My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

Here you go :)

The randomtoker likes to dillute a lot with only PG.
PEG is bad for you - stay away from that stuff if possible.
I don't like to dillute at all. I use QWET oil mixed with some terpenes derived from industrial hemp.

Try and error - you have to find out what works best for you.

Good luck
Thanks for that post of randomtokers, he talks a lot of sense in my opinion. I agree also that dilution is the way to go. Having it too thick just doesn't work, clogs quickly then you're getting them horrible dry burnt hits and coughing and wretching, its miles more enjoyable diluted.

What thread is randomtokers post from? Thanks again!!

zenus420

I'm using wax liquidizer and made 2 batches on separate days with the same bho shatter. I could swear I used the same 3:1 ratio. For some reason the 2nd batch seems to be significantly less potent. It could have something to do with tolerance but it has been noticed by another. I am just wondering if there are factors that I am not considering. The wax liquidizer is only heated for mixing purposes, correct? I know I mixed at a lower temperature the second time but there is no reason that should affect things as the mix is the heated during vaporization so decarbing is not a factor. I must have used a more concentrated mix, maybe 2:1, the first time, but I thought I would ask in case I am overlooking something.

Deleted Member 1643

Using cannabis concentrate in this way probably isn't a simple process, so it's not surprising that it sometimes produces results that are difficult to interpret. Maybe that's why we've all been posting about it for so long.

At a biological level, that process involves generating and depositing aerosol particles in our lungs, absorbing the chemical constituents of those particles into our blood, distributing them (ultimately to our brains) to produce effects, and finally, metabolizing and eliminating them (which affects the length of time that the effects last). Toxicologists and pharmacologists abbreviate this as ADME (Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Elimination).

For these reasons, we can't assume that a more concentrated mix will always produce stronger effects. A higher concentration won't help if deposition or absorption are the limiting factors. Glycols - PEG, PG, and VG - can make the active constituents in an aerosol (as well as in topical or oral preparations) significantly more available biologically. That's one of the reasons that they're used in medicine - glycol preparations often produce similar effects at lower doses, which is generally desirable therapeutically. The bottom line is that the process isn't linear, so we would expect there to be an optimal ratio. @randomtoker's work with dilutions seems to bare this out.

Your scientific instincts are sound - you're starting with the same material and diluent (wax liquidizer). Gentle heat probably just facilitates mixing. So, lower heat for a longer time likely works just as well as more heat for a shorter time. You report similar observations from someone else. It's only one other person, and was there bias? Did you give that person the vape and ask them if it seemed weaker?

IME, DIY cannabis e-juice generally had significant unexplained variability, which was disappointing, so rarely make it now.

Last edited:

420democrat

Well I got a baby beast with a g150 kit and cooked 3grams of clear honey like dissalate with 9-10mil of shatter batter
Effects are a+ so is flavor
I actually wanna dilute my next batch further and have been wondering about cbd... can cbd juice/additive be mixed into my shatter batter mixes?
I tried wax liquidizer and have had better luck with shatter batter I also got a few bottles free at the recent champs trade show

420democrat

I'm finally getting amazing results from ejuice
Like 2-3 hits is the equivalent to a low temp dab on my nail
So this mix I went 6:1 gram of shatter batter to start
I decided to try using different concentrates so I did .5 cherry pie .5 gorilla glue .5northern lights shatter .5 some nice crumble I had shatter 2grams of disalate so 4grams to 24ml shatter batter.. I later added about another half gram of dissalate with no dilution
The results are beyond anything I expected and the vapor is nice and smooth
I'm wanting to experiment with cbd/terpene additives next
My baby beast baby m2coil is going good
I have like 5 diff mixes floating around mostly melon but some others too
This is the first one I tried mixing concentrates in and it's even more poten than the 4.5ml 1 gram mix I made with the same cherry pie shatter used in this mix

sg888

Anyone have experience using WL to make cartridges? (w/ shatter)

What is the best Wax Liquidizer to 1 gram shatter ratio for making cartridges? I'm guessing for carts you'd want it to be a bit thicker so there's no risk of it leaking. Should I try the 2:1 ratio they suggest? Has anyone tried a 1:1 ratio and how did that go?

Thanks.

420democrat

Anyone have experience using WL to make cartridges? (w/ shatter)

What is the best Wax Liquidizer to 1 gram shatter ratio for making cartridges? I'm guessing for carts you'd want it to be a bit thicker so there's no risk of it leaking. Should I try the 2:1 ratio they suggest? Has anyone tried a 1:1 ratio and how did that go?

Thanks.
Carts like dissalate carts? With both ejmix and shatter batter I've had best results in ecig stuff carts never ended well
For the carts I use dissalate and or shatter with terps

sg888

Carts like dissalate carts? With both ejmix and shatter batter I've had best results in ecig stuff carts never ended well
For the carts I use dissalate and or shatter with terps

Yeah, distillate is better for carts but unfortunately all I have is a bunch of shatter and some empty cartridges. Trying to figure out the best way to make some. It may just not be worth it but wanted to see if anyone has done it at least.

RevShawn

Yeah, distillate is better for carts but unfortunately all I have is a bunch of shatter and some empty cartridges. Trying to figure out the best way to make some. It may just not be worth it but wanted to see if anyone has done it at least.

I had .5ml cotton wick carts, i used .5g shatter and about 1ml of Wax Liquidizer, it Worked well.

I also had the wick-less type, and not knowing too much at the time, filled one of those and the contents leaked out in about 1 min..

I moved to regular Vape tanks and MODs, so much better...

Carts suck.

I just want to share my experience with my mix:
This mirrors my exact set up and findings. This just might be the perfect mix and tank combo.
I think The Veco and it's cells are lot to do with the efficacy of this ratio of dilution.
Loving this tank. I use it more like a mouth to lung than a direct to lung tank as I'm a terpene chaser rather than a cloud chaser.

TestyCalls

Time Traveler
I'm looking to convert about 4g of bud/flower to oil then make ejuice out of it but can't seem to find a recipe/process I like. Can someone point out a good link please? Something like qwiso extraction then pg mix.

Also, do these oil filled carts dry out at all? 4g of bud would last me like 3-4 months vaping.

I'm trying to remember what your avatar is from.. sorry to be off subject. Is it... Ministry of Sound or... I know it ..but i can't remember exactly.

TestyCalls,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Trying to quit tobacco (always mixed with weed, 5-10 small joints per day, it depends but habitually I roll 5 small joints and try to don't roll more) I tried some different ways without success and I'm thought about to add nicotine base in my Trinity tank mix...

Sadly I didn't noticed it was a dilution and not only nicotine sold in their "booster", all in all, I decided to buy 2 small jars (10ml each) containing 20mg of nicotine each cause i saw a post where somebody mentioned it was possible to add nicotine to concentrates. one is a mix 50/50 PG/VG and the other is a mix 15/85 PG/VG

Since I don't smoke a lot of tobacco (in average 3g/day) I think I can use a low nicotine dosage, is something like 10% of nicotine base would be enough? if possible I want to use the less possible of this boosters cause the added substances (I saw a calculator which was speaking about 30 to 50% of booster contain in the final product, too much for my liking!).

GreenmansHere

I am GreenMan
I have an enail for at home and dab on-the-go with coils I built in an RDA, but distillate+terpenes in a tank seems convenient+powerful. (and I live in a legal state+work at a vape store so I have easy access to the necessary stuff)

Ceramic coils seem like the way to go. I have a Vaporesso Drizzle tank and some ceramic coils for it (will be trying distillate in it in a few days) but I'm thinking about getting something a bit bigger/better.

Has anyone used/heard of the Atomvapes Yakuza/Kyodo? Or their ceramic coils?

This tank uses their ceramic coils (with a small cotton sheet around the ceramic). And the mod has a special mode just for ceramic. Seemed kind of interesting/perfect for what I'd use it for.

kit

tank

coils

kit (for cheaper)

This company also makes ceramic coils for the Atlantis, Crown 1, Kanger Subtank

Hoping someone on this forum has used them so I could have some idea of how they function before i drop a few dollars. Think I might just try out their Crown 1 coils because I have one of those tanks.

(sorry if this seems unintelligible, I am heavily medicated)

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I have an enail for at home and dab on-the-go with coils I built in an RDA, but distillate+terpenes in a tank seems convenient+powerful. (and I live in a legal state+work at a vape store so I have easy access to the necessary stuff)

Ceramic coils seem like the way to go. I have a Vaporesso Drizzle tank and some ceramic coils for it (will be trying distillate in it in a few days) but I'm thinking about getting something a bit bigger/better.

Has anyone used/heard of the Atomvapes Yakuza/Kyodo? Or their ceramic coils?

This tank uses their ceramic coils (with a small cotton sheet around the ceramic). And the mod has a special mode just for ceramic. Seemed kind of interesting/perfect for what I'd use it for.

kit

tank

coils

kit (for cheaper)

This company also makes ceramic coils for the Atlantis, Crown 1, Kanger Subtank

Hoping someone on this forum has used them so I could have some idea of how they function before i drop a few dollars. Think I might just try out their Crown 1 coils because I have one of those tanks.

(sorry if this seems unintelligible, I am heavily medicated)

Looks interesting, does the mod have a TC mode?

tennisguru1,

GreenmansHere

I am GreenMan
Looks interesting, does the mod have a TC mode?
As far as I can tell, It does Ni and Ti temp control. It also has this "Wattage Ceramic mode" that is described as follows:

"The wattage ceramic mode is a custom setting in the Atom OS that optimizes the mod for ceramic coils. Using this mode with your ceramic tank (the Kyodo tank or any ceramic tank) will increase the life of the coil by 30%, reduce consumption of e liquid by 22%, and extend battery life by 26%. The Atom OS does this with a special algorithm for wattage mode; the wattage is stepped up gradually until it hits the preset wattage and then steps back down gradually as the fire button is pressed. Most of the time spent with the Yakuza mod and Kyodo tank has been in Wattage Ceramic mode and I can tell you, the difference is noticeable, and the vape experience is wonderful. Rich full flavor, deep, thick clouds of vapor, and never a dry hit or dry burn. It’s like having temperature control for ceramic coils while in wattage mode. Wonderful!"

Seems like a damn good product for our application.

After I see how the Vaporesso Drizzle tank can handle distillate tomorrow I'll see whether or not I'll also buy this Yakuza kit.

blackstone

Have you ever vaped HolyTerp? I made some experiments with HT pure flavorless and it's just awful. The taste is horrible and the feeling on the lung is even worse. They just got 5 star fake reviews on their site. My one star review never went online - it's a big rip off. Stay away from fake terpene blends.

Hi, @Vapology asked me this question in a herb vape thread and I decided the best place for me to reply is in this thread.
Maybe I'm wrong, sometimes this section seems to me like no two people are trying to do the same thing!

I tried HT Pure because someone said PG is bad, and other non-PG sellers were very expensive or didn't use Paypal.
There was one or two times where I felt I got the ratio correct or the right base material and I got good taste and effects, this was very novel to me as there is no oil availability here and I could use the tiny device anywhere.
But I do know what you mean about that taste from the Flavorless,
could never put my finger on what exactly it smells or tastes like and I got quite sick of it really over time, even for occasional use so it must be pretty crap like you say!

Or by the time you got the ratio to a tasty or neutral point, it was too thick and gloopy.
Often ended up a little annoyed I "wasted" the base material making it taste like this.
Is there now a better tasting affordable product (preferably without PG) that could do what I wanted with crappy diy base materials for fun?
Thanks

Vapology

Hi, @Vapology asked me this question in a herb vape thread and I decided the best place for me to reply is in this thread.
Maybe I'm wrong, sometimes this section seems to me like no two people are trying to do the same thing!

I tried HT Pure because someone said PG is bad, and other non-PG sellers were very expensive or didn't use Paypal.
There was one or two times where I felt I got the ratio correct or the right base material and I got good taste and effects, this was very novel to me as there is no oil availability here and I could use the tiny device anywhere.
But I do know what you mean about that taste from the Flavorless,
could never put my finger on what exactly it smells or tastes like and I got quite sick of it really over time, even for occasional use so it must be pretty crap like you say!

Or by the time you got the ratio to a tasty or neutral point, it was too thick and gloopy.
Often ended up a little annoyed I "wasted" the base material making it taste like this.
Is there now a better tasting affordable product (preferably without PG) that could do what I wanted with crappy diy base materials for fun?
Thanks

What do you use as base material? If it's rosin or bho you have to winterize it first to get rid of all the plant waxes and lipids. For use in vape pens and tanks its always good to decarboxilate your material (you will loose taste but make it a lot runnier) I don't like the industrial bulk terpenes which are sold everywhere they are unnatural and poisonous so the only way for me, living in Central Europe, are terpenes derived from industrial hemp. These terps are not always really tasty but I found a company in Switzerland and they make good and organic essential oil from cannabis sativa which can be used for this purpose. Natural terpenes derived from industrial hemp are IMO so much better and less harmful than a fake terpens blend.

You should be able to get a distillate like consistency that can be vaped in ccell cartridges and tanks. You have to use the right hardware for this material otherwise it won't work. I'm happy with this solution so far... of course the taste could be better but it doesn't taste as wierd and wrong like the HolyTerp crap and the effects are strong. This is definitely not my daily driver at home but when i'm travelling or visiting my family I'm always happy to have a clean little vape pen in my jacket :tup: and it's 100% natural

Last edited:

9teatreetill

straightouttacoughin
greetings

i see everybody is into buying pre made mixes for quick process, but im still keeping it real with rosin press, slow cooker and two liters of PG and VG. Mostly im pressing some talented hash in coffee filters/silk screen depending on quality, then low heat slow cooking 8 hours in VG 1:2,5 ratio. Through painfull process of wasting love on PG, learned that VG does not mix with rosin. It floats like oil on water when warmed up, then i run emulsifier every hour. Most of people who do VG infusions recomend 4 hours, I try my best to keep it 80-85 degrees for 8 hours. 85 is not enough to decarb in 30min, but in 8 hours i believe it does the job, at least for biggest part of it. After draining i have perfect clear, golden caramel colour base, which tastes like damn strong gust of tropical wind and is ready to be orally used as quick epilepsy medication or whatever the matter. For ejuice im putting 25% PG and at this point i believe on average i get 1gram of hash per 1ml of ejuice. Base is strong enough to mix with normal flavoured ejuice or few drops of food/tobacco flavourings. Vaping even base alone is totally discreet, which itself gives me high in certain locations :). Cloud is thick, soft and vaporizes really well, maybe im just happy some 2ml joytech tank that works damn well with bit more viscous liquids. In the end it takes 5-10 puffs to get glowing, but i still stay true to elements, something about twisting u know it yourself.. Only one thing, i was just cleaning my draining jars and in the very end decided to make iso extraction from few glasses of drained gunk that didnt look promising at all, but i made a sizeable amount of trashy, but still effective oil. My thoughts for next time are to make one 1:2 VG infusion for 4 hours, drain it and put another one for 4 hours to waste no love as i believe once concentration hits certain amount, infusion basically slows down. Any thoughts, compliments or lessons?

Modnote: Member has requested that this post be removed, however since it has been replied to I am leaving it. Quoting to the member:
I wrote this post and just learned tht this method is not worth a try and is pure waste of product. Not to spred disinformation, i request you to delete the post asap. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted Member 1643

Welcome @9teatreetill!

It floats like oil on water when warmed up, then i run emulsifier every hour.
Curious about such methods. Never got it to work. What emulsifier are you using?

85 is not enough to decarb in 30min, but in 8 hours i believe it does the job, at least for biggest part of it.
Shouldn't need to decarb for ejuice.

For ejuice im putting 25% PG and at this point i believe on average i get 1gram of hash per 1ml of ejuice.
Why do you add PG?

Deleted Member 1643,
Reactions: Vapology

9teatreetill

straightouttacoughin
blessings @Accept

not sure if its worth the word, but im using ghetto latte foam maker. Giving it a good whip, rosin bonds with VG for few minutes, then it recollects itself on top again. that I believe runs the process bit faster and more efficient.

About decarb Im just contemplating post factum as i believe its a result of longer exposure.

I add PG to thin it out a bit as pure VG is bit too thick. Pricey, but quickly learned that if start with PG and rosin, it bonds almost instant untill you add VG and it all separates. But if to start with VG in slow cooker, later mixing with PG does no harm

Yes my method is slow and bit more tricky than using pre mixes and im losing all the terps, but it still tastes potent as hell if put it on tongue. As i recently learned, yes, im still wasting bits of love even after 8 hours, so next time ill try to run double infussion and post my results. But what Im quite proud of, is that Im basically melting only the crystals into VG, meaning no plant matter, lipids, waxes, oils or whatever wants to cost you few extra coils a month.. Im vaping almost every day 2-4ml and since i stabilized my methods, im using maybe 2 coils a month max.

Last edited:
9teatreetill,
Reactions: Jong

Vapology

Mostly im pressing some talented hash in coffee filters/silk screen depending on quality

But what Im quite proud of, is that Im basically melting only the crystals into VG, meaning no plant matter, lipids, waxes, oils or whatever

Do you winterize your hash rosin? When I press hash to rosin there are a lot of waxes and lipids left in the rosin. I winterize it to get it as clear and clean as possible.

I read about the possibility to emulsify winterized BHO into VG, it just takes time, heat and a lab homogenizer. The emulsion will stay stable for about 90 days but the result is really dull. So maybe it could also be done with a caffe latte stirrer ... :shrug:

@9teatreetill does your result look like this emulsion?
http://www.catscientific.com/cannabis-formulations-emulsifying-vg-bho-tinctures/

Vapology,

5th World

This is my first post on FC.

For the last week or so I have been using the forum as reference to create a set of eJuices for High THC /CBD delivery. FC has been a wealth of information and surely helped me avoid the abyss of pitfalls awaiting me.

I have settled on the Nugget II as I had one I used with ShatterBlaster and like the feel in my hand. Since I didn't want to go over 40W it made sense to. I took Randomtokers (Thank you sir) advice on the Aspire Cleito and EXO tanks as well as his advice on flavouring without Terpenes to retard throat burn

To that end I stayed away from Terpenes and went with pure flavouring and after a few trials with combinations I decided to go for a Caramel / Blueberry for a Creme Brule flavour . All PG and flavour profiles came from iBliss in Canada for convenience. They do make nice products though>>

VERY Happy with first batch of DayTime Juice:

Cleito EXO day (3:1 THC/CBD +|-)

3G Tommy-K Headband Hybrid. Rock hard shatter

1G CBD isolate

20dr DAB MIX

18dr Blueberry

10dr Caramel

8dr Smooth : (Triacetin) helps remove the harshness and throat rape. Used commercially in baking for years

There are quite a few methods of blending and I guess it boils down to (no pun intended) what apparatus and materials are at hand.

I went water bath low and slow with a trusty shot glass. Mixed all liquids first and then added 1G CBD Isolate and continued heating and stirring until clear. It clouds at first but clears in short order. Medium temp at 190F I added 3G of shatter and continued to heat at 200F for about 20 min until clear. Let rest for 8 hours (that was the hard part) for flavour profile to settle out

Very smooth draw at 28-30W with moderate pull and I do go as low a 18W to stay away from PG corruption

Euphoric get busy headspace. Cleaned the house...LOL No dry mouth and no red eye. Very functional high. No anxiety, No pain (arthritic) Just well.

Last edited:
5th World,
Reactions: Jong
Top Bottom