are not as finicky for cheaper.

Here's some Bubba grown by Bubba Kings, didn't see the random piece of trim attached lol.

D0KHyLW.jpg
Bubba strains and crosses are always winners.

A1

Choo! Choo! All Aboard! :o

hLTHBgCh.jpg

An absolutely superb sativa. Great in the morning to kick start my day off. It has a very pungent hazey smell. It tastes sweet and sour, almost fuity in a way, with hints of pine. The effects are strong as hell. Three sips off the solo and im good for a hot minute with this ghoulish girl. :ninja:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Some Purple Urkle an Indica.

oGIGlR0.jpg

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies A Sativa Hybrid
OrFwGWT.jpg

White Rhino I got a few grams from my brother. Leafly says it's an Indica Hybrid. I thought it was a Sativa Hybrid. It's part White Widow and another strain.
sJqwEYN.jpg

Last edited:

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Choo! Choo! All Aboard! :o

An absolutely superb sativa. Great in the morning to kick start my day off. It has a very pungent hazey smell. It tastes sweet and sour, almost fuity in a way, with hints of pine. The effects are strong as hell. Three sips off the solo and im good for a hot minute with this ghoulish girl. :ninja:

have you compared NETA's to Garden Remedies' Ghost Train Haze? I have only tried Garden Remedies, and I do like it... but, I think, I prefer NETA's FaceWreck, haven't tried NETA's Ghost Train

rabblerouser,
Reactions: A1

dizaster096

Shots little blurry settings messed up or bad lighting i guess.

Jedi Romulan - Grown by: Higher Q Genetics

CFHLZTu.jpg

White Cheese - Grown by: Rarest Cannabis Collective

2DHPev3.jpg

Watermelon - Grown by: Rarest Cannabis Collective

UZVaqH1.jpg

Some old school Super Cheese - Grown by: Rarest Cannabis Collective

QMYMqlU.jpg

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Some Purple Urkle an Indica.

oGIGlR0.jpg

Platinum Girl Scout Cookies A Sativa Hybrid
OrFwGWT.jpg

White Rhino I got a few grams from my brother. Leafly says it's an Indica Hybrid. I thought it was a Sativa Hybrid. It's part White Widow and another strain.
sJqwEYN.jpg

First of all, sorry @CarolKing for singling your post out.... it was an easy example, but far from isolated...

I can't help but notice on alot of the pictures of these professionally grown flowers, that their appears to be the beginning of bacterial growth on many of your pics....

How many of you are putting it under a scope???
How many of you have a scope?

That last pic @CarolKing, of the white rhino, looks particularly affected. And even has a hair at the top of that bud... that would annoy me if it came from the shop like that....

Anyway I'm not trying to poo poo anyone herbs, I just want to know how good this dispensary bud is, and if there is in fact growth on most of it....

Or if it's just the camera and lighting making it look affected...????

I know this may be the wrong place for this question, but felt it was a suitable place to start..

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Actually the White Rhino was from my brother, he got it from a friend, not from a store. The other two were bought at WA state store.

That worries me. I wonder if I should take the other two strains back to the store, we really can't be too careful these days. I guess I didn't see what you saw. I may not even know what I'm looking for? Platinum GSC is usually a lighter color.

Baron23

Actually the White Rhino was from my brother, he got it from a friend, not from a store. The other two were bought at WA state store.

That worries me. I wonder if I should take the other two strains back to the store, we really can't be too careful these days. I guess I didn't see what you saw. I may not even know what I'm looking for? Platinum GSC is usually a lighter color.
Hi @CarolKing - not sure anything can be told accurately from the pics. In the pics, a couple of them look kind of fuzzy, but this may just be camera focus. Does it appear to have mold, fungus or bacterial growth when looked at in real life?

Here is a google return that might be relevant for you:

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+tell+if+weed+has+mold&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

kellya86

Herb gardener...

The other 2 look just as affected to be honest...
But like I said, I'm only going on a picture and could be misinterpreting the image...

But it sure looks like foreign growth to me, I would be very concerned if I got that from a dispensary...

Like I said, you are far from isolated, I could have picked posts from any page that show the same....
If been wanting to mention it for a while, alot of the pics posted look to have mould on them...

With the hi res pics that are posted now, it's quite possible to tell from a good picture..
If you can see trichomes in a pic, why not mould?

UTOuhse.jpg

I'd say that's not looking good...

Last edited:
Top Bottom