My experience so far

Vape333

So it has only been about a week I have been on medical marijuana. Here is my story so far.

I had not touched MJ in over 10 years after a bad experience where I said F it, I give up. One day recently someone brought a pen w/ them to a bday party, and I said f it and just took 2 small puffs . I do suffer from anxiety and pain. Well the pen helped! Not much later in talking to a friend, he had access to 510 carts and I bought a cheap pen and mircodosed w/ those and found it very helpful.

So at the dispensary I bought 4 strains. 1/8 high CBD called Harlequin, 1/8 daytime either straight up Sativa or Hybrid called Golden Goat (in shake) 1/8 OG Kush (in shake) and 1/8 ~90% Indica for night called Blackwater.

I get home after dispensary a bit too excited to try my vapes and my bud. I play it smart and puff on the Harlequin and feel great! It was daytime so I took out that God awful shake (not strain) and took a few rips off of the Golden Goat. I overdid it. I did not enjoy it one bit. So for the next few days I stick w/ only the High CBD strain, not great tasting, not gross, not great vapor production. But very effective for treatment!

Last night I tired to mircodose w/ the strong Indica, that most reviews on Leafy and it's description from dispensary were right. in saying, it can knock you on your tush and is best for night use! I got a bunch of great rips from my M ) And I was VERY high. My mind was all over the place, my eyes would close, I was able to help w/ my son because parental instincts are strong. But it was not a great experience. I did my best to keep my thoughts positive, which helped. But w/ ~5 really great clouds from the M, I can honestly say, I was too high for my liking making me want to give up already. It did feel good to say all this out loud to my wife who supports me well.

Side Note...One bad thing to say about dispensary, and that is the fine grind basically dust that is their shake, will never ever buy again as I find it useless to vape and if combusted would just burn away crazy fast!! So I am taking the OG Kush in shake and the other (which I want in bud) and just giving them to a loved one to do w/ as he pleases.

Not ready to give up on the high potency stuff, but think I will take the advice of grinding 10-20% of that w/ the rest being the high CBD strain.

Also I still have 2.5 510 carts that do a great job of microdosing. And my high CBD which is great before and right after work.

I think dispensaries need to tell folk like me to microdose. I can't imagine someone who it has been a long time for, or maybe a 1st time for someone, packing a big bowl of a strong indica or sativa and possibly have it throw them off of the treatment like it almost did me. Also, no WAY i was driving.

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
Last night I tired to mircodose w/ the strong Indica, that most reviews on Leafy and it's description from dispensary were right. in saying, it can knock you on your tush and is best for night use! I got a bunch of great rips from my M ) And I was VERY high. My mind was all over the place, my eyes would close, I was able to help w/ my son because parental instincts are strong. But it was not a great experience. I did my best to keep my thoughts positive, which helped. But w/ ~5 really great clouds from the M, I can honestly say, I was too high for my liking making me want to give up already. It did feel good to say all this out loud to my wife who supports me well.

I think dispensaries need to tell folk like me to microdose. I can't imagine someone who it has been a long time for, or maybe a 1st time for someone, packing a big bowl of a strong indica or sativa and possibly have it throw them off of the treatment like it almost did me. Also, no WAY i was driving.
I agree, if you haven't used cannabis in a few years, the potency is surprising. That happened to me also when I began to enjoy it again.

The M is a great way to microdose. I can take one large hit and be set for awhile; sometimes 2 can make me green out, depending on the situation. You can take a hit, wait 10-15 minutes, then determine if you want or need another one. This is a good way to find your effective dose.

Vape333

I agree, if you haven't used cannabis in a few years, the potency is surprising. That happened to me also when I began to enjoy it again.

The M is a great way to microdose. I can take one large hit and be set for awhile; sometimes 2 can make me green out, depending on the situation. You can take a hit, wait 10-15 minutes, then determine if you want or need another one. This is a good way to find your effective dose.

Did you wind up building up your tolerance slowly and can now handle a bit more high potency stuff? Or did you stick w/ mostly lower potency material? Appreciate the help

Vape333,
Reactions: JCat

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
The material I have is high potency. I have not built up a tolerance, but am not a heavy user. I can loosely fill my Vapcap (the full bowl of either the M or the Omni) and get 2-5 hits. It will last me all day most times. I've weighed out my normal load a couple of times, and it is around .05 gram. I don't really enjoy being blasted to outer space, but more enjoy a "functional" high that microdosing gives me.

Squiby

I use cannabis for pain, nausea and pleasure. I enjoy being high and I was thrilled to discover that it helps me with my symptoms.

I try very hard to maintain a low tolerance. My usual load is about .02 grams. I vape this amount several times a day, every few hours of so. I vape the least possible amount that will give me the results I want. I never blitz myself out. No need to and it doesn't feel good.

During the day, I vape a nice energetic sativa like Durban Poison or Green Crack. This gives me the energy I need to get my chores done and be productive throughout the day. It provides a nice clear headed energetic high. But these are potent strains so my load is a bit less, maybe around .015.

Harlequin is a nice high CBC sativa that I use during the days that don't require high energy.

Each strain is different and I always start with a tiny bit of a new strain to test it out before diving in.

For a good night's rest, I'll go for an Indica, currently, Sweet Tooth.

I am convinced that microdosing is the best, most effective way to consume pot and it's less expensive that vaping with a high tolerance.

Why do you want to build up your tolerance? Keep it low and save money on your bud.

Vape333

I never said I want to build my tolerance :) If I can keep it low like you with basically the same exact plan for day and night, I would be pleased as punch!

Funny you mention Harlequin being a high CBD sativa, even though the THC is low, I have come to realize I do not like to vape it too late ( I have a 2.5 year old and we go to bed early). It was listed as a "any time of day" strain at my dispensary. But one night I vaped it a little close to bed and it took me a bit to fall asleep.

So basically, I want to do what you do Squiby :)

And I hope my M with new TI cap will do just that. I will keep my Air 2 mostly for the high CBD strains or if I have someone to share with.

Squiby

So basically, I want to do what you do Squiby :)

So essentially, as you vape, your tolerance increases. You get used to it and then need more to get the same effect. This happens with tobacco, alcohol etc. It can creep up on you if you do not intentionally keep the dose low.

I pop a tiny bit torn from a flower bud and pop it in my vapcap. I never fill the chamber. I just let that tiny nug bounce around in there as I twirl and heat.

If I find myself consuming larger loads, I either abstain for a day or so or I start reducing the amount that I am vaping, slowly. Each session I vape a little bit less, a little bit less, until I'm back down to .015 again. I've been doing this for years and have been able to maintain a very low tolerance.

Have a read on the Microdose thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/micro-dosing.19915/page-37#post-1163012

Vape333

On another note, because going through 40 pages or so on that thread re: vapes. I have my 2018 M and my new TI tip on the way. My other is an Air 2, which I guess could kind of be used as it can take a small load. Besides the vapcap and vapman, is there a portable considered great for micro? Fury 2 perhaps, I can probably scarp up that $ in a few weeks.

Vape333,
Reactions: C No Ego

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
So it has only been about a week I have been on medical marijuana. Here is my story so far.

I had not touched MJ in over 10 years after a bad experience where I said F it, I give up. One day recently someone brought a pen w/ them to a bday party, and I said f it and just took 2 small puffs . I do suffer from anxiety and pain. Well the pen helped! Not much later in talking to a friend, he had access to 510 carts and I bought a cheap pen and mircodosed w/ those and found it very helpful.

So at the dispensary I bought 4 strains. 1/8 high CBD called Harlequin, 1/8 daytime either straight up Sativa or Hybrid called Golden Goat (in shake) 1/8 OG Kush (in shake) and 1/8 ~90% Indica for night called Blackwater.

I get home after dispensary a bit too excited to try my vapes and my bud. I play it smart and puff on the Harlequin and feel great! It was daytime so I took out that God awful shake (not strain) and took a few rips off of the Golden Goat. I overdid it. I did not enjoy it one bit. So for the next few days I stick w/ only the High CBD strain, not great tasting, not gross, not great vapor production. But very effective for treatment!

Side Note...One bad thing to say about dispensary, and that is the fine grind basically dust that is their shake, will never ever buy again as I find it useless to vape and if combusted would just burn away crazy fast!! So I am taking the OG Kush in shake and the other (which I want in bud) and just giving them to a loved one to do w/ as he pleases.

Not ready to give up on the high potency stuff, but think I will take the advice of grinding 10-20% of that w/ the rest being the high CBD strain.

Also I still have 2.5 510 carts that do a great job of microdosing. And my high CBD which is great before and right after work.

All you need is a little tolerance. I went back to using cannabis after a 10 year break as well. Yes, at first even a tiny amount can be overwhelming. It just requires a little practice at getting a small dose and a little tolerance. Once you have a little bit of tolerance, you can much betted gauge your dose.

I've used cannabis, then quit for a reasonable time, and had it thankfully back in my life again several times in my life so far. I don't look forward to those first uncontrollable highs as much as some do. I always appreciate this drug much more once I have a bit of tolerance built up.

C No Ego

On another note, because going through 40 pages or so on that thread re: vapes. I have my 2018 M and my new TI tip on the way. My other is an Air 2, which I guess could kind of be used as it can take a small load. Besides the vapcap and vapman, is there a portable considered great for micro? Fury 2 perhaps, I can probably scarp up that $ in a few weeks.
fury 2 is great- use the glass WPA or glass mouthpiece to dose less with then the standard snap on mouthpiece.. if you get a water bubbler you can drop that WPA on there to get less harsh on the throat high heat hits that are more sedative for nighttime use...

uncanni

Hi Vape, I didn't read everyone else's responses, so I hope I'm not repeating too much. START SLOW AND LOW!!!! Folks who aren't used to high THC can easily get their ass kicked, especially if you already suffer from anxiety (me, too).

I really believe that we have to learn how to get high. Here are my notes:

How to get high

I've used cannabis since the 60s, and I would have to say I've learned a thing or two. At this point in my life, I see the high as a precious and powerful medicine, not to be exploited or squandered.

· Many websites warn against the so-called "negative effects of THC." People who have bad or paranoid experiences getting high are doing all or some of the things you shouldn't do when high (see below)!!!

· THC is equally as important as CBD. The high is supposed to be medicinal as well, if we're using the medicine the right way. Too many people just want to exploit cannabis instead of revering her.

· The power is in the synergy.

· Tincture: start with a low dose. I suggest that you mix a few drops of it with some juice, hold under the tongue for a minute, and then swallow. My dose is around 30 drops give or take. I take it early in the morning since I am a morning person.

· Learn how to ride the high. For me, getting high is how I imagine surfing a really big wave: you don't go for the really huge waves until you've worked your way up, until you know how to ride out a more intense high. But practice really does make perfect!

· Know exactly what you're smoking/vaping/ingesting! You should trust the people who bestow the bud or grow your own; it's best to know what kind of a strain it is. Avoid bud that's been treated disrespectfully.

· Find out which strains or chemovars work best for you. Read up on Indica vs Sativa qualities and characteristics. Indica dominant strains and pure Indicas work best for me because a tincture made with Indica-dominant strains leaves me feeling mildly sedated for hours. And mildly sedated feels just perfect for me!!!! It never stops me from getting anything done (I teach college Spanish), and I can function perfectly well (after the initial high has come down a bit).

· Make sure that you're in a completely safe environment; choose your company carefully. Being with the wrong people; being alone when you should be with someone else; being with people when you need to be alone: learn what you need and where you need to be. Being with the wrong people can make for a disasterous high.

· If you get panicked, dizzy, disoriented, GET TO A SAFE PLACE AND/OR LIE DOWN. Concentrate on your breathing and relax mind and body. Surrender yourself to the high; release fear of loss of control. Drink some water or juice.

· Get grounded: hug your dog, or cat, or teddy bear. Sit in your favorite chair or lay on the bed.

· Say your mantra or prayer and slow your breathing down.

· Understand that you are being held in the arms of the goddess cannabis--she is humans' best friend from the plant kingdom just as dogs are from the animal kingdom.

Vape333

Just want to thank @Squiby again. I have been using his method of a small nug, less than a pea, in my 2018 M, getting about 3 pulls from 2-3 heat cycles and it is having a nice medical effect.

I did the same with my air 2, packed stem w/ high cbd strain, put a bit of whole bud on bottom of stem and had a longer session, and felt great. Being that I gave away my only Sativa in that crap shake, I need to hit up dispensary to try this with a daytime strain.

Thinking of getting a Fury 2 when I can get up the $ so I can have a device to micro outside of the home. Not yet traveled with my cap and torch.

C No Ego

Just want to thank @Squiby again. I have been using his method of a small nug, less than a pea, in my 2018 M, getting about 3 pulls from 2-3 heat cycles and it is having a nice medical effect.

I did the same with my air 2, packed stem w/ high cbd strain, put a bit of whole bud on bottom of stem and had a longer session, and felt great. Being that I gave away my only Sativa in that crap shake, I need to hit up dispensary to try this with a daytime strain.

Thinking of getting a Fury 2 when I can get up the $ so I can have a device to micro outside of the home. Not yet traveled with my cap and torch.
Squiby is a She... glad you are figuring it out man/ woahman

I use cannabis for pain, nausea and pleasure. I enjoy being high and I was thrilled to discover that it helps me with my symptoms.

I try very hard to maintain a low tolerance. My usual load is about .02 grams. I vape this amount several times a day, every few hours of so. I vape the least possible amount that will give me the results I want. I never blitz myself out. No need to and it doesn't feel good.

During the day, I vape a nice energetic sativa like Durban Poison or Green Crack. This gives me the energy I need to get my chores done and be productive throughout the day. It provides a nice clear headed energetic high. But these are potent strains so my load is a bit less, maybe around .015.

Harlequin is a nice high CBC sativa that I use during the days that don't require high energy.

Each strain is different and I always start with a tiny bit of a new strain to test it out before diving in.

For a good night's rest, I'll go for an Indica, currently, Sweet Tooth.

I am convinced that microdosing is the best, most effective way to consume pot and it's less expensive that vaping with a high tolerance.

Why do you want to build up your tolerance? Keep it low and save money on your bud.

Hi Squiby. I am new to vaping and looking at soon making my first purchase. Just trying to first do my research. Your way of using the herb seems to be just the approach that I am hoping to take.

I am curious which vaporizer(s) you use?

Squiby

I am curious which vaporizer(s) you use?
My first experience with a vaporizer was with a friend's Volcano.

I knew I wanted to vape but I didn't like the idea of a huge vape where it basically has its own room. So I started looking for small solutions.

So, I then tried a few pens vapes and then figured out that they are just generally garbage. I moved on to the Alive8 and then the Nimbinvap and Vapor Genie. I didn't like the flame in the air path approach.

The Lotus was a wonderful pipe like vape, but even though the flame was not in the air path, you still had to heat while toking. The Vapman was great but the shape was against it for portability unless you have a backpack and it was difficult to adjust the air restriction.

Finally I stumbled upon the Vapcap. This vape is tiny, brilliantly engineered, arguably one of the most attractive Vapes on The market today. It's modular design let's you change up the look and function and is fun LEGO-like entertainment for stoners. You can easily add a filter to stop tiny particulates from entering the vapor path. It handles dry herb, concentrates like shatter or rosin and hash with ease. The air restriction is adjustable. You heat THEN toke. When you heat to toking temos, the cap clicks, preventing combustion. The ritual is similar to smoking a joint. You can heat it with just about any heat source from candles to jet lighters to campfire sticks. The bowl is adjustable on the titanium tips for super small loads.

There are a variety of models ranging from The $60 stainless steel M model to The Ti Vong starting around $85 to the all titanium Omnivap with its set it and forget it condenser/mp assembly. All the models are wonderful vapes and they are all easy to clean and maintain.

With no cords or batteries or parts to fail, the Vapcap will still work when The lights go out.

The search for the best vape for me is over. I love my Vapcaps and I wish I had started vaping with them. It would have saved me a lot of money.

Come join us at the Vapcap thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1397#post-1289163

Check out @Hogni 's wonderful collection of Vapcap pics.

https://www.pinterest.de/GonzodaHutt/vapcap-lego-for-stoners/?autologin=true

Here is the Dynavap website

https://www.dynavap.com

Last edited:
My first experience with a vaporizer was with a friend's Volcano.

I knew I wanted to vape but I didn't like the idea of a huge vape where it basically has its own room. So I started looking for small solutions.

So, I then tried a few pens vapes and then figured out that they are just generally garbage. I moved on to the Alive8 and then the Nimbinvap and Vapor Genie. I didn't like the flame in the air path approach.

The Lotus was a wonderful pipe like vape, but even though the flame was not in the air path, you still had to heat while toking. The Vapman was great but the shape was against it for portability unless you have a backpack and it was difficult to adjust the air restriction.

Finally I stumbled upon the Vapcap. This vape is tiny, brilliantly engineered, arguably one of the most attractive Vapes on The market today. It's modular design let's you change up the look and function and is fun LEGO-like entertainment for stoners. You can easily add a filter to stop tiny particulates from entering the vapor path. It handles dry herb, concentrates like shatter or rosin and hash with ease. The air restriction is adjustable. You heat THEN toke. When you heat to toking temos, the cap clicks, preventing combustion. The ritual is similar to smoking a joint. You can heat it with just about any heat source from candles to jet lighters to campfire sticks. The bowl is adjustable on the titanium tips for super small loads.

There are a variety of models ranging from The $60 stainless steel M model to The Ti Vong starting around $85 to the all titanium Omnivap with its set it and forget it condenser/mp assembly. All the models are wonderful vapes and they are all easy to clean and maintain.

With no cords or batteries or parts to fail, the Vapcap will still work when The lights go out.

The search for the best vape for me is over. I love my Vapcaps and I wish I had started vaping with them. It would have saved me a lot of money.

Come join us at the Vapcap thread.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1397#post-1289163

Check out @Hogni 's wonderful collection of Vapcap pics.

https://www.pinterest.de/GonzodaHutt/vapcap-lego-for-stoners/?autologin=true

Here is the Dynavap website

https://www.dynavap.com

I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question. Many thanks. I also smiled at the thought of the Volcano having it's own room.

The Vapcap has popped up on numerous threads that I have poured over, and the praise appears to be almost universal. It seems that for the price one cannot go wrong.

In your experience is it worth forking out the extra money for the Omnivap over the M?

TowardsADistantWhole,
Reactions: arb

Squiby

In your experience is it worth forking out the extra money for the Omnivap over the M?

There are three choices when choosing a Vapcap. Your choice will come down to function, aesthetics and price.

The basic all stainless steel M is a fantastic vaporizer. But it doesn't have the extra features the other Vapcaps have and this may be be alright depending on what you want. The M's SS tip is slightly slower to heat and cool. It has a slightly greater conduction vs convection action compared to The Ti tips. Slower cooling makes it a better choice for outdoor use. It is the model that I gift to friends when trying to convert them to vaping. It's the model I take with me for out and about activists because the low cost means I won't be devastated if I lose it. The M is not totally interchangeable with other models. The M tip is not compatible with the Omni condenser/mp assembly. Airflow is controlled by an external air port that you operate with your finger. This is the model to get if you are cautious and want to try the Vapcap out.

The Ti tipped VonG models sport a titanium tip that provides a greater convection/conduction ratio. the Ti tip has a slightly deeper exterior air channel and tip grooves to allow greater air flow. Inside the tip are ridges to allow you to position The screen at different depths. The tapered midsection can be used native, (toking on it like a joint) or with a water piece. The midsection fits 14mm glass joints on bubblers. The thicker midsection is nice to hold and won't roll off of a table due to its angled sides.

The all titanium Omnivap is the top of the line. Whereas the other models are robust, the Omni should be considered indestructible.

The Omni condenser/mouthpiece assembly fits tight inside the midsection, supporting it against extreme handling. The condenser threads onto the mp which adjusts the amount of air flow. You set your desired airflow and forget it.

The Ti tipped models come in two lengths; the regular 3.5 inch length or the 4.5 inch XL length. The M only comes in the regular length but can be made longer with the addition of an XL condenser and spinning mp. Both lengths are nice. I like the regular length for out and about and the XL at home. If you have larger hands, the XL may be easier to twirl.

Because Vapcaps are modular you can mix and match the parts. Choose the model that speaks to you with the midsection and length that appeals to you within the price range you are comfortable with.

Which one is the best one? None of them. They are all great. They are just different. My personal choice is a Ti tipped Vapcap because I prefer its nimble performance over the SS M tip.

There are three choices when choosing a Vapcap. Your choice will come down to function, aesthetics and price.

The basic all stainless steel M is a fantastic vaporizer. But it doesn't have the extra features the other Vapcaps have and this may be be alright depending on what you want. The M's SS tip is slightly slower to heat and cool. It has a slightly greater conduction vs convection action compared to The Ti tips. Slower cooling makes it a better choice for outdoor use. It is the model that I gift to friends when trying to convert them to vaping. It's the model I take with me for out and about activists because the low cost means I won't be devastated if I lose it. The M is not totally interchangeable with other models. The M tip is not compatible with the Omni condenser/mp assembly. Airflow is controlled by an external air port that you operate with your finger. This is the model to get if you are cautious and want to try the Vapcap out.

The Ti tipped VonG models sport a titanium tip that provides a greater convection/conduction ratio. the Ti tip has a slightly deeper exterior air channel and tip grooves to allow greater air flow. Inside the tip are ridges to allow you to position The screen at different depths. The tapered midsection can be used native, (toking on it like a joint) or with a water piece. The midsection fits 14mm glass joints on bubblers. The thicker midsection is nice to hold and won't roll off of a table due to its angled sides.

The all titanium Omnivap is the top of the line. Whereas the other models are robust, the Omni should be considered indestructible.

The Omni condenser/mouthpiece assembly fits tight inside the midsection, supporting it against extreme handling. The condenser threads onto the mp which adjusts the amount of air flow. You set your desired airflow and forget it.

The Ti tipped models come in two lengths; the regular 3.5 inch length or the 4.5 inch XL length. The M only comes in the regular length but can be made longer with the addition of an XL condenser and spinning mp. Both lengths are nice. I like the regular length for out and about and the XL at home. If you have larger hands, the XL may be easier to twirl.

Because Vapcaps are modular you can mix and match the parts. Choose the model that speaks to you with the midsection and length that appeals to you within the price range you are comfortable with.

Which one is the best one? None of them. They are all great. They are just different. My personal choice is a Ti tipped Vapcap because I prefer its nimble performance over the SS M tip.

Squiby, again thank you very much for your thoughts. I really appreciate you taking the time to offer your thoughts to a stranger on the internet.

The Vapcap series definitely interests me, and it seems that few who have made a purchase regret doing so. It is more than likely that I will at least purchase the 'M' so that I can see what the hype is all about.

I am also considering my options for desktop vapes that are suitable for microdosing, and am open to suggestions from others. The thread is here if you are interested: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/p...ktop-vape-for-microdosing-smaller-hits.32986/

I feel that I have hijacked this thread somewhat, so will post any more questions in the Vapcap thread!

Thanks again :)

TowardsADistantWhole,
Reactions: Squiby

Squiby

I am also considering my options for desktop vapes that are suitable for microdosing, and am open to suggestions from others

If you like the Vapcap and want to migrate to a desktop, consider the WoodScents log made by @Ed's TnT . He makes stunningly beautiful logs that use a Vapcap as a stem. Purchasing a WoodScents would give you a Desktop log and portable Vapcap in one.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/eds-woodscents-log-vape-eds-tnt.22287/page-61#post-1287745

Last edited:

Ramahs

If you like the Vapcap and want to migrate to a desktop, consider the WoodScents log made by @Ed's TnT . He makes stunningly beautiful love that use a Vapcap as a stem. Purchasing a WoodScents wood give you a Desktop long and portable Vapcap in one.

I 150% support this suggestion, as I've had a woodscents for a few months now, and it has easily become my main daily driver when I'm at home almost immediately. Dynavap is still my main daily driver when I'm out and about during the day though. And I still use them at home sometimes. But the always plugged in and on Woodscents Log is just so damn convenient, and is one of my most efficient vaporizers.

Oh yeah, and they are fuckin' beautiful! :haw:

If you like the Vapcap and want to migrate to a desktop, consider the WoodScents log made by @Ed's TnT . He makes stunningly beautiful logs that use a Vapcap as a stem. Purchasing a WoodScents would give you a Desktop log and portable Vapcap in one.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/eds-woodscents-log-vape-eds-tnt.22287/page-61#post-1287745

Ed's TnT has come up time and again in my search. It is great that one of his logs would provide both a desktop log and a portable vape.

I am based in the UK, though, which makes things a bit trickier with shipping/import taxes. Am also led to believe that new customers could be in for a lengthy wait.

Ramahs

I am based in the UK, though, which makes things a bit trickier with shipping/import taxes. Am also led to believe that new customers could be in for a lengthy wait.

I know that the import taxes are high, so I can understand that being an issue.

For what it's worth though, @Ed's TnT does have some models in stock/available right now (he has some burl models in stock, and I love burl!), and from what I've seen, he's probably going to be having more very soon.

My understanding from his posts here and on instagram is that he had a big move (new home and new workshop in completely different location), so that put a hold on everything for a while. But it seems that he's recently gotten everything back up and running and is starting to turn out new pieces and replenish stock.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom