My Stash

kellya86

Herb gardener...
g9EvzADh.jpg

Some harvested and dry, but very sticky og kush.....

Lots of cure to go, but I do like vaping it fresh sometimes.....

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
This is Blueberry Pinapple a Hybrid. It feels to me more of a Sativa dominate but I can't find a lot of info about this one. I'm seeing more and more of new strains. Online hasn't caught up yet. I want to find some real pretty purple weed to take a pic of.

rTSbKzv.jpg

Last edited:

herbivore21

My first real attempt at dry sift, using Purple Candy trim.
BzJDdRK.jpg

One screen worth.
EAfHc9a.jpg

Scooped up...

xVkLeuW.jpg

The number on the jar is empty weight of container...

kUjF4ix.jpg

Jiggled for a better pic. 75ish grams of lightly screened sift, from a couple of bags of compost...

I need a better lens for @herbivore21 ;)
Whoa, I didn't get any notification about this post! I have noticed I've had a lot less people tagging me lately and this has me wondering how much else I've missed!? Mods, any idea of how this might happen?

Back to the topic at hand, many isn't a crude single screen sift a great way to get what you wanna keep off of old trim? :D

Would love to see some macro shots bro! Now you've got hash on the regular you're gonna need a macro lens :p

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
My first real attempt at dry sift, using Purple Candy trim.
BzJDdRK.jpg

One screen worth.
EAfHc9a.jpg

Scooped up...

xVkLeuW.jpg

The number on the jar is empty weight of container...

kUjF4ix.jpg

Jiggled for a better pic. 75ish grams of lightly screened sift, from a couple of bags of compost...

I need a better lens for @herbivore21 ;)

Do you plan to squish that into Rosin? Because that looks like prime material to do so with.

Winegums,
Reactions: killick

A1

Chem 4 is the indica dominant (reunion) pheno from the classic chemdawg strain. It's super flavorful out of the solo, it tastes of fresh fruit with a hint of spray paint. Great head and body effects, helped with my nerve pain. I give it 4 stems out of 5. :nod:
YAxhWlxh.jpg

herbivore21

Chem 4 is the indica dominant (reunion) pheno from the classic chemdawg strain. It's super flavorful out of the solo, it tastes of fresh fruit with a hint of spray paint. Great head and body effects, helped with my nerve pain. I give it 4 stems out of 5. :nod:
YAxhWlxh.jpg

Holy shit that is caked! This is the kind of thing that makes my eyes light up and think of the hashy possibilities!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I will buy more of this strain. I just have this tiny bit left. I had never heard of it. It's called Appalachian Power. It has a fruity flavor and a good day time Sativa. I see it's grown in Renton WA. I don't see anywhere that it's organically grown or they would advertise on the product packaging. My 8th came in a nice little box inside its in a ziplock small bag. Some of the companies proceeds goes to homeless animals. It's Soulshine Cannabis.
It's Sweet Island Skunk + White Widow. I normally don't like the taste of White Widow - the Island Skunk balances it out perfect.

8PLKpQr.jpg

DkotReO.jpg

Edit
I just checked at the store and it's currently $32 for an 1/8.

Last edited:

TwistedGray

Got a really large order/variety in this morning.

Blueberry Sherbert (this is what an 8th bud looks like)
i-3Zq4T6q-X2.jpg

i-TzNXdfz-X2.jpg

They call this one Chernobyl, and it is super duper sticky. It makes Gorilla Glue (at least the ones I've sampled) look like Elmers Glue.
i-tQtVKLw-X2.jpg

Kimbo Kush, I am loving the purples and whites on the bud. Such a beauty!
i-ggK68nH-X2.jpg

Chocolate Wrench, smells great although I really don't get much of a chocolaty smell from it which was a bummer.
i-8zH2zqb-X2.jpg

Green Crack
i-Z2q7xWC-X2.jpg

That's all for now...

tsp247

Got a really large order/variety in this morning.

Blueberry Sherbert (this is what an 8th bud looks like)
i-3Zq4T6q-X2.jpg

i-TzNXdfz-X2.jpg

They call this one Chernobyl, and it is super duper sticky. It makes Gorilla Glue (at least the ones I've sampled) look like Elmers Glue.
i-tQtVKLw-X2.jpg

Kimbo Kush, I am loving the purples and whites on the bud. Such a beauty!
i-ggK68nH-X2.jpg

Chocolate Wrench, smells great although I really don't get much of a chocolaty smell from it which was a bummer.
i-8zH2zqb-X2.jpg

Green Crack
i-Z2q7xWC-X2.jpg

That's all for now...

Nice! Mail order? Where are you located?

Bought an ounce of 303 Kush

0V9HcRO.jpg

AW07eLV.jpg

That's some frosty bud. How much?

Last edited by a moderator:
tsp247,

dizaster096

From left to right,

Pink kush by terp fire. UK cheese by rarest cannabis. Lindsay OG by liberty farms. Jilly bean by rarest cannabis. Ghost train haze by the quad hunter. Orange Cookies PHO resin by pacific gasco.

RvawIPb.jpg

Jilly Bean by grown Rarest Cannabis Collective

HbfVx56.jpg

Ghost Train Haze grown by Quad Hunters

JqaU5zI.jpg

Pink Kush grown by Terp Fire

WdYVeaD.jpg

UK Chesse grown by Rarest Cannabis Collective

IoMKaHC.jpg

Lindsay OG grown by Liberty Farms

yReA7e2.jpg

Last edited: