Pyr0

Stoned Roses
just been given a little bit of Somango
9Ss9ITs.jpg

and some dark devil
fj7z0xl.jpg

I believe they're both autos
Dark devil has quite a pleasant sweet, berry-like (maybe?) scent
But the Somango is really fruity/citrusy and produces slightly more vapour :)

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Some Jedi Og I've had hanging around. It's not my favorite but gets the job done for going and staying asleep.

eiTIr7b.jpg

Ziegt2K.jpg
My trichomes look like your bud's trichomes, very clear, is it not a sign of not enough mature weed?
I thought they might be "opaque".... but , outdoor, it is sometimes rather difficult to get a fully mature weed if the weather is turning bad...

My trichomes look like your bud's trichomes, very clear, is it not a sign of not enough mature weed?
I thought they might be "opaque".... but , outdoor, it is sometimes rather difficult to get a fully mature weed if the weather is turning bad...
I'd say there are more cloudy trichs than clear in that pic, but very few amber.

This bud is definitely mature it just depends on what type of effects you prefer. Some people like to harvest where it's mostly cloudy some clear and barely any amber and some prefer more amber which gives a more sedative body high.

IMO you just don't want the trichomes to be mostly clear when harvesting, that's going to lead to more of a racey head high.

TwistedGray

I like indicas....for pain relief and sleep....I like Bubba Kush that I have had in the past for that purpose but understand that Tahoe OG would be right there also. Love to hear how you liked it.

I mainly medicate for sleep, and thus Indica dominates my stash...unless I come across something that smells great.

I agree, Bubba is a perfect go-to. Mjolnir (aka Thor's Hammer) comes from 9lb Hammer (I think?) which is an Indica as well. This one registered just shy of 30% THC so I'll be excited to try it out.

I'm holding off on both until my desktop vape arrives, tomorrow.

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Made a small album today, but will post the highlights directly here.
edit: clicking to zoom is really recomended

Jack Herrer
pnxoSk7.jpg

BjHYI4U.jpg

Moby Dick, this is my favorite so far. What an incredible high, and superior taste
xuOFsQZ.jpg

Non-edited (none of these by the way) Orange bud
QFAHFQ3.jpg

proof: with some Jack Herrer on there
NYoJqUD.jpg

Frosty Bubble Kush
CxBQX3o.jpg

The hard hitting Kandy Kush
fHTdGva.jpg

Earthy chocolate kush
orLU7k8.jpg

And finally, maybe a bit unconventional in the 'stash thread', but what the hell. Some unknown very good street hash!
65vi80U.jpg

Thanks for looking! And if you like to see some extra's here's the whole album: http://imgur.com/a/q3rIK

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
This is called a JuJu Joint. They are kinda expensive $30. I got about 100 draws off of this not 150. Not sure if they sell in your area. It's a disposable vaporizer it's not a joint. They came in a few strains. Just one vaporizer per box.

PMHt2Av.jpg

by Open in App
bgSQvq0.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom