My secret to THC E-Cig PG-Liquid... Potent, Effective, Cheap, Easy!!!

randomtoker

I'm wondering also. The picture is apparently 60 hours, and the notes mention a week a couple of times. I go through my tank in 5 days or so, could be enough? :)

I searched a bit and found this diy dremel mixer hack. The basic idea here could work. I may try.
http://m.instructables.com/id/Dremeldrill-blendermixer/?ALLSTEPS

DIY cream and lotion makers talk about making their own homogenizers on their forums, but they generally just buy them it seems. Their needs are more complex.

**EDIT: this guy attached a toothpick to his Dremel to mix his nic juice: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/mixing-with-a-dremel.251525/

Last edited:

florduh

I'm wondering also. The picture is apparently 60 hours, and the notes mention a week a couple of times. I go through my tank in 5 days or so, could be enough? :)

I searched a bit and found this diy dremel mixer hack. The basic idea here could work. I may try.
http://m.instructables.com/id/Dremeldrill-blendermixer/?ALLSTEPS

DIY cream and lotion makers talk about making their own homogenizers on their forums, but they generally just buy them it seems. Their needs are more complex

I actually misread. They claim 90 days was when it finally started really separating. And yeah some of their mixes developed a hairline residue of oil at the top after a few weeks requiring re-mixing.

Also, it looks like they were trying to homogenize as much BHO into the mix is possible. So a 2:1 (BHO:VG) mix might fare better.

florduh,
Reactions: NorVape
Cool, thanks for letting us know how it's working out, and thanks for the pics! Ya, that looks like when I tried a similar experiment (mixing CO2 oil with zero nic 50/50 PG/VG, no PEG though). You can see it's an emulsion (like when you shake a salad dressing bottle). The oil has shrunk down to tiny droplets evenly distributed through the juice, but not fully dissolved. You might get even better mixing if you try a juice with lower VG ratio). I agree this is workable though. I just shook it often, and sometimes ran the tank under hot water. Also, it heats up while you're vaping so if you shake a lot between hits it helps keep it mixed.

So I had posted an experiment last week. I pre-mixed my next tank before finishing my current one to let the flavors steep a while to see if it would help with flavor retention. I think it did. I mostly finished that tank and I found the flavor to hold better through to the end. My flavorings came in so I've done the same thing again (dumped the contents of my good tank into my old, overflow tank, cleaned and refilled my good tank, and I'll let it sit while I finish the overflow tank).

The new mix is ~3:1 (mix:concentrate for my fast flow, sub ohm setup):
  • 1/2g of LA Confidential (labeled shatter, but it's more pull/snap)
  • 28 drops Holy Terp (Philosopher for daytime pinene terpenes)
  • 12 drops EV flavorless (I find Philosopher pretty strong flavored, so this mellows it out)
  • 4 drops Pineapple (FA)
  • 4 drops Green Tea (FA)
  • 4 drops Lemon Sicily (FA)
So this is close to 6% ratio on each individual flavor for a total of 18% flavoring. This is on the high side, but I wanted to go a little overboard for my first real flavoring test. I think closer to 10% may be plenty, but different flavorings have different intensities so it will all vary. I'll report back when I start vaping this tank, it smells awesomely like Pineapple Express! (which is what I was going for)

pixlr_20160115212100534.jpg

@joeblowssmoke, you can see my juice comes out more translucent than the juice in your pics? I think that's because the concentrate is fully dissolving instead of just emulsifying (what I was trying to explain before).

Yes, definitely still some floating oils. I just added more peg to the mix. Definitely thinning out. Do you like sub ohm vaping when using a concentrate eliquid? I was looking into getting a toptank nano, so I'm curious.

joeblowssmoke,

randomtoker

I still like it. Sub ohm, and this tank.

The tank is decent. Nothing is perfect, but the size is flexible for how I like to mix. Nice big air holes, topfilling, easy to clean. I get a little residue sometimes, but only one real leak and that was from using an atomizer too long and the wick degraded, flooding the vent. There's some popping and hissing, but not enough to be a problem.

Sub ohm is interesting. I've used 0.5 and 1.5 ohm atomizers in it. I'd like to try 1.0 for comparison. The 0.5 took some time to get used to. I had to learn to pulse for just 3-4 seconds and to really inhale hard. Any long time vaporizer user (especially if you vaped flowers), gets condidtioned to inhale really slowly. With sub ohm burners you really want to inhale hard and take advantage of those big air holes to cool it down. Once I got in the new habit I loved it. Sucking on a pen now feels like drinking out of a stir straw by comparison.

I do need to mix my juice thinner to compensate for the faster flow, but I already prefered it thin so it doesn't bother me. 3:1 (mix:concentrate) is working good for me right now, decent strength hits and it lasts an acceptable time. I tried as low as 2:1, stronger hits but it went faster (and seemed to get a little thick by the end).

I've started emptying the tank into my old smaller pen tank when it is near empty (adding a little extra mix at the time). The smaller tank handles the smaller volume better so I can vape it all, and I can clean and reload the big tank in the meantime.

I'm still watching other sub ohm designs, some interesting stuff. Couple other people here trying them out also.

Last edited:

randomtoker

can anyone link to some good
d-limonene to use in these mixes??
I have d-limonene I bought online from GreenTerpene long ago, but it looks like they closed? You can find it elsewhere online if you search, just make sure it's food grade.

I don't use it for ejuice though. I use organic food flavoring extract like this:
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/flavorganics-organic-orange-extract-2-fl-oz-liquid

It has the same orange oil that's in pure d-limonene, just less concentrated. It's cheaper because it's a small bottle and you don't need much anyway. Also it's already diluted with organic alcohol (which you said you might dilute yours with) and water so it's easier to work with because you don't have to measure tiny amounts like 1.6 drops. Most D-limonene is probably 90-99%, this is likely closer to 50% (estimate, don't know for sure), so you could use like 10 drops to a half gram and it wouldn't be as outrageous. I've put 6 drops orange extract and 6 drops lemon extract in half gram before and it wasn't overpowering or harsh (that mix also contained a peg/pg/vg mixer though, not just shatter so it was diluted in even more liquid). You could probably start around 10 drops, see how it works, try it out, and add more if you think it needed depending on how it's mixing and tasting.

You might want to try something like that out? Super cheap experiment, and more forgiving to work with. Just make sure it's organic, and it's food flavoring, not essential oil (don't vape essential oils). I don't know if you'll have issue mixing because of the water present in the orange extract? I don't have trouble, but my mixes also contain peg/pg/vg, not just concentrate so they help it all dissolve. The oral limonene softgel supplements you linked in that guy's post is a cool idea also, the problem is you don't know what else is in the softgel (it's not just limonene). Usually oral supplements in gels use lecithin as a filler and that doesn't mix well with cannabis extract (it wants to separate).

(Why do my answers get so long? Sorry, hope this helps.)

randomtoker,
Reactions: NorVape

Thunderclees

well my advice comes from my experience with "EJmix" by Liquidizer. its a blend of PG specifically designed for mixing with cannabis.

regarding your ratio. that all depends on how potent you want it. if you want something that will get you there in 1-2 hits then do a 1:1 ratio. if you want something that you can puff on for minutes at a time to get where you wanna go then your 2:1 PG to oil ratio is probably good. i personally use a 1:1 ratio with EJmix. others use even less mix with very potent results. EJmixes with oil within 2-5 mins depending on the temp you are using to warm it.

as for where to get the PG... i would stick with a reputable online vendor in the US. i dont use reg PG myself so i cant really help other than that.

I've read through the bulk of this thread. I'm getting some carts tomorrow from the dispensary and once they're finished I'm going to try this method to "refill" the carts with co2 oil I can't wait to see the results! Hopefully it'll save me a few bucks in the long run and allow me to adjust potency.

randomtoker

I've read through the bulk of this thread. I'm getting some carts tomorrow from the dispensary and once they're finished I'm going to try this method to "refill" the carts with co2 oil I can't wait to see the results! Hopefully it'll save me a few bucks in the long run and allow me to adjust potency.
That's awesome, good luck! That's what got me started also.

So I have some mini reviews from longer term use that I thought would go good here.

Old Style Kanger Dual Coil Heads (for pens)
Kanger has replaced these with a new style (still dual coil, but a single combined larger wick hole, I'd like to try the new ones, I think they would be much better than these older models). Watch out for these old style dual coil heads from Kanger if you're using a Mini Protank 3, or a T3D. See picture below, I've had this happen on 3 coils now. The wick on one of the coils starts to slide out of the wick hole. Not sure what causes it, perhaps some imbalance in wicking that causes a suction on one side? Then what happens is the juice floods through the wick hole on the other side where there is no wick now and the tank leaks out the bottom. (I've observed that most tank leaks are due to problems with the wick.)

pixlr_20160117181134988.jpg

Kanger Mini Protank 3, Kanger T3D:
After refilling my dispensary cart a couple times, the first 'glassomizer/clearomizer/tank' I got was the Kanger Mini Protank 3. I liked it a lot and it performed well. I replaced it with a Kanger T3D because it had a larger tank, but eventually realized it's plastic (when I damaged it). Since switching to sub ohm gear, I now only use the Kanger T3D as an overflow tank when I empty and refill my larger sub ohm tank. I may replace the T3D with another Mini Protank 3 and try the new coils to see if they're improved, or I might just try the good old Aspire K1 (lots of positive reviews for that one in this thread). Either way, except for the issue with the old coils, they've been decent tanks and I'd still suggest them (except maybe not the T3D since it's plastic, your choice).

Vapeur Extracts - Holy Terp
I wanted to add a note about my experience with the Holy Terp mixers so far. Previously, some people who were using CC's Solution reported that their juice got thicker and thicker as they vaped. I had not experienced that when I was using Vapeur Extracts Flavorless (that actually felt like it was getting thinner the more you vape). However, I wanted to 'report' that Holy Terp mixers have a similar behavior to CC's Solution in that respect. I've noticed that the juice I make with HT will get thicker and thicker towards the end. This makes sense, CC's Solution contains terpenes and apparently alcohol as well. Both would evap and vape off over time quicker than the rest of the juice. HT contains terpenes also so it appears that they evap/vape off over time making the juice thicken. Just something to note. Like when using CC's Solution, it's easy to refresh the tank with a few drops to get it back to the consistency you want.

Thunderclees

That's awesome, good luck! That's what got me started also.

So I have some mini reviews from longer term use that I thought would go good here.

Old Style Kanger Dual Coil Heads (for pens)
Kanger has replaced these with a new style (still dual coil, but a single combined larger wick hole, I'd like to try the new ones, I think they would be much better than these older models). Watch out for these old style dual coil heads from Kanger if you're using a Mini Protank 3, or a T3D. See picture below, I've had this happen on 3 coils now. The wick on one of the coils starts to slide out of the wick hole. Not sure what causes it, perhaps some imbalance in wicking that causes a suction on one side? Then what happens is the juice floods through the wick hole on the other side where there is no wick now and the tank leaks out the bottom. (I've observed that most tank leaks are due to problems with the wick.)

pixlr_20160117181134988.jpg

Kanger Mini Protank 3, Kanger T3D:
After refilling my dispensary cart a couple times, the first 'glassomizer/clearomizer/tank' I got was the Kanger Mini Protank 3. I liked it a lot and it performed well. I replaced it with a Kanger T3D because it had a larger tank, but eventually realized it's plastic (when I damaged it). Since switching to sub ohm gear, I now only use the Kanger T3D as an overflow tank when I empty and refill my larger sub ohm tank. I may replace the T3D with another Mini Protank 3 and try the new coils to see if they're improved, or I might just try the good old Aspire K1 (lots of positive reviews for that one in this thread). Either way, except for the issue with the old coils, they've been decent tanks and I'd still suggest them (except maybe not the T3D since it's plastic, your choice).

Vapeur Extracts - Holy Terp
I wanted to add a note about my experience with the Holy Terp mixers so far. Previously, some people who were using CC's Solution reported that their juice got thicker and thicker as they vaped. I had not experienced that when I was using Vapeur Extracts Flavorless (that actually felt like it was getting thinner the more you vape). However, I wanted to 'report' that Holy Terp mixers have a similar behavior to CC's Solution in that respect. I've noticed that the juice I make with HT will get thicker and thicker towards the end. This makes sense, CC's Solution contains terpenes and apparently alcohol as well. Both would evap and vape off over time quicker than the rest of the juice. HT contains terpenes also so it appears that they evap/vape off over time making the juice thicken. Just something to note. Like when using CC's Solution, it's easy to refresh the tank with a few drops to get it back to the consistency you want.

Very cool and useful info! I'll be sure to report back with my findings...

Budwiser

I'm not sure what you mean by the "best" terpene for boosting THC? All terpenes have secondary effects that modify the cannabis experience. There is no one best terpene. Here are two basic articles covering terpene effects:

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/terpenes-the-flavors-of-cannabis-aromatherapy

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabi...-what-are-the-benefits-of-this-cannabis-terpe

Here's a scientific paper from The British Pharmacological Society that discusses terpene effects in more detail. Interestingly, it discusses limonene as reducing the more "negative" effects of THC

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165946/

As far as using D-Limonene as your sole diluent, I have no experience with that. My guess is it will somewhat work if your concentrate is more liquid to begin with; shatter or even wax wouldn't work. But I'm not sure why Limonene is inherently more desirable than PG or PEG to begin with. Limonene is used to strip paint and oil from machine parts. PG and PEG have a long history of medical use. Hell, PEG is used in moisturizing eye drops. Limonene in the eye would be bad news. "Natural" doesn't automatically mean safe.

By D-Limonene being the BEST tarpene to boost thc I'm talking about the psychedelic part of it because that is the ONLY thing I'm interested. fuck body high like being couch lock, etc. I want to talk to God damnit lol. And from my research the BEST tarpene is D-Limonene. And Myrcene being the worst because it does the exact opposite and give me that body high I so hate.

I don't like adding solvents that are not natural like PEG, Glycerin, etc. becuase they somehow make it weaker and I was considering just vaping with a wax adapter to get the purest concentrate, but I prefer liquid. So my goal is to use D-Limonene as the carrier

Is anyone familer with "Green Dragon" tincture? What happens if I evaporate all if not most of my green dragon so that it becomes oil and use that straight up in my pen or would that be dangerous despite me evaporating all the alcohol that would cause an explosion? I don't like using solvents other than D- Limonene as carriers because they take the kick out of it while D- Limonene does the exact opposite and gives it a kick.

Last edited:

randomtoker

It would work, but it would be headache inducing. Green Dragon pulls all the nitrogen, chlorophyll, etc out of the plant because it's such a long, slow extraction.

And again, there is no best terpene for getting high. They all synergize to create various effects. Limonene introduces some uplifting effects, some of the cerebral effects come from pinene, caryophylene doesn't create specific effects but it's considered to help cannabinoids do their thing, eucalyptol helps with mood elevation, others aid in bronchiodialation which would aid in inhaling more, others increase membrane absorption. It's not a "this is the best" thing.

You should read up on it more. There is a lot of info out there. Here are a couple of good places to start:

NorVape

Vape Rictim
This whole natural vs un-natural thing is a bit weird to me. Synthezis occur all over, but I respect others views of course.

LittleM17

I made this using .5g Sweet Kush Og shatter and about 80 drop (5:1?) of Flavorless Vapeur Extract juice.

Process:
What i did was add the .5g shatter into a small glass jar and then added 64 drops (4:1?) after adding 64 drops i heat the bottom of the jar with a weak torch and slow shock the jar to mix the juice and concentrate. After i added the new liquid (after letting it sit to cool) to my kanger subtank mini, it filled about half the tank. I took about 3 hits and felt some effect, i decided to add 16 more drops into the kanger and shake. This is what i have now with the 80 drops it ended up being 3/4 full tank.

P4w6T4b.jpg

Review of Juice:
The juice ended up in my option potent. After about 6 hits i felt like i had just felt a good effect, one of a medium size dab. about 30 min later, 4-5 more puffs i felt a strong effect that had carried to 3 hours later or so. The flavor taste and smelled had a slight taste/smell of bud but the shatter used was smelly of dank smell.

Cons so far:
The only cons so far is that i burnt my coil on accident trying to vape at too high of a wattage (45) and the glass on my tank and start to pick up stains probably from the shatter.

Questions:
What is the best way to add flavor to my mix to taste and smell better?

Conclusion:
So far so good im very happy with the results

I made this using .5g Sweet Kush Og shatter and about 80 drop (5:1?) of Flavorless Vapeur Extract juice.

Process:
What i did was add the .5g shatter into a small glass jar and then added 64 drops (4:1?) after adding 64 drops i heat the bottom of the jar with a weak torch and slow shock the jar to mix the juice and concentrate. After i added the new liquid (after letting it sit to cool) to my kanger subtank mini, it filled about half the tank. I took about 3 hits and felt some effect, i decided to add 16 more drops into the kanger and shake. This is what i have now with the 80 drops it ended up being 3/4 full tank.

P4w6T4b.jpg

Review of Juice:
The juice ended up in my option potent. After about 6 hits i felt like i had just felt a good effect, one of a medium size dab. about 30 min later, 4-5 more puffs i felt a strong effect that had carried to 3 hours later or so. The flavor taste and smelled had a slight taste/smell of bud but the shatter used was smelly of dank smell.

Cons so far:
The only cons so far is that i burnt my coil on accident trying to vape at too high of a wattage (45) and the glass on my tank and start to pick up stains probably from the shatter.

Questions:

Conclusion:

My protank mini 3 also "stains" from my liquid. I only say that because I have used a qtip with alcohol to wipe it off and it worked fine. I'm not going to clean it anymore though, doesn't seem to matter. So far I just flavored mine using normal pg/vg (0mg nic) ejuice. I add this after I'm done mixing my concentrate with peg.

I've been looking into it and am thinking about trying d-limonene like other members have talked about. I'm thinking I'll try to dissolve my extract in as little of the d-limonene as possible. From there I'll add that solution to some peg. I'm hoping the peg will dilute the limonene since I've seen some say it's an irritant. Then I'll have a citrusy flavored liquid made with all shatter solvents (unlike pg/vg). May not work though, who knows.

Last edited:

Budwiser

It would work, but it would be headache inducing. Green Dragon pulls all the nitrogen, chlorophyll, etc out of the plant because it's such a long, slow extraction.

And again, there is no best terpene for getting high. They all synergize to create various effects. Limonene introduces some uplifting effects, some of the cerebral effects come from pinene, caryophylene doesn't create specific effects but it's considered to help cannabinoids do their thing, eucalyptol helps with mood elevation, others aid in bronchiodialation which would aid in inhaling more, others increase membrane absorption. It's not a "this is the best" thing.

You should read up on it more. There is a lot of info out there. Here are a couple of good places to start:

What if I don't evaporate my Green Dragon and just use it as the liquid that it is in put in my cartomizer tank? I heard some people say it is too thin and would turn my pen into an m-80 firecracker. Is that true?

LittleM17

My protank mini 3 also "stains" from my liquid. I only say that because I have used a qtip with alcohol to wipe it off and it worked fine. I'm not going to clean it anymore though, doesn't seem to matter. So far I just flavored mine using normal pg/vg (0mg nic) ejuice. I add this after I'm done mixing my concentrate with peg.

I've been looking into it and am thinking about trying d-limonene like other members have talked about. I'm thinking I'll try to dissolve my extract in as little of the d-limonene as possible. From there I'll add that solution to some peg. I'm hoping the peg will dilute the limonene since I've seen some say it's an irritant. Then I'll have a citrusy flavored liquid made with all shatter solvents (unlike pg/vg). May not work though, who knows.

How many drops of ejuice are you using for flavor ?

Budwiser

I wouldn't put anything with a significant portion of alcohol in a vape device. You should really just read this whole thread.

How about if I evaporate most of the alcohol until it gets thick enough where only 10% or less of the alcohol remains and if I accidentally made it too thick I can just thin it out with a drop or two of D- Limonene? Also I can't read 40+ pages of random irrelevant topics. I'm on a tight schedule here.

florduh

@randomtoker Thanks for the tip about inhaling harder than usual with sub ohm tanks! I'm used to sipping both my medicated and nic juice. I noticed my coils burning out after only a few days. After I started inhaling strongly I got better tasting, fuller hits and I've got over a week on this coil. You're right... it's all about the airflow!

Budwiser

You said it yourself. Each Tarpene is BEST at a certain thing (e.g. mycerne = body relaxation, eucalyptol = mood elevation, pinene = cerebral, etc.). I'm looking for a tarpene or a specific combo of tarpenes that would make me hallucinate, gives me that psychedelic day dreaming, etc. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. For example I heard the brand Holy Terps "Philosopher" is something I would be looking for because it has good ingredients of tarpenes at the right ratio, etc. that is perfect for Sativa effects.

http://holyterp.com/philosopher/

Last edited:

randomtoker

Process:

P4w6T4b.jpg

Review of Juice:

Cons so far:

Questions:

Conclusion:
Hey, cool! Glad to hear it worked out. Bummer about the burnt coil. Replacing it will really help the flavor. If you want an easy/cheap way to add flavor, try what DIY nic juice makers use. I ordered some flavors from gremlindiy.com and I like them so far. I got some fruit flavors (FlavorArt brand). They're like 3 bucks for 15ml, super concentrated flavor. You could probably put 10 drops in that tank and you'd taste it. The lime and pineapple I put in my current juice tastes great. I'm digging it.

@randomtoker Thanks for the tip about inhaling harder than usual with sub ohm tanks! I'm used to sipping both my medicated and nic juice. I noticed my coils burning out after only a few days. After I started inhaling strongly I got better tasting, fuller hits and I've got over a week on this coil. You're right... it's all about the airflow!
Right? I didn't realize that you were supposed to haul on them either, then it clicked. It's really a cool design. I think I'd still like to try a coil closer to 1.0 like .7 or .8 just to compare. I think .5 might be more than necessary for me. Maybe drain the battery a little slower too.

You said it yourself. Each Tarpene is BEST at a certain thing (e.g. mycerne = body relaxation, eucalyptol = mood elevation, pinene = cerebral, etc.). I'm looking for a tarpene or a specific combo of tarpenes that would make me hallucinate, gives me that psychedelic day dreaming, etc. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. For example I heard the brand Holy Terps "Philosopher" is something I would be looking for because it has good ingredients of tarpenes at the right ratio, etc. that is perfect for Sativa effects.

Ya, maybe you should just get that and try mixing it really low ratio and add just a couple drops limonene. That might work out the best for you.

Next tank I mix, I'll try dissolving my concentrate first in as low ratio as possible with Holy Terp just as an experiment. I won't vape it like that, but I'm curious if it can dissolve at low ratios like CC.

Chef Rehdi

Hi all,

First time poster... Let me start by saying I have been lurking these forums, among others, for a long time trying to perfect the concept of using a standard E-Cig as a delivery method for THC. I have tried and failed many times, to finally figure out the secret. I am returning the knowledge I have gained with my concept on the best way to achieve this.

I have a "Riva 510" e-cig. There are many just like it. I use it for nicotine mainly. It consists of 2 parts. Battery and tankomizer. The tank I use is called a "CE4+". Highly recommended for nic use. When I want to vape THC, I just unscrew the tankomizer and screw on my THC "cartomizer". The solution I fill the carts with is PG based mixed with CO2 Oil. I vape 3-5 hits and I am blown away high. This is perfect for traveling, stealth, and medicating in areas where legally you could not before.

Note: I believe USP Kosher PG (Propylene Glycol) to be safe to vape. If you are not comfortable, do your own research. I might post links to things explaining why it is safe later. Also, I am not trying to start a debate on PG based vapes vs. pure oil style vapes. I find this method to be FAR more convenient and less messy than pure oil carts. I will also post product links later if needed.

You Need:
Riva 510 Battery - $20
Smoktech Dual Coil Low Resistance (1.5ohm) XL Cartomizers - 5 for $15
Charger - $10
CO2 (BHO would work too) hash oil
USP Kosher PG - $10 for a BIG bottle
Syringes for injecting the solution into the carts - $5
Heat surface or temp. controlled flat grill
Glass cup, Shot glasses, or chemistry tubes for mixing.

• I have experimented with different ratio's of PG : oil and I have found that 2:1 works very well. I heat the flat grill to 250-300 degrees F. I put a gram of oil into the shot glass, and put the shot glass into a slightly larger glass cup with some water. Similar to a double boil method, but without boiling. That cup goes on the flat grill. The water is displaced and comes up about halfway on the shot glass. The heat melts the hash oil to a nice amber sticky thick goo.

• I measure the PG (in this case I would try 1.5-2 mL) and mix it into the shot glass with the oil. Keep an eye on it and mix it for 15-30 min, until its completely blended. You don't want the mixture to bubble. If you are worried about heat, I place another cup filled with water on the heat, with a candy thermometer reading temperature. It usually stays around 150 deg.

• I suck up the solution with a syringe, and carefully inject it into the carts. You can use a dropper and drop the solution onto the polyfill in the carts too. You must do this while the solution is hot, because once it cools, the oil seems to separate from the PG. Once its in the polyfill, this no longer matters.

The carts hold 1.3-1.6 mL of liquid. Usually lasts anywhere from 100-200 good hits, can last for weeks of mild use before drying out. 2-3 hits and I'm medicated. I love it! I have not had any problems with the atty in the cart getting clogged, or leaking. I have been doing this for months with success!

I am trying to find a way to make the solution stay mixed even when cooled, and use it in the tankomizer. I am also testing other carts to find the best one to use. I have tried supplementing 20% of the PG with VG, to increase vapor production. It seems to work. I would like to try adding a flavoring while the solution is heating. Perhaps peppermint, to mask the oil smell and increase the stealth.

I couldn't really find this information in one place anywhere, so I thought I would share the whole picture. I encourage you to try, and report your results. If you have further information that will help direct my trials and errors, please post! I would like for this idea to take off!

Happy Vaping!

What I did to separate the fats is a double purge method.. I purged the bho/ co2 with everclear to break it down...then i repeated the same method with the PG/VG blend + Lorann flavoring. Then I filtered with a coffee filter... Im trying to post a picture...but it looks like warm honey... Nice consistency... Gold color... But I used really good bho as well

OttoMan

I think you should just read the thread bro, you've been chasing your tail here for at least a week now and could have read upto here answering most if not all of your own questions while hopefully inciting some knowledge upon yourself...

& if your looking to hallucinate I don't think terpenes are your answer :lol:

nikcorda

How about if I evaporate most of the alcohol until it gets thick enough where only 10% or less of the alcohol remains and if I accidentally made it too thick I can just thin it out with a drop or two of D- Limonene? Also I can't read 40+ pages of random irrelevant topics. I'm on a tight schedule here.
if youre on a tight schedule and dont want to do the proper research (such as reading all of the awesome information in this thread), maybe this stuff isnt the answer for you...

Top Bottom