My experience so far

little maggie

Totally agree about Ed's products. However, as much as I like the Fury 2 I think the MVT is better for microdosing. There is currently a presale on the MVT 2.
I also think you can microdose on most vapes if you sandwich the herb between 2 screens.

little maggie,
Totally agree about Ed's products. However, as much as I like the Fury 2 I think the MVT is better for microdosing. There is currently a presale on the MVT 2.
I also think you can microdose on most vapes if you sandwich the herb between 2 screens.

I just typed out a reply asking what is was about the Ghost MV1 that makes it so good for microdosing before realising that you were talking about the Mistvape Touch!

Anyway it is a unit that has registered on my search, but for some reason or another I haven't properly looked into it. Am just checking it out now, and it looks like it could meet my requirements, especially as it seems to excel in smaller doses.

Thanks for the heads-up :)

TowardsADistantWhole,
Reactions: C No Ego

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning and thank you @Ramahs @Squiby & @little maggie you all know I appreciate the kind words and for spreading the word for my work. Yes I have been down and was for some time but that is no more, I am giving it hell everyday full steam ahead! Yes I only have a few WS burls in stock at the moment and a few WS exotics but do have some available. I see a message from you in my inbox @TowardsADistantWhole and am going to reply to it now. Thanks again everyone for what you all do and telling others what I do, am most grateful.

Top Bottom